Need Interview Nootropic/mind stack recommendation

  1. Need Interview Nootropic/mind stack recommendation


    If you needed to be at your absolute top mental form for an interview, what supp(s) would you take to give you a huge edge over the "normal" you (and how soon in advance would you take it)?

    Awake, alert, energetic, but not twitchy and spastic.

    Easier to recall facts, etc.

    Any on-topic suggestions appreciated!


  2. Clear Edge, low dose AMP2, Chocamine, low dose caffeine, PEA/Hordenine caps, and Sulbutiamine.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. I like to not go to crazy with the stimulants. You don't want to start talking fast. Sulbutiamine is amazing, and I also like 5-HTP. PEA is pretty good, and a drink made of BCAAs and taurine is pretty fantastic.
    •   
       


  4. Supps for interviews lol what a novel idea.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Clear Edge, low dose AMP2, Chocamine, low dose caffeine, PEA/Hordenine caps, and Sulbutiamine.
    Is there a new Clear Edge out? I haven't seen it at your store in quite awhile!


    Someone should make an interview supplement. This day and economic time, that'd probably do gangbusters!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Supps for interviews lol what a novel idea.
    And a newly added product at NP: Menopause Support (http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-capsules.html).

    If Menopausal people can get support, so can nerve-racked interviewees, darnit!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    Is there a new Clear Edge out? I haven't seen it at your store in quite awhile!


    Someone should make an interview supplement. This day and economic time, that'd probably do gangbusters!
    This is what we are going for with ClearEdge 2...something to assist creativity, motivation, efficiency, and verbal fluency.

    Just waiting on funding.

    As a backup, Psychotropin by Ergopharm, is decent.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. Boy I could have used that for my wife a couple years back. I went through it and survived though.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  9. Well, Psychotropin is out (out of stock, that is).

    Would this combo work well:

    Cerebro Cerebro (90 caps) By: Syntrax
    Focus XT Focus XT (240 grams) By: Serious Nutrition Solutions

    Taken about an hour prior to the interview? Looks like there's not a lot in common between the two...

    Thanks for the responses so far, everyone!

    EDIT: never mind, just realized that Focus XT is out of stock, too. DARN!

  10. Cerebro is ok.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. You know what has really worked for me is "Copulation". Clears my mind right up. When that doesn't work I do it twice.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  12. VPX Meltdown (2 caps), 1 gram tyrosine, 500 mg DL-Phenylalanine, 1 gram ALCAR = Ace any interview with a bright smile.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  13. I second good old ALCAR or ALC-arginate with a dose of coffee. Then, to keep your nerves smooth as silk..add some Holy Basil and/or a very small dose of Lemon Balm extract. This combo lets me think very clearly and minimizes the perception of stress and work. Upbeat and cool but not cracked out or edgy.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I second good old ALCAR or ALC-arginate with a dose of coffee. Then, to keep your nerves smooth as silk..add some Holy Basil and/or a very small dose of Lemon Balm extract. This combo lets me think very clearly and minimizes the perception of stress and work. Upbeat and cool but not cracked out or edgy.
    Lemon balm is excellent.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    I second good old ALCAR or ALC-arginate with a dose of coffee. Then, to keep your nerves smooth as silk..add some Holy Basil and/or a very small dose of Lemon Balm extract. This combo lets me think very clearly and minimizes the perception of stress and work. Upbeat and cool but not cracked out or edgy.
    ALC-arginate is good stuff. I'm using the LEF Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer now. Good product with both ALCAR and ALC-Arginate.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    VPX Meltdown (2 caps), 1 gram tyrosine, 500 mg DL-Phenylalanine, 1 gram ALCAR = Ace any interview with a bright smile.
    I don't know I'd put my copulation smile up against your alcar smile any day. I get a pretty good grin goin.:chick:
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  17. Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the input! Of course, copulation across state boundaries minus your family is probably a Bad Thing.

    I'm gonna be giving one (all?!) of these a try, just a matter of finding them in time for the deed.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I don't know I'd put my copulation smile up against your alcar smile any day. I get a pretty good grin goin.:chick:
    Nothing beats a Meltdown Smile
    Freedom means nothing here.

  19. That really must be good stuff. Maybe I should take some then copulate, I bet that would really give a guy a cheesy grin.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That really must be good stuff. Maybe I should take some then copulate, I bet that would really give a guy a cheesy grin.
    In theory
    Freedom means nothing here.

  21. 2 Scoops of Focus XT with 3 grams of piracetam (and maybe the anircetam or oxircetam also) is REALLY good for me befor presentations or big meetings at work.

  22. L-Theanine/Lemon Balm Extract/Rhodiola Rosea Extract/Ashwagandha. If funds allow, add Phosphatidylserine or Relora.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    L-Theanine/Lemon Balm Extract/Rhodiola Rosea Extract/Ashwagandha. If funds allow, add Phosphatidylserine or Relora.
    If it were a 1 shot deal, wouldn't he be chancing it by using those supps that probably won't yield an accute response? Theanine can... sure... Rhodiola has a subtle initial response in SOME people, SOMEtimes... Lemon Balm would be nice for a 'soothing effect'... Relora takes time usually, well mostly...

    I don't know, I'm just thinking that if I took it I'd probably be putting my head down on the desk and falling asleep at the interview.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green;
    If it were a 1 shot deal, wouldn't he be chancing it by using those supps that probably won't yield an accute response? Theanine can... sure... Rhodiola has a subtle initial response in SOME people, SOMEtimes... Lemon Balm would be nice for a 'soothing effect'... Relora takes time usually, well mostly...

    I don't know, I'm just thinking that if I took it I'd probably be putting my head down on the desk and falling asleep at the interview.
    "Acute response" can mean a lot of things. Not many users would be comfortable with compounds that may trigger nervousness and jittery conditions, which may be a form of acute response. Amongst others, good nootropics should help sharpen memory and cognition, stimulate focus and concentration, while ensuring appropriate cortisol management.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    "Acute response" can mean a lot of things. Not many users would be comfortable with compounds that may trigger nervousness and jittery conditions, which may be a form of acute response. Amongst others, good nootropics should help sharpen memory and cognition, stimulate focus and concentration, while ensuring appropriate cortisol management.
    No doubt. I remember that even 500mg of tyrosine can set me over the edge... Some things that may not seem 'powerful' have a low threshold.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need some help on making a nootropic stack.
    By bombBoogie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 08:44 PM
  2. My nootropic stack
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 03:55 AM
  3. Fat loss + nootropic stack
    By finchie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 01:23 AM
Log in
Log in