Need Interview Nootropic/mind stack recommendation

djl

Awards
  • Established
If you needed to be at your absolute top mental form for an interview, what supp(s) would you take to give you a huge edge over the "normal" you (and how soon in advance would you take it)?

Awake, alert, energetic, but not twitchy and spastic.

Easier to recall facts, etc.

Any on-topic suggestions appreciated!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clear Edge, low dose AMP2, Chocamine, low dose caffeine, PEA/Hordenine caps, and Sulbutiamine.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I like to not go to crazy with the stimulants. You don't want to start talking fast. Sulbutiamine is amazing, and I also like 5-HTP. PEA is pretty good, and a drink made of BCAAs and taurine is pretty fantastic.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supps for interviews lol what a novel idea.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Clear Edge, low dose AMP2, Chocamine, low dose caffeine, PEA/Hordenine caps, and Sulbutiamine.
Is there a new Clear Edge out? I haven't seen it at your store in quite awhile!

Someone should make an interview supplement. This day and economic time, that'd probably do gangbusters!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there a new Clear Edge out? I haven't seen it at your store in quite awhile!

Someone should make an interview supplement. This day and economic time, that'd probably do gangbusters!
This is what we are going for with ClearEdge 2...something to assist creativity, motivation, efficiency, and verbal fluency.

Just waiting on funding.

As a backup, Psychotropin by Ergopharm, is decent.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boy I could have used that for my wife a couple years back. I went through it and survived though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cerebro is ok.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know what has really worked for me is "Copulation". Clears my mind right up. When that doesn't work I do it twice.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
VPX Meltdown (2 caps), 1 gram tyrosine, 500 mg DL-Phenylalanine, 1 gram ALCAR = Ace any interview with a bright smile.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I second good old ALCAR or ALC-arginate with a dose of coffee. Then, to keep your nerves smooth as silk..add some Holy Basil and/or a very small dose of Lemon Balm extract. This combo lets me think very clearly and minimizes the perception of stress and work. Upbeat and cool but not cracked out or edgy.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second good old ALCAR or ALC-arginate with a dose of coffee. Then, to keep your nerves smooth as silk..add some Holy Basil and/or a very small dose of Lemon Balm extract. This combo lets me think very clearly and minimizes the perception of stress and work. Upbeat and cool but not cracked out or edgy.
Lemon balm is excellent.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
ALC-arginate is good stuff. I'm using the LEF Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer now. Good product with both ALCAR and ALC-Arginate.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
VPX Meltdown (2 caps), 1 gram tyrosine, 500 mg DL-Phenylalanine, 1 gram ALCAR = Ace any interview with a bright smile.
I don't know I'd put my copulation smile up against your alcar smile any day. I get a pretty good grin goin.:chick:

djl

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the input! Of course, copulation across state boundaries minus your family is probably a Bad Thing.

I'm gonna be giving one (all?!) of these a try, just a matter of finding them in time for the deed.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I don't know I'd put my copulation smile up against your alcar smile any day. I get a pretty good grin goin.:chick:
Nothing beats a Meltdown Smile :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:blink::blink::blink: That really must be good stuff. Maybe I should take some then copulate, I bet that would really give a guy a cheesy grin.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
:blink::blink::blink: That really must be good stuff. Maybe I should take some then copulate, I bet that would really give a guy a cheesy grin.
In theory ;)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
2 Scoops of Focus XT with 3 grams of piracetam (and maybe the anircetam or oxircetam also) is REALLY good for me befor presentations or big meetings at work.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
L-Theanine/Lemon Balm Extract/Rhodiola Rosea Extract/Ashwagandha. If funds allow, add Phosphatidylserine or Relora.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
L-Theanine/Lemon Balm Extract/Rhodiola Rosea Extract/Ashwagandha. If funds allow, add Phosphatidylserine or Relora.
If it were a 1 shot deal, wouldn't he be chancing it by using those supps that probably won't yield an accute response? Theanine can... sure... Rhodiola has a subtle initial response in SOME people, SOMEtimes... Lemon Balm would be nice for a 'soothing effect'... Relora takes time usually, well mostly...

I don't know, I'm just thinking that if I took it I'd probably be putting my head down on the desk and falling asleep at the interview. :sad:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it were a 1 shot deal, wouldn't he be chancing it by using those supps that probably won't yield an accute response? Theanine can... sure... Rhodiola has a subtle initial response in SOME people, SOMEtimes... Lemon Balm would be nice for a 'soothing effect'... Relora takes time usually, well mostly...

I don't know, I'm just thinking that if I took it I'd probably be putting my head down on the desk and falling asleep at the interview. :sad:
"Acute response" can mean a lot of things. Not many users would be comfortable with compounds that may trigger nervousness and jittery conditions, which may be a form of acute response. Amongst others, good nootropics should help sharpen memory and cognition, stimulate focus and concentration, while ensuring appropriate cortisol management.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
"Acute response" can mean a lot of things. Not many users would be comfortable with compounds that may trigger nervousness and jittery conditions, which may be a form of acute response. Amongst others, good nootropics should help sharpen memory and cognition, stimulate focus and concentration, while ensuring appropriate cortisol management.
No doubt. I remember that even 500mg of tyrosine can set me over the edge... Some things that may not seem 'powerful' have a low threshold.