levi reload/recreate/???

Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

levi reload/recreate/???

plan on starting levi reload and reacreate on monday, along with 30min cardio every morn and 30min pre workout. was wondering if adding hotrox extreme would be to much??? if i did add the hotrox i would prob run a adrenal supp alongside. i work out doing a west side barbell routine for strength only 4days/week. eventually want to get back to 220 but currently at 6'2 and 250.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i have heard iffy reviews over recreate, but give it a shot! i will be following. what do you mean by too much when you say that? ex: pills, mg of an ingredient?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.95%

Don't do cardio pre-workout, but rather post-workout so you don't burn all your glycogen. Morning should still be fine, just make sure you get in plenty of carbs to replenish your energy for weight training.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

That's a lot of stims bro. That's about 600mg of caffeine per serving and 9mg of Yohimbine hcl-methoxy-whatever, granted Levi and Recreate are low impact stims, meaning you don't really "feel" it, I believe Levi still contains 200mg and Recreate 150 or 180mg. I know Hot Rox is a "feeler" I believe it stims the hell out of you from what I remember.

I did a 200mg caffeine, 9mg yohimbine hcl, 25mg ephedrine hcl stack 3 times a day, so I'm no Stim Saint. I love my stims, I'm an admitted stim junkie. but there's a high potential for stim headaches with your stack, thats the first thing that comes to my head.

I'm down for the cut stacks, but maybe go with a couple non-stim cutters to add to your plate.

I plan on running Levi Re, Recreate and DCP later this summer. Stim headaches suck and they can become pretty debilitating migraines.

If you already have all three, Hot Rox, Recreate and Levi Reloaded. I'd say just invest in the DCP. Run the Recreate with either the Levi or Hot Rox, because Recreate is such a low impact stim I have it on the borderline of a non-stim and then run your DCP with the whatever bottle you're not running the Recreate with. This way you can double the duration of your supp cycle. Long run stacks with fat burners are more effective then a drag race run. Your body benefits from having the time to adapt to your added cardio metab and nutrient partitioning.
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.96%

well i was really only concerned with the caffene. is there any caffene in hotrox??
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by RyanOFelt View Post
    Don't do cardio pre-workout, but rather post-workout so you don't burn all your glycogen. Morning should still be fine, just make sure you get in plenty of carbs to replenish your energy for weight training.
    That depends on what his objective is. If his primary objective is weight loss, I'd go with the cardio pre and post. Plus, regular static cardio shares the energy demand by glucose and fat oxidation. You'd only have to worry about lack of glucose if you're doing HIIT prior to cardio or you cardio duration exceeds 45 min, but the intensity of the cardio will play a prevalent role in which energy system his kcals will derive from.

I'm not stepping on your toes bud, that was sound advice and I'd go with it, but I think or could be mistaken, but judging by his stack suggestion, he's trying to Hiroshima the fat away.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.95%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    That depends on what his objective is. If his primary objective is weight loss, I'd go with the cardio pre and post. Plus, regular static cardio shares the energy demand by glucose and fat oxidation. You'd only have to worry about lack of glucose if you're doing HIIT prior to cardio or you cardio duration exceeds 45 min, but the intensity of the cardio will play a prevalent role in which energy system his kcals will derive from.

I'm not stepping on your toes bud, that was sound advice and I'd go with it, but I think or could be mistaken, but judging by his stack suggestion, he's trying to Hiroshima the fat away.
    You make a valid point, but he was saying he was doing cardio in the morning and before working out. If he's not doing it before and after working out, I don't see why he wouldn't do it after his lifting. If he puts some super sets and drop sets together, he can burn a lot of calories while he's lifting with all his energy, and then do something like HIIT and nuke pretty much straight fat.
    This is just from what I have read or personal experience; there are multiple ways to do everything.

Similar Forum Threads

1. When is NP going to reload on TCF-1?
    By Boatcop1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-01-2010, 02:23 PM
  2. xplode reload
    By jrob24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2007, 06:12 PM