MHP: Up Your MASS

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know myself Im not really "For" pre-made weight gainers. Im more of a fan of the milk,whey,oats and OB shake but when in a pinch for some added claories I broke down and purchase some MHP Up Your MASS. Mainly because there is no Maltodexterin, which makes me a fatass for some reason. The taste is awesome.

What I did was mix 2 sccops with 16oz Soy Milk and 1 scoop ON Any-Whey. This way it stretched the container out because at 4scoops per it gives 17 which is stil a very good deal at what $ you can find it for. In the end I only ended up loseing a few lbs this season instead of 13 like last year. I did pretty much the same thing as last season except add in the Up You MASS custom shakes 1-2X's/day.

Just wanted to bring it to peoples attention about this weight gainer, and in hopes of NutraPlanet getting it in someday :D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Amount Per Serving With Water
Calories: 510
Calories From Fat: 99

Total Fat: 11g
Saturated Fat: 2.5g
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol:2mg
Sodium: 480mg
Potassium: 1020mg
Total Carbohydrate: 58g
Dietary Fiber: 12g
Sugars 1g
Protein:46g

Ingredients
MASS Load™ Carbohydrate Blend (Barley, Oats, Oat Fiber), PROBOLIC® Amino Acid Enhanced Sustained Release Protein Matrix [Supro® Soy Protein Isolate (With Calcium Phosphate, And Lecithin), Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine], Safflower Oil Creamer [Safflower Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Di-Potassium Phosphate, Mono-Glycerides, Di-Glycerides, Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Less Than 2% Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Agent), And Tocopherols (To Help Protect Flavor)], Cocoa, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Lipid Complex: Medium Chain Triglycerides, Essential Fatty Acid Blend [Borage Seed Oil Powder (10% GLA), Conjugated Linoleic Acid Complex (78% CLA), Evening Primrose Seed Oil (4.8% GLA), Flaxseed Powder (8% ALA), And Omega-3 Complex (7.5% EPA & DHA)], Gum Blend (Xanthan Gum, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan), Silica, Acesulfame Potassium, Vitamin Pre-Mix (Ascorbic Acid, DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Mononitrate, Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, And Biotin), Sucralose, Banaba Leaf Extract (Lagerstroemia Speciosa)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not bad. I used a couple of tubs in '06 (hell, it was free) and it mixes pretty well and the taste is tolerable as well. Good for on the go times.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Wow, 1g sugar, and a whopping 12g fiber. That stands out quite a bit to me for a pre-made gainer. GOOD FIND CHIEF

I'll still take the Russian Bear over this puny-girly-gainer

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
We sell quite a few of those at work.

I really like Serious Mass by O.N. though.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We sell quite a few of those at work.

I really like Serious Mass by O.N. though.
Yea I did take that a few years back but it made me FAT. Well it wasn't just that but all that Malto had be bloated and blah. A 1/4 serving of that and another scoop of protein makes a killer gainer for the price.