old activate disappeared?

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Hey guys....I've been off the forum for awhile. Haven't been buying too many supplements lately either. About 2 years ago I did an activate/rebound xt plan for about 4 weeks. BEST RESULTS of my life.....yes, I had the diet and exercise down too.....but man, did that combo work!!

Anyway, I couldn't find the answer on the search function....what happened to activate? why is it gone? The new stuff isn't as good, right? And what about rebound xt???

Maybe someone can shed some light!!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RXT is discontinued (you can still find ATD, though) and I like the Xtreme version better than the original.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Thanks for the response Rodja.... just out of curiousity, why would the new version be better when the active ingredient in the old was the nettle root.....which I see isn't in the new.

I just really liked that combo, it worked for me (and many others), and damn them for getting rid :(

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the response Rodja.... just out of curiousity, why would the new version be better when the active ingredient in the old was the nettle root.....which I see isn't in the new.

I just really liked that combo, it worked for me (and many others), and damn them for getting rid :(
Nettle is still in there at the same dose per cap.

ekdevil

Awards
^same dose?i thought it was less because they put those extra stuff in it.i too prefer the plain divanil.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You can still find the old bottles at some local health stores. I know that at my VS, we have 2 bottles of old Activate and at least 1 of Rebound XT.