Gas prices/Supps

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I wonder how long it will be before the freaking gas prices start cutting into our supplement prices?:aargh:

loony41

Awards
I have already seen an small increase in supp prices at some local stores where i live i talked to one of the owners and he increased everything by 5% not much but in the long run it counts. especially when selling at company prices little lower than a gnc but still imense.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I love seeing americans complain about prices of gas, when were paying even more here in canada...

that is all

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I don't mind complaining lol. .65 cents in a month is nuts.

It has already cut into my blu ray fund which is annoying. and now I am buying supps on a monthly basis, instead of bulk. Obscene I tell you

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
With the current prices of gas, there should already be a small cut into supplementing budget although probably not that noticeble yet.

Once $4.00/gal break, people will start making significant savings.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
With the current prices of gas, there should already be a small cut into supplementing budget although probably not that noticeble yet.

as of today I pay $1.34 a litre....scandelous.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
as of today I pay $1.34 a litre....scandelous.
I thought this was America! 'round here we say $5.07 a gallon. :hammer:

Dude, that's awful, it'll be like that here in no time flat. Guess I'd better invest in a good road bike, my one speed would be brutal to take to work. Quadzilla in no time!

loony41

Awards
well i am over in canada at i just finished getting damn gas and it was at 1.39/L at a petro felt quilty about putting 600$ on a road bike and supps but it will be worth it

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I thought this was America! 'round here we say $5.07 a gallon. :hammer:

Dude, that's awful, it'll be like that here in no time flat. Guess I'd better invest in a good road bike, my one speed would be brutal to take to work. Quadzilla in no time!
i know man its nuts...when your paying 5 a gallon, well be paying close to 7..

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
The four dollar mark was broken here in cali over a month ago. I paid $4.10 a gallon yesterday. :(

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
3.71 where I'm at. Has not cut into my supplement spending yet. As a matter of fact I'm getting ready to make 200 dollar order which would last me close to 60 days. Once gas gets closer to five I'll be screwed, but I'll still find a way to buy supplements.:twisted: I'm a supplement junky.

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
I remember 2.5 years ago when I was in Germany, gas prices were like 2.25 a liter. Thats like 9 bucks a gallon. We have it good here, even if we have to pay a little more than we were.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
4 bucks a gallon here in ny as well

the subways and buses are a bit slow, but well worth it. 78 bucks a month for a unlimited fare card! And it only takes me about 40 min to get to school :]

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about where you guys live, but where I'm at you never see a Hummer anymore, and for a while they were everywhere, where did they all go?

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about where you guys live, but where I'm at you never see a Hummer anymore, and for a while they were everywhere, where did they all go?

Being sold so people can by new little cars with good gas mileage. I'm one. I got me Toyota Yaris. Average 35 in the city and close to 40 on the highway and only paid 13,000 for it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Being sold so people can by new little cars with good gas mileage. I'm one. I got me Toyota Yaris. Average 35 in the city and close to 40 on the highway and only paid 13,000 for it.
Yep. Got an Echo. Does the job and I do my part for the environment at the same time..

loony41

Awards
what about the diesel is there a reason its staying so high just saw it at 1.47/L

getb1g

Awards
3.50 in jersey.
i heard in the summer its gonna break 4.50.
so if its 4 already in cali.. its gonna be 5+...

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established

It's not as much cutting into ones budget that is the problem. Everything's cost is a representation of it's cost in oil. The higher oil's cost goes, the higher everything's cost goes.

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
hey, i have a diesel car and i can make up to 200 km over a car with the same amount of fuel (full tank), so diesel, even if the price is higher, you still save

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
$3.75 where im at now..not too bad plus I give the gas attendent permission to piss in my tank So I can get more out of my money..every little bit counts right?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it already is a certain extent. thats why all the prices have gone up along side the "shortages"

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
Being a commuter in a car that requires premium and gets about 20 mpg really sucks right about now. I just filled up at 3.98 a gallon. Prices have also been skyrocketing at the grocery store as well.
Of course the only thing that remains the same is my pay.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
what about the diesel is there a reason its staying so high just saw it at 1.47/L
Crude oil is like $2.70 a gallon (West Texas Intermediate, that is) - so start with that price plus the processing cost to make diesel.

Which is now higher due to lower sulfur mandates by the EPA. (That has drive the price higher in recent months a fair amount on it's own - independent of crude prices.)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt General Chat 43
howwedo107 General Chat 25
holyintellect General Chat 61
Delta Force General Chat 18
DGSky General Chat 74