furazadrol

ericlegend

Awards
I am getting off 3-ad and waiting for furazadrol how many should i take to be effective i am 5'11" 196 bf about 12% do i taper and when should i start my pct...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am getting off 3-ad and waiting for furazadrol how many should i take to be effective i am 5'11" 196 bf about 12% do i taper and when should i start my pct...
thats a confusing question. are you sure you did proper cycle research before using a designer steriod? one bit of advice, dont let too much time elapse between stopping 3-ad and starting furazadrol. pct should be started immediately after stopping any cycle. what do you have for pct?

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
I had a question about PCT as well. I know that Furaz is mild, and has low side effects, thats why i wondered how much actual PCT i needed? Im taking Trib and DHEA right now anyway. I had planned on just getting AI's PCS.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will still shut you down. It's mild on sides yes but you better have your PCT ready. I used E-Form on cycle and am using Hyperdrol X2 and PCS post cycle. You have to run your support supps too. I was still slightly shut down for about 2 weeks.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Take a supp combo that will get your peptide hormones released... ALCAR and orthonine twice a day in between meals and arginine/orthonine before bed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Take a supp combo that will get your peptide hormones released... ALCAR and orthonine twice a day in between meals and arginine/orthonine before bed.
not bad fog, not bad. if you got the cash try powerful on pct.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Ok, ive read a poo ton of stuff about post cycle, and have got 10 diff things to take. It seems like the PC a way harder and more expensive than the actual cycle itself. Now i dont want to be dumb and do nothing but its hard to sift through it all, as im no chemist. But since ive decided to do 6 weeks of Furaz at 200 mg,(im on day 11) im starting to try and decide my PCS stack now, but i cant break the bank. So:

6-oxo extreme
AI's PCS
ALCAR
ZMA
Trib Test Extreme

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This really belongs on the New FAQ lol

Yah now may not be the best time for questiions about your PCT. That should be all sorted out by the time you start your cycle. Your protocol looks ok to me but you may be shut down a little for a couple weeks.

HarryManback

HarryManback

Awards
Hmm, ok. I guess ill just deal with that then. This is my first time with any of this, and i probably got into it to quick. Honestly i thought that oral's wouldnt be any trouble, esp Furaz. But ill deal with it. Thanks to all those who have given me feedback, its appreciated.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
orals are the worst for you in actuality because they must go through your liver and so forth

ericlegend

Awards
thats a confusing question. are you sure you did proper cycle research before using a designer steriod? one bit of advice, dont let too much time elapse between stopping 3-ad and starting furazadrol. pct should be started immediately after stopping any cycle. what do you have for pct?
start fuz day i come off the 3-ad then start pct isthat ok

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
start fuz day i come off the 3-ad then start pct isthat ok
Stick this in the 'Dumbest Frequently Asked Questions' thread please. I'm baffled by people like this. hahaha. :fool2:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im gonna post a beginners write up later today i think. if it hasnt already been done

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah will be worth while, mine is just for comic relief. Didn't need to offend anyone just had to do it, it was too funny to pass up.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yah will be worth while, mine is just for comic relief. Didn't need to offend anyone just had to do it, it was too funny to pass up.
Offense has already been taken and action is pending. :hammer:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh no, I've gone and done it agaiin. I'm sorry...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
haah well i posted it. its very basic im bored in a rush i will update it and make it more in-depth later.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's what I created it for.
and if furazadrol is the topic, i think you laid out the perfect cycle and pct. great job, all he has to do is hit the search button and everything he needs to know is already planned out.:frustrate

ericlegend

Awards
I started the fuz today same day i got off the 3-ad how many fuz should i take 3 -4 effective and should i start my pct now i have pct from aa or should i wait to the fuz is done then do pct

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I started the fuz today same day i got off the 3-ad how many fuz should i take 3 -4 effective and should i start my pct now i have pct from aa or should i wait to the fuz is done then do pct
furazadrol and 3-ad are pretty mild, but i still wouldn't go longer than 6 weeks total. so if you ran the 3-ad for 3 weeks then run the furazadrol for 3 weeks, then start pct. 3-4 a day should do it for you.

ericlegend

Awards
furazadrol and 3-ad are pretty mild, but i still wouldn't go longer than 6 weeks total. so if you ran the 3-ad for 3 weeks then run the furazadrol for 3 weeks, then start pct. 3-4 a day should do it for you.

Thanks Big T

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Azov Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 1
paul56778 Anabolics 14
Anabolics 2