trying to find good fat burner

JBsharp

Awards
Does anyone have any god suggestions for a fat burner? I have tried Leviathan Reloaded and got some good results, but i want to try something different, maybe Lipo 6 or Adipokinetix.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
ive also heard lipo-6 is good, but i would look into stacking levi-r w/ DCP, or recreate w/ DCP. i personally can say that the levi-r w/ DCP combo is great i have dropped about 22lbs in a little over 2 months!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive also heard lipo-6 is good, but i would look into stacking levi-r w/ DCP, or recreate w/ DCP. i personally can say that the levi-r w/ DCP combo is great i have dropped about 22lbs in a little over 2 months!
Those are some impressive numbers...and I am happy to say pretty consistent with reported results and my own experience.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Those are some impressive numbers...and I am happy to say pretty consistent with reported results and my own experience.
and i was somewhat lean to begin with! although i have lost some strength i am overall pleased with the results! RPN and PAL frickin rock! keep up the good work! and from what i understand there are a few new things coming out from RPN? and some negotiations with costco about carrying gut health???? my sister needs something to help her with her IBS so this would be something good for her!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
honestly man, DCP+levi-r are tried and tue products and you can't wrong with those as long as your diet and exercise are in check so i would say just use that combo because recreate is a new product and although it seems to have alot of good feedback it really hasn't proven its worth imo. the combo i just recommended isn't really all that expensive and its very effective so i say go with what has already proven to be effective. im not a rep im just a fellow consumer and this is a potent combo!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
so those numbers are pretty common?

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any god suggestions for a fat burner? I have tried Leviathan Reloaded and got some good results, but i want to try something different, maybe Lipo 6 or Adipokinetix.
recreate. i'm cutting up pretty good with only cutting out junk food and cleaner and no cardio. should stack with DCP if u can find any. i've been doing the recreate/DCP but recreate is only taken twice a day so for the 3rd time i take DCP i've thrown 25mg of ephedrine in with it.

Markio

Markio

Awards
not a fan of lipo-6. it was a while ago i used it, but prostate probs and a weird head feeling where felt after every dose

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DCP=Amazing :cool:

I am on Recreate now but haven't been on long enough to give a recommendation on it but things are going great so far :afro: