John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't know about that. maybe. it does melt fat right off me..on a maintenance diet

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Supposedly yes. However, I have never supplemented with it before, so I cannot testify on its behalf.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it can. Similar to the way ephedrine can. It is NOT a good idea to use it for this purpose as overdose can be very very dangerous both physically and psychologically. Find an alternate appetite suppressant.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Personally no. But unless im sick my appetite is always high. i supp with 5mg in the morning, sometimes another 5mg afternoon.

smeton_yea what kind of dose are you using?

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
It seems to help for a few hours. After that and I'm starving.

jnino

Awards
well I use about 1g of bark. I dont know how much the alkaloid is in there but i think its killing my appetite. im not using it as an appetite suppressant but ill just finish up what i have

jbtcha

Awards
It does NOT suppress appetite.. its all in your head!!

I've used it, prescribed it, researched it..

jaydesiel4651

Awards
for me...yes,,,im sitting here trying to force my self to get up and make food but im not hungry

jbtcha

Awards
for me...yes,,,im sitting here trying to force my self to get up and make food but im not hungry
Although there is NO Medical research to backup appetite suppression, even when tested it was like placebo; everyone is different, and i'm glad if it's working for you!