does yohimbine suppress hunger?
- 05-13-2008, 05:58 PM
- 05-13-2008, 06:00 PM
Don't know about that. maybe. it does melt fat right off me..on a maintenance dietFollow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
- 05-13-2008, 06:04 PM
Supposedly yes. However, I have never supplemented with it before, so I cannot testify on its behalf.
05-13-2008, 06:12 PM
Yes, it can. Similar to the way ephedrine can. It is NOT a good idea to use it for this purpose as overdose can be very very dangerous both physically and psychologically. Find an alternate appetite suppressant.
05-13-2008, 07:32 PM
Personally no. But unless im sick my appetite is always high. i supp with 5mg in the morning, sometimes another 5mg afternoon.
smeton_yea what kind of dose are you using?
05-13-2008, 08:10 PM
It seems to help for a few hours. After that and I'm starving.
05-13-2008, 08:45 PM
05-14-2008, 09:30 AM
well I use about 1g of bark. I dont know how much the alkaloid is in there but i think its killing my appetite. im not using it as an appetite suppressant but ill just finish up what i have
05-14-2008, 10:28 AM
It does NOT suppress appetite.. its all in your head!!
I've used it, prescribed it, researched it..
05-14-2008, 12:56 PM
05-14-2008, 01:37 PM
for me...yes,,,im sitting here trying to force my self to get up and make food but im not hungry
05-14-2008, 01:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By menphisdaemon in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-14-2011, 11:28 AM
- By adamroya in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-24-2010, 03:45 PM
- By TheFox in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-23-2009, 03:19 PM
- By firecross in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2008, 11:57 PM
- By taxoids in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2006, 11:03 PM