does yohimbine suppress hunger?
- 05-13-2008, 06:58 PM
- 05-13-2008, 07:00 PM
Don't know about that. maybe. it does melt fat right off me..on a maintenance dietFacebook John Smeton Fitness
05-13-2008, 07:04 PM
Supposedly yes. However, I have never supplemented with it before, so I cannot testify on its behalf.
05-13-2008, 07:12 PM
Yes, it can. Similar to the way ephedrine can. It is NOT a good idea to use it for this purpose as overdose can be very very dangerous both physically and psychologically. Find an alternate appetite suppressant.
05-13-2008, 08:32 PM
Personally no. But unless im sick my appetite is always high. i supp with 5mg in the morning, sometimes another 5mg afternoon.
smeton_yea what kind of dose are you using?
05-13-2008, 09:10 PM
05-13-2008, 09:45 PM
05-14-2008, 10:30 AM
well I use about 1g of bark. I dont know how much the alkaloid is in there but i think its killing my appetite. im not using it as an appetite suppressant but ill just finish up what i have
05-14-2008, 11:28 AM
05-14-2008, 01:56 PM
05-14-2008, 02:37 PM
05-14-2008, 02:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By dr gisante in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-05-2016, 11:49 PM
- By rice4lyfe1996 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-14-2015, 09:47 AM
- By corsaking in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-22-2011, 11:01 AM
- By de49152 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-07-2007, 06:29 PM
- By super7orange in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2004, 01:03 PM