Havoc/Bold cycle question

guitarjosh

Awards
I haven't taken a prohormone since a SD cycle 2 1/2 years ago. Since then the only hormonal products I've taken were a couple JW cycles and a couple HX2/MFX cycles. Would it be too much to take a Havoc/Bold cycle starting in June, or should I just stock up on Bold and start with that and then do Havoc/Bold. Also, I'm right around 200 puonds, would 2 bottles of Bold be enough for a 8 week cycle?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i am assuming you are talking about 1 4 AD?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
it wouldnt be too much. haven't heard many doing this combo as much as epi with other ph's. however, ibe recommends going wet with epi - this is more of a dry compound. i'd do some searches on epi stacks here.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
would 2 bottles of Bold be enough for a 8 week cycle?
depends on which one you have. No if you have the 100, kind of if you have 200.

If your gonna run bold before its banned, if you've read the latest news, i would run a minimum 800mg per day. Its got, i believe, 50% conversion rate so you can treat it as a Equipoise cycle. I personally would run it at a G a day, but im a bigger fellow.

With that said i wouldnt stack it. I would do either or. You might not see any results from a low bold dose, and the added stress of a methyl steroid like havoc on your body might be bad. But to each their own.

guitarjosh

Awards
depends on which one you have. No if you have the 100, kind of if you have 200.

If your gonna run bold before its banned, if you've read the latest news, i would run a minimum 800mg per day. Its got, i believe, 50% conversion rate so you can treat it as a Equipoise cycle. I personally would run it at a G a day, but im a bigger fellow.

With that said i wouldnt stack it. I would do either or. You might not see any results from a low bold dose, and the added stress of a methyl steroid like havoc on your body might be bad. But to each their own.
So do you think I should try a non methyl like 3-ad or just run bold solo?

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i would get in a good Bold run before it gets banned. Im not sure it will become available again. Its too direct of conversion for any clones to slip under the radar.

the conventional wisdom, that i hear, is a 6-8 week bold cycle would be perfect. Its gonna be pretty expensive but since its a non-methyl it will save you some money on support supps, wont be as taxing on your liver at least.