Anti-Fat Stack

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks shortly and plan on easing my diet restrictions up. I'm not going to go ape crazy and conumse everthing I see but I will enjoy ribs, burgers, pasta, cakes and occasional ice cream. My question is, what supps can I take to negate some of my cheating.

My list right now includes
Sesamin
Fish Oil
Green Tea
Cortisol Supp

(Thinking about CLA, Trans-Resv and maybe forslean).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
x2 on the DCP. I would also add in banaba or Na-RALA for nutrient repartitioning and digestive enzymes.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
While I thought about DCP, I have my reservations on it. I'm just not comfortable taking it until I see some long-term feedback on it's safety. I've seen a couple of blood tests after TTA where Liver enzymes where very high.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
oh, and by the way, thanks for the input guys

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
If you're going on vacation, popping pills all day may not work. Packing, traveling with, and REMEMBERING to take all that stuff may not be a reality.

Just do some cardio and don't over eat. If your vacation is a week (or two) you won't put on too much weight in that short timeframe. Blowing money on loads of pills is, well, a waste. But it's your call.

So I don't get hated on, I'll recommend that you stick with the cheap stuff (ECA stack or a carb blocker maybe). You don't need a 10 product stack dude.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
If you're going on vacation, popping pills all day may not work. Packing, traveling with, and REMEMBERING to take all that stuff may not be a reality.

Just do some cardio and don't over eat. If your vacation is a week (or two) you won't put on too much weight in that short timeframe. Blowing money on loads of pills is, well, a waste. But it's your call.

So I don't get hated on, I'll recommend that you stick with the cheap stuff (ECA stack or a carb blocker maybe). You don't need a 10 product stack dude.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I thought about just forgetting about popping pills while on vacation and getting in some morning cardio. But judging by past vacations, cardio will only come 2 or 3 times over the 2 weeks. That's why I thought about using some supp's to assist. Also, yeah I don't want to have pop multiple pills, so I was just going to create my own pills at custom capsule.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Ha ha, yes, I hear you there....doing "exercise" while on vacation can be REALLY tough. I do trade shows and wow is it hard to be religious with the weights/cardio.

Slick thinkin' on the "make your own" stuff. niiiiice

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Ha ha, yes, I hear you there....doing "exercise" while on vacation can be REALLY tough. I do trade shows and wow is it hard to be religious with the weights/cardio.

Slick thinkin' on the "make your own" stuff. niiiiice
Thanks, I'm starting to think something like the original Anarchy stack would be good.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
YOu need some damage control eh, well Anabolic Pump, DCP and Recreate, that should be extremely effective.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
YOu need some damage control eh, well Anabolic Pump, DCP and Recreate, that should be extremely effective.
Yeah the feedback on the AP + Recreate stack has been promising.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Yeah man! Go on vacation and tweak out on the E/C/A stack!

All seriousness, the green tea extract and sesamin are both excellent and you can add forskolin and AP with it to make it a killer stack. Hell, if you don't blow all your diet straight to hell and actually exercise a little, you may even pack some muscle on.

It's not hard to remember to take 1 cap AP, 1 cap green tea extraction, and 1 cap of Forslean (forskolin) 15 minutes before each of 3 main meals and take some sesamin with the meals. 3 per day dosing is fine, as AP has a half-life of 6 hours, forskolin exerts it's effects for several hours on cAMP, and GTE will be good for a few hours as well.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Knew that was coming....hehe (although i do like DCP)

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man! Go on vacation and tweak out on the E/C/A stack!

All seriousness, the green tea extract and sesamin are both excellent and you can add forskolin and AP with it to make it a killer stack. Hell, if you don't blow all your diet straight to hell and actually exercise a little, you may even pack some muscle on.

It's not hard to remember to take 1 cap AP, 1 cap green tea extraction, and 1 cap of Forslean (forskolin) 15 minutes before each of 3 main meals and take some sesamin with the meals. 3 per day dosing is fine, as AP has a half-life of 6 hours, forskolin exerts it's effects for several hours on cAMP, and GTE will be good for a few hours as well.
Thanks FOG, that's exactly the stack I decided to use. I already have GTE, Sesamin and bulk forskolin. Just need to get some AP and I'm all set.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks FOG, that's exactly the stack I decided to use. I already have GTE, Sesamin and bulk forskolin. Just need to get some AP and I'm all set.
YOu'll be good to go, I love Forskolin

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin is the shizz! One thing I've also found out is that bioperine significantly enhances the absorption of forskolin. I had to lower my dose as a matter of fact. I recently got Super Curcumin by LEF (good price!) and it has 5mg bioperine. I was sweating too much, so I lowered my dose of green tea extract and forskolin. Buying Super Curcumin actually saves me money because I have to cut the dose of the others in half.

Curcumin and green tea have a lot of synergism as well. I am stacking AP and P-Slin now as well. I take 1 AP, 1 Super Curcumin, 1 Forslean, and one green tea extract cap 15 minutes before the 3 of my carbohydrate containing meals (significant carbs) and I adjusted my carbs to 40-50 grams with those meals to accomodate Anabolic Pump.

P-Slin is giving me the workouts of my life as well!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Don't see why you wouldn't go with DCP, its the best. I have been on it for like 6 weeks now and got blood done yesterday for other reasons. Everything was extremely normal.

Don't believe everything you hear.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin is the shizz! One thing I've also found out is that bioperine significantly enhances the absorption of forskolin. I had to lower my dose as a matter of fact. I recently got Super Curcumin by LEF (good price!) and it has 5mg bioperine. I was sweating too much, so I lowered my dose of green tea extract and forskolin. Buying Super Curcumin actually saves me money because I have to cut the dose of the others in half.

Curcumin and green tea have a lot of synergism as well. I am stacking AP and P-Slin now as well. I take 1 AP, 1 Super Curcumin, 1 Forslean, and one green tea extract cap 15 minutes before the 3 of my carbohydrate containing meals (significant carbs) and I adjusted my carbs to 40-50 grams with those meals to accomodate Anabolic Pump.

P-Slin is giving me the workouts of my life as well!
Did you cap the Forslean yourself? How much are you using? When i was doing 100mg of the 96% extract USP did as an inner circle release i was getting great results, i just had some loose stools, but ya great overall hardening and no i wasn't on any anabolics or test boosters, lol. Ya i did 100mg for 6 weeks i believe it was and i was getting some good recomposition and it had me sweating pretty badly.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Did you cap the Forslean yourself? How much are you using? When i was doing 100mg of the 96% extract USP did as an inner circle release i was getting great results, i just had some loose stools, but ya great overall hardening and no i wasn't on any anabolics or test boosters, lol. Ya i did 100mg for 6 weeks i believe it was and i was getting some good recomposition and it had me sweating pretty badly.
You sure 'bout dat? :think: jk...

I use 20% forskolin (Forslean patented) caps and dose a total of 100mg active per day. I first had some hard gas from it, but then the GI 'discomfort' subsided. After added Bioperine with the Forslean dosing, I reduced the dose and I'm getting wicked gas again. I was taking 150mg active without Bioperine and now I'm down to 100mg active with it.

I must say... I'm SUPER impressed with P-Slin and AP. I'm utmost impressed. I was thinking it may take a couple days to get used to, but it started working right away! I went shopping today and got a ton of carb sources... I'm going to be eating a sh*tload of carbs on this cut/recomp... I got gluten free waffles for P-Slin (waffles and bananas sounds good), rice cakes, and Ezekiel bread (low sodium and cinn-raisin)... Good stuff!

Ever check out NxLabs products? They have a product called Methyl Lean. It reminds me of Lipotrophin, but it's got a little more. NxLabs uses some weird names for their blends, but they're a good company. They have a good night-time formula that has good blood sugar control ingredients as well. The stuff knocks me the hell out with a little bit of Powerfull (2 caps).

Methyl Lean:
Clenadrine-PM™ (Xtreme Nighttime Thermogenic Complex) 630.00 mg **
Caffeine-Free Green Tea Extract (leaf) [Standardized for 95% total polyphenols (570 mg) 70% total catechins (420mg) **
50% epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) (600mg)] **
cocoa bean extract (theobroma cacao) [Standardized for 6% theobromine] **
Glucoshift™ (Nutrient Partitioning Complex) 700.00 mg **
kidney bean extract (Phaseolus vulgaris) Cassia nomame extract (aerial parts) **
Rezulan-70™ (Insulin Sensitizing Support Agent) 70.00 mg **
Gymnema sylvestre extract (leaf) **
Oxyseroline™ (Appetite Suppressant Complex) 850.00 mg **
Glucomannan (from Amorphophallus konjac) **
Hoodia gordonii extract (aerial parts) **
jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) seed extract