Possible stack Idea: Napalm + Recreate + Cardispan

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I been thinking in this stack for about a week now.

Napalm :I have used Napalm in the past and i didnt noticed amazing result but i did noticed a diff (i dont have a low %BF) it was enouf to make it buy it 2 more times. so i used it 2 more times. I dont have any right now so i might get some.

Recreate: Im almost done with a bottle of Recreate. Its ok i liked that it reduce cravings and it makes me sweat alot during my workout and doesnt ****s up my BP and doesnt get me jittery.

Cardispan:i havent used this. A friend/customer that is a boxer swears by this stuff. And i know others that do the same and i have found several reviews about it. Its Injectable l-carnitine . for what i understand it helps move the fat (i heard several reviews that say it didnt worked but those people didnt do any excersice they just pinned and waited too see if the fat just melted away like magic)And with a good amount of cardio it would help to get rid of fat a little more thant with just cardio(at least that is what i spect lol).

what do you guys think ? ? ? do you think its worth it to pin my gerbil 10 times EOD and rub some Napalm on his gut while also taking recreate and doing atleast 30 min cardio 5 times a week.

yay or nay ?

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
There is another guy rocking Napalm and Recreate at present and doing a log. I'll see if I can dig that up for you.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I been thinking in this stack for about a week now.

Napalm :I have used Napalm in the past and i didnt noticed amazing result but i did noticed a diff (i dont have a low %BF) it was enouf to make it buy it 2 more times. so i used it 2 more times. I dont have any right now so i might get some.

Recreate: Im almost done with a bottle of Recreate. Its ok i liked that it reduce cravings and it makes me sweat alot during my workout and doesnt ****s up my BP and doesnt get me jittery.

Cardispan:i havent used this. A friend/customer that is a boxer swears by this stuff. And i know others that do the same and i have found several reviews about it. Its Injectable l-carnitine . for what i understand it helps move the fat (i heard several reviews that say it didnt worked but those people didnt do any excersice they just pinned and waited too see if the fat just melted away like magic)And with a good amount of cardio it would help to get rid of fat a little more thant with just cardio(at least that is what i spect lol).

what do you guys think ? ? ? do you think its worth it to pin my gerbil 10 times EOD and rub some Napalm on his gut while also taking recreate and doing atleast 30 min cardio 5 times a week.

yay or nay ?
I think you're insane for injecting a POTENTIAL fat burner 10 x EOD. If you need three products (one being an injectable) to lose weight, maybe you need to get your diet and cardio in check?

You should only need one weight loss product to make it happen otherwise something isn't right. Get a low BF w/cardio and diet, then Napalm it or something if necessary. My $.02.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I think you're insane for injecting a POTENTIAL fat burner 10 x EOD. If you need three products (one being an injectable) to lose weight, maybe you need to get your diet and cardio in check?

You should only need one weight loss product to make it happen otherwise something isn't right. Get a low BF w/cardio and diet, then Napalm it or something if necessary. My $.02.
for what i have research Cardispan its used like that, you pin on diferent spots EOD, some people use it ED but theres a big change it can make you smell like fish. its like a mesotheraphy injection. and diet its kind in check right now. and cardio well im doing 30 mins 3-5 times a week.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
for what i have research Cardispan its used like that, you pin on diferent spots EOD, some people use it ED but theres a big change it can make you smell like fish. its like a mesotheraphy injection. and diet its kind in check right now. and cardio well im doing 30 mins 3-5 times a week.

Get your diet down hardcore. Right now, you claim it's kind of in check. No, get in IN CHECK. As said a million times, there's only ONE way to lose weight (naturally): burn more calories in a given timeframe than you take in. Aka, caloric deficit.

I do low impact cardio: treadmill inclined at 10 (out of 15) and power walk at 3.3 - 3.5mph for ~45-50min (500 cals burned) ~5 times per week. I also have very low carb diet, high protein and good fats. Macro ratio: PROTEIN/CARBS/FAT: 50% / 20% / 30%. I workout only 2-3 times a week (upper/lower/upper or something like that). I don't need to workout more than that since I add mass easily and I get so Freaking sore.

Also, here's a protein shake idea for you:
2 scoops Optimum nutrition gold standard whey protein (double chocolate)
+
1/4C Teff Flour (20g very low glycemic carbs - whole grains, great nutrients)
+
1-2 TBSP Flax oil (or another healthy oil).
+ ice cubes.

Add this in a shaker with WATER (8-10 oz.) and shake like crazy. Now slam it. YUM YUM. Cut yer ass up good. :dance:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forskolin itself does wonder for fat loss. I was at my leanest when I was using 90mg/day along with TTA, GTE, and Napalm.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well i went ahead and pinned cardispan.
5 slin pins of 1cc
i injected .5cc in each spot
6 on the abs and 2 in each lovehandles
it didnt hurt but like 1 min later after the injection it burned lol
the worsth burning sensation was on the love handles.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
well i went ahead and pinned cardispan.
5 slin pins of 1cc
i injected .5cc in each spot
6 on the abs and 2 in each lovehandles
it didnt hurt but like 1 min later after the injection it burned lol
the worsth burning sensation was on the love handles.
What % BF do you think you're at? Are you doing cardio? Also, what sides are associated with this injectable L-car?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
What % BF do you think you're at? Are you doing cardio? Also, what sides are associated with this injectable L-car?
i dont know maybe at between 17-25% bf lol
in my next post im going to put some pics i got on my Havoc Log

Heres some info regardin cardispan

Pharmaceutical Form And Formula:

Injectable Cardispan
Each vial contains:
Levocarnitine 1g
Vehicle, q.s. 5 ml.

Therapeutic indications:
Cardispan* is indicated in the treatment of Levocarnitine deficiency, which may be primary (Cardiomyopathies, myopathies, innate errors of the metabolism and muscular dystrophy) or secondary, such as in those conditions where it is required to increase the production of corporal energy by means of the utilization of fatty acids as an energy source. Secondary deficiency exists due to: lack of synthesis and/or supply (artificial nutrition, malnutrition or poor eating habits, premature babies, neonatal infants and underweight children, newborns fed on soy or casein formulas, strict vegetarianism, and hepatic cirrhosis).

Consumption of levocarnitine (chronic and acute myocardic ischemia: myocardium infarct, angina pectoris, congestive cardiac insufficiency, arrhythmias, myocardiumsclerosis, senile heart, aortocoronary bypass surgery, peripheral vascular disease, and patients in rehabilitation or physical conditioning).

Loss of levocarnitine (renal insufficiency treated with dialysis or hemodialysis, hypercatabolic conditions, such as sepsis, burns, major traumatisms or surgeries, hyperthyroidisms, pregnancy, secondary cardiomyopathies from the use of tricyclic antidepressants, valporic acid or antineoplastics).

Endocrines and metabolic alterations (diabetes mellitus, diabetic ketoacidosis, hyperlipoproteinemia, endogenous obesity, hypothyroidism, hipopituitarism, Addison's disease and Cushing syndrome).

Other uses: In sports medicine the levocarnitine is utilized as a ergogenic substance and nutritional supplement in healthy persons who perform sports activities. Due to its role in the lipids metabolism, it is used as an aid in the medical management of weight control in patients with exogenous obesity due to the excessive ingestion and disorder of foods.

Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics:
Cardispan* levocarnitine, a natural constituent of the human organism.
Only the levogiration isomer is biologically active. It plays an essential role in the metabolism for the production of energy. The betaoxidation of mitochondrial fatty acids is the greatest and most efficient source of energy (ATP), but in order to produce it, it requires essential transport, levocarnitine, being a physiological substance which generates energy upon transporting fatty acids of the cytosol to the mitochondrial hue where the betaoxidation is performed with the production of acetyl coenzyme A and ATP by means of the mitochondria cycle. Wherefore the levocarnitine is essential for the provision of energetic substrate, principally in myocardium and skeletal muscle; its deficiency causes significant alterations in the lipids metabolism, due both to a energy production deficiency as well as an accumulation of triglycerides and free fatty acids.

Ischemia and intense physical activity provoke significant metabolic changes, given the existence of an increase of energy requirements. Such conditions result in a great loss and/or increase in the demand for levocarnitine for the metabolic utilization of lipids, ketene bodies and amino acid chains. Tissue deficiency of levocarnitine is identified in patients with acute or chronic ischemia and in persons after physical activity. Levocarnitine is a natural compound which improves cardiovascular function and increases physical performance, improving ergometric evaluations.

When an imbalance exists between the supply of energetic nutrients and the demand of ATP, an energy crisis exists. In children, the demands for energy increase during growth, sports requirements, fasting, fever, infections and convalescence. Levocarnitine and energy deficiency are caused a low pondostatural rate, lack of progress in development, low appetite, repeated infections, apathy, disinterest, lethargy, low sports performance, weakness and underdeveloped muscles.

Levocarnitine is naturally acquired by the ingestion of foods, above all foods of animal origin, and it can be synthesized in the liver and kidneys from methionine and lysia amino acids. Levocarnitine is absorbed in the small intestine, principally in jejunum. It enters into the circulation and is widely distributed throughout the organism. Its presence in tissues suggests the existence of a cellular system of selective capture in myocardium skeletal muscles, as well as in the liver and kidneys. Most of the corporal levocarnitine is excreted in the urine and feces.

Contraindications:
Hypersensitivity to levocarnitine.

General precautions:
Being a substance which normally exists in the organism, it does not cause adverse effects, even at doses as high as 15g per day.

Restrictions of use during pregnancy and breastfeeding:
There exist no restrictions of use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. In actual fact, the requirements are found to be increased under such conditions. Levocarnitine is a normal component of maternal milk.

Side effects and adverse effects:
Daily doses over 3 to 5g daily in adults are associated with softening of the feces and, in some cases, the presence of diarrhea with no clinical significance.
No other adverse events have been reported with the administration of levocarnitine.

Interactions with medicines or other substances:
None have been reported up to the present date.

Alterations in the results of laboratory testing:
None have been reported up to the present date.

Precautions regarding effects of carcinogenesis, mutagenesis, teratogenesis and on fertility:
Studies have shown that levocarnitine is not mutagenic, teratogenic, and that it does not affect fertility. Studies on carcinogenesis have not been performed given that levocarnitine is a natural constituent in humans.

Doses and means of administration:
The recommended dose is of 50 mg per kg of weight per day divided into 2 or 3 doses, but it may be increased or decreased according to the clinical response and criteria of the doctor. In general, 3 to 5 g per day are administered to adults, and half of such dosage is administered to children. In children with primary deficiencies of levocarnitine, 100 g per kg of weight are used per day. The injectable solution may be administered intramuscularly or intravenously. If the latter is preferred, it may be applied directly or diluted in intravenous solutions. The use of injectable Cardispan* is suggested in artificial nutrition, acute myocardic ischemia and renal insufficiency treated with dialysis or hemodialysis. Cardispan* oral solution at 30% is recommended for chronic myocardic ischemia and peripheral vascular disease. In children with malnutrition, premature babies, neonatal infants and underweight children, the presentation of Cardispan* pediatric solution at 10% is ideal. In sports medicine, endogenous obesity and for patients in rehabilitation or physical conditioning, the use of Cardispan* chewable tables is advised.

Manifestations and handling of overdosing and accidental ingestion:
No cases of overdosing of this product have been reported.

Presentations:
Cardispan* Injectable solution: Box with 5 vials of 1g of levocarnitine each.

Storage recommendations:
Store in a fresh dry place.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Here are some pics
here iw as in vegas for my bday i think it was april 4 or 5 you cant tell much from this pics since im not shirt less

this one its from may 6

im getting rid of my bloat from PCT, i have dropped some weight in the first pic i was 202, second i was like 197, now im 195. I thought i had more pics there i cant find them

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i made my order today, i got 500gr bulk ALCAR and Recreate. Im going to get Napalm in a month or more, first im goign to give Recreate and Cardispan a try by themself.

Im going to add ALCAR 2gr on days i pin and 4gr on day i dont.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be stacking recreate and Napalm starting Saturday and plan on logging it. I have already been on recreate for 2 weeks and will add the Napalm this weekend.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I will be stacking recreate and Napalm starting Saturday and plan on logging it. I have already been on recreate for 2 weeks and will add the Napalm this weekend.
nice. im going to hold down a few months to use the napalm cause im not at my leanest right now. Im going to see what cardispan, recreate, Alcar can do to get rid of my fat. Ofcourse with proper diet and exersice .

BTW today its going to be my second AMP

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep the updates coming man, very interested to see how the Cardispan works for you. Is it through script?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I am not at my leanest but I am not competing anymore I just want to improve my look by getting rid of my love handles and a little chest fat. My crazy lean days are over, I will settle for 10-12%

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Keep the updates coming man, very interested to see how the Cardispan works for you. Is it through script?
lol i dont know if you need a script for it, i asked a friend to bring me some from mexico since he goes every 3rd day and he went walking and came back with the box in his hand and showed it to the US custom and he didnt say anything. lol

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i just pinned , OMG this time was painfull, i injected on a place i didnt had alot of fat, and it burned like hell ! ! ! theni went with a place with more fat and it barely felt the tingly sensation and then once again i went and pinned on some other place with less fat and it burned really bad. So what i can tell is that on places with less fat it hurt like hell. :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
small update, i have noticed some reduction on the mid section, not a lot but it can be noticed, i also noticed that my mid section feels softer. I got my ALCAR yesterday. i think im going to dose it at around 10-15 gr ED.

Yesterday i did a preworkout mix that i liked with my bulks

4 gr Creatine Mono
5 gr Beta Alanine
5 gr Taurine
5 gr ALCAR
15 gr Leucine

It tasted like **** but it did help with endurance.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i talked to rodja in other thread and im going to add Anti-OX's too help fight the free radicals from ALCAR at a high dose.

1g GTE
1-2g Vit C
300- 600mg ALA
? ? NAC

Precast

Awards
Hello Everybody
I wanted to know if any of u guys know where I can get Cardispan or a similar product in montreal Canada, I havent been able to get it :( 2 months trying and nothing ... so do you guys know where I can get it?

thx
Christian