What Is The Best Legal Ph??

fisher300

Awards
I want to know what people vote as being the current best PH legally available?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thats getting old. not trying to be rude, but it seems everyone says that when this question arises.
Probably because it is a dumb question.

Best for what? Most size? Most water weight? Most liver damage? Best back pumps?

There is nothing specific about that question, at all. It is like saying "what is the best food"

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
thats getting old. not trying to be rude, but it seems everyone says that when this question arises.
Tex, you get any Nano Vapor in yet? They say DO NOT SHAKE on the side of the bottle. Like that stuff's gonna explode cause it's so hardcore. I was laughing real hard after reading that, and the directions. WOW.

"Directions: naNO Vapor is extremely powerful, so do yourself a favor. Start off by mixing 1 scoop (1 serving) with 3 to 4 oz. of cold water and downing it about 15 minutes before hitting the weights. Then, grab something heavy. As you develop respect for, and understand the power of naNO Vapor, you can gradually increase the dosage to 2 to 3 scoops (2 to 3 servings) mixed in 8 to 12 oz. of cold water before working out.

For maximum results, consume on an empty stomach. Do not exceed 3 scoops (servings) in a 24-hour period. Due to the extreme reactivity of the naNO Vapor formula, made sure the container is stabilized for at least 10 to 15 seconds before opening the lid. Otherwise, nanoparticulated particles invisible to the naked eye may escape the confines of the container. Do not leave the container open for more than 30 seconds. Due to the unbridled power of naNO Vapor, make absolutely certain that you have read the entire label before using naNO Vapor. You must precisely follow the directions provided."

Yeah, I shook the bottle. :toofunny:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Tex, you get any Nano Vapor in yet? They say DO NOT SHAKE on the side of the bottle. Like that stuff's gonna explode cause it's so hardcore. I was laughing real hard after reading that, and the directions. WOW.

"Directions: naNO Vapor is extremely powerful, so do yourself a favor. Start off by mixing 1 scoop (1 serving) with 3 to 4 oz. of cold water and downing it about 15 minutes before hitting the weights. Then, grab something heavy. As you develop respect for, and understand the power of naNO Vapor, you can gradually increase the dosage to 2 to 3 scoops (2 to 3 servings) mixed in 8 to 12 oz. of cold water before working out.

For maximum results, consume on an empty stomach. Do not exceed 3 scoops (servings) in a 24-hour period. Due to the extreme reactivity of the naNO Vapor formula, made sure the container is stabilized for at least 10 to 15 seconds before opening the lid. Otherwise, nanoparticulated particles invisible to the naked eye may escape the confines of the container. Do not leave the container open for more than 30 seconds. Due to the unbridled power of naNO Vapor, make absolutely certain that you have read the entire label before using naNO Vapor. You must precisely follow the directions provided."

yeah bro i laughed my ass off picked it up and shook that **** like no tomorrow haha:hammer::toofunny: my manager was like wtf are you doing and i was like read this **** hahahaha

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Probably because it is a dumb question.

Best for what? Most size? Most water weight? Most liver damage? Best back pumps?

There is nothing specific about that question, at all. It is like saying "what is the best food"

You've made some good points and the response is understandably funny to any experienced supplement junkie. However, consider the audiance, that poster had only 2 posts and it is an obvious newbie type question. Your response is misleading and seems to be thought of as outdated by others.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS RIDICULOUS BULL$HIT FROM HELL! PROPS TO YOU MAN!

I just started a thread on how sick I am of this BS marketing by manufacturers. PEOPLE, PLEASE THINK FOR YOURSELVES AND LIGHTLY TAKE OTHER'S INPUT. This industry is a joke and chock full of B.S. thanks to companies like MuscleTech.