What Is The Best Legal Ph??

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.14%

What Is The Best Legal Ph??

I want to know what people vote as being the current best PH legally available?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  173 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.57%

cell-tech hardcore!!!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.36%

Post and look in the "steroid" forum. The rules for this forum are no PH questions, but looks like that is ignored lately.
    searching for this might help too...
    Link: Best PH Out Now?
    Link: Best Prohormone?
    LOL cell tech
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

:
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapump2 View Post
    cell-tech hardcore!!!
    thats getting old. not trying to be rude, but it seems everyone says that when this question arises.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.21%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    thats getting old. not trying to be rude, but it seems everyone says that when this question arises.
    Probably because it is a dumb question.

Best for what? Most size? Most water weight? Most liver damage? Best back pumps?

There is nothing specific about that question, at all. It is like saying "what is the best food"
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.7%

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Tex, you get any Nano Vapor in yet? They say DO NOT SHAKE on the side of the bottle. Like that stuff's gonna explode cause it's so hardcore. I was laughing real hard after reading that, and the directions. WOW.

"Directions: naNO Vapor is extremely powerful, so do yourself a favor. Start off by mixing 1 scoop (1 serving) with 3 to 4 oz. of cold water and downing it about 15 minutes before hitting the weights. Then, grab something heavy. As you develop respect for, and understand the power of naNO Vapor, you can gradually increase the dosage to 2 to 3 scoops (2 to 3 servings) mixed in 8 to 12 oz. of cold water before working out.

For maximum results, consume on an empty stomach. Do not exceed 3 scoops (servings) in a 24-hour period. Due to the extreme reactivity of the naNO Vapor formula, made sure the container is stabilized for at least 10 to 15 seconds before opening the lid. Otherwise, nanoparticulated particles invisible to the naked eye may escape the confines of the container. Do not leave the container open for more than 30 seconds. Due to the unbridled power of naNO Vapor, make absolutely certain that you have read the entire label before using naNO Vapor. You must precisely follow the directions provided."

Yeah, I shook the bottle.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.54%

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Tex, you get any Nano Vapor in yet? They say DO NOT SHAKE on the side of the bottle. Like that stuff's gonna explode cause it's so hardcore. I was laughing real hard after reading that, and the directions. WOW.

"Directions: naNO Vapor is extremely powerful, so do yourself a favor. Start off by mixing 1 scoop (1 serving) with 3 to 4 oz. of cold water and downing it about 15 minutes before hitting the weights. Then, grab something heavy. As you develop respect for, and understand the power of naNO Vapor, you can gradually increase the dosage to 2 to 3 scoops (2 to 3 servings) mixed in 8 to 12 oz. of cold water before working out.

For maximum results, consume on an empty stomach. Do not exceed 3 scoops (servings) in a 24-hour period. Due to the extreme reactivity of the naNO Vapor formula, made sure the container is stabilized for at least 10 to 15 seconds before opening the lid. Otherwise, nanoparticulated particles invisible to the naked eye may escape the confines of the container. Do not leave the container open for more than 30 seconds. Due to the unbridled power of naNO Vapor, make absolutely certain that you have read the entire label before using naNO Vapor. You must precisely follow the directions provided."

yeah bro i laughed my ass off picked it up and shook that **** like no tomorrow haha my manager was like wtf are you doing and i was like read this **** hahahaha
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.24%

Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Probably because it is a dumb question.

Best for what? Most size? Most water weight? Most liver damage? Best back pumps?

There is nothing specific about that question, at all. It is like saying "what is the best food"

You've made some good points and the response is understandably funny to any experienced supplement junkie. However, consider the audiance, that poster had only 2 posts and it is an obvious newbie type question. Your response is misleading and seems to be thought of as outdated by others.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.85%

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapump2 View Post
    cell-tech hardcore!!!
    If you even THINK about using MuscleTech products you need to be b-slapped. JUNK x 1,000.

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.85%

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS RIDICULOUS BULL$HIT FROM HELL! PROPS TO YOU MAN!

I just started a thread on how sick I am of this BS marketing by manufacturers. PEOPLE, PLEASE THINK FOR YOURSELVES AND LIGHTLY TAKE OTHER'S INPUT. This industry is a joke and chock full of B.S. thanks to companies like MuscleTech.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Legal PCT
    By QuincyP94 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 01:35 AM
  2. Best Legal AI??
    By CrzyHrse in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-13-2007, 05:47 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 12:44 AM
  4. H-50 legal?