Bulk creatine gluconate as good as Size On?

chlorella

Awards
I tried Size On and loved the results. Nutra has bulk creating glugonate. Has anyone compared the two?

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think it would be safe to assume same type of creatine same type of results.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I picked up some with my Ultimate Mass Pump Stack and I liked it, although I liked the Tricreatine Malate as well.
Creatine Gluconate would be the same in both cases, it just depends if there's other ingredients that will improve the effectiveness/uptake. I'm not up-to-date on what's in Size On

dafox

Awards
  • Established
it looks like sizeon has a lot more than just creatine gluconate... but I imagine that the creatine would have similar effects.

Saurabh

Awards
I tried Size On and loved the results. Nutra has bulk creating glugonate. Has anyone compared the two?
I have. Size On is way better. If money is not an issue go for Size On.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Size on gives me a bloat that last like 30 mins and makes me burp alot. It didnt do that the first time i tryed it but second it did, i ended giving the tub to a friend. i also tryed the Ultimate mass stack with gluconate and added glycerol mono stearate ,BA , Taurine and that liked that alot and its cheaper. you can get the smaller 100mg tubs to see if it works for you. and if it does you can then order the big tubs(500gr or 1 kilo).

Im going to post how much would it cost you just to test it.

Ultimate MassPump Stack (combo pack) $19.95 Dose 3gr/3gr/3gr
Glycerol Mono Stearate (100 grams) $3.99 Dose 3gr
Taurine Powder (100 gm) $3.95 Dose 3gr
Beta-Alanine (100 grams) $7.95 Dose 5gr

This gives you a total of 35.84 and the flavor system can be cristal light or the generic store brand cristal light clone, i found that Fruit punch and apple taste the best.
i typed next to it in red the amounts i was taking

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
SizeOn is good, but made me retain a lot more water than CEE. I guess if your budget permits, go with SO.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I really like gluconate. My pumps in the gym are as good with gluconate as sizeon as far as I can tell.