napalm for cut

warren

Awards
hey guys heres the story, im 178lbs and at around 15%bf i have about 4-5weeks untill a suprise hol just been sprung on me,(not just me being unplaned ). but i am currently undergoing a tight diet and lots of cardio and weight training plus swimming and 5 a side football (soccer). so my question is would napalm be any good for aiding me or is my bf% just too high, im also taking rpm and drive,

thankds warren

warren

Awards
just a addition, im lifting 5 times per week and cardio 5 plus

and on low carb well no carb really

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
you should get you bf% down before using it

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I think the product is meant to make the fat deposits in the more stubborn areas of your body more readily available to be utilized..

While I don't think that using Napalm would hurt you, it may be a less practical option at this point..

That, combined with your bf of ~15%, I would look more towards a general thermogenic (stim if you like them, stim-free if you don't) to help mobilize and burn fat in general rather than a product geared more towards spot reduction -- just until you reach a bf level where spot reduction is a more realistic concern.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think the product is meant to make the fat deposits in the more stubborn areas of your body more readily available to be utilized..

While I don't think that using Napalm would hurt you, it may be a less practical option at this point..

That, combined with your bf of ~15%, I would look more towards a general thermogenic (stim if you like them, stim-free if you don't) to help mobilize and burn fat in general rather than a product geared more towards spot reduction -- just until you reach a bf level where spot reduction is a more realistic concern.
In general, this is good advice, but depending on how you store fat Napalm may be a good option.

warren

Awards
well this is me as of last week im not sure if i store fat anywhere in particular but maybee the typical mens place , ie abs, lower back and chest

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Warren,

as an endo, I am in and around your current level of bodyfat most of the non-summer months. I have great results at those levels with Napalm (and formerly Lipoderm Ultra).

Infact, individuals with fat %'ages in that wheelhouse usually report favourable results.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
1st and foremost, be skeptical of positive commentary from product reps/sponsors, especially when others have reciprocal commentary. 'Nuff said.

My advice is to keep what you're doing and gauge the effectiveness by what you see in the MIRROR. Screw scales, bodyfat testing, etc at this point. Afterall, it's how you look not numbers that will satisfy you for this event.

So, assume you can safely lose 2 lbs fat/week (that's. ~3,500 X 2 = 7,000 cals/week). You need a caloric defecit of 7,000 cals/week to max. out on fat loss w/o being too catabolic (muscle loss). I would recommend carb-loading once in a while so you don't get too flat looking from lack of glycogen (you claimed to be zero carbing, albeit, is very difficult to do).

GOOD LUCK MENG!

warren

Awards
hi lads , its pretty much no carb lol but not quite here it is

0615 - wake + take 2 rpm 2 drive 1 pint water
0645 - 2 protien scoops in water 2 tbspn natty pb
0730 - gym
0930 - 2 protien scoops in water 1 tbspn natty pb
1200 - 6 eggs
1500 - 200g chicken with green veg only and salad +2tbsp olive oil
1730 - 2 drive 2rpm
1800 - same again
2100 - same again but change to steak sometimes

drink 10 pints (4 ltrs) water per day

JJC

Awards
  • Established
No offense bud, but if I were you I wouldn't start thinking about cutting with where you are at. If you attempt to cut, where is that going to put you? With possibly even less muscle mass than you already have?

If I were you, I would keep eating and lifting so that you can gain at least some size before you try to strip away any fat.

My guess is that with this diet you've planned for yourself and the amount of activity it looks like you're doing, you get hungry pretty easily. Don't forget to eat. I think if you timed your carbs right with all the lifting and cardio-driven events you're doing, you can use this as a growth/recomp stage.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have used Napalm and you will see a difference on it. You said you had four weeks to drop down some, this is ideal if you don't mind the muscle loss. I would use some BCAA's to help retain and then at the end of the four weeks you can start adding muscle again.

Really its your body and up to you to decide how you want to look.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
For last minute "detailing" don't forget about water pills. If you get to the end and you're still not happy, yank subq H2O YO!