Epistane Cycle support/PCT question
- 05-12-2008, 03:35 PM
- 05-12-2008, 03:40 PM
05-12-2008, 04:02 PM
05-12-2008, 04:19 PM
05-12-2008, 04:20 PM
05-12-2008, 08:28 PM
Always good to have a SERM on hand but alot of people have no problem with this pct for Havoc good luck bro
05-12-2008, 08:35 PM
i ahve never taken a PH product due to my age. Everywhere i have read says cycle support, Post cycle support, serm.
☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
05-12-2008, 08:47 PM
the epistane site states that the pulse method is an option if you do not want to take a pct. this might be a good alternative.
05-12-2008, 09:24 PM
Look at the steroid section, it has A LOT of useful information on this topic, or search for "epistane" or "epistane pulse" to find out more about different types of cylces and PCT.
How to "pulse" orals
Neoborn also posted an FAQ to answer any of your questions:
05-13-2008, 02:00 PM
Here're the basic formulas for a PH cycle:
ON CYCLE: PH + support supps (cycle support) + exercise + 1 ga./day water - Alcohol
PCT: Cycle support + Test Booster + SERM - Alcohol + 1 ga. water/day
I repeat, the BASIC FORMULAS.
Similar Forum Threads
- By kenocamb32 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-04-2012, 01:06 AM
- By Goose9040882 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-22-2011, 08:25 AM
- By kingin23 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2008, 06:42 PM
- By jmoor8687 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 02-21-2008, 12:48 PM
- By reden in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2007, 06:21 PM