Epistane Cycle support/PCT question
- 05-12-2008, 02:35 PM
- 05-12-2008, 02:40 PM
It's a good deal but most here will tell you a serm on hand if needed is still a good call.
- 05-12-2008, 03:02 PM
what would u recommend as a SERM
05-12-2008, 03:19 PM
u would have better results in the steroid section.
05-12-2008, 03:20 PM
novla at 40, 40, 20, 20
05-12-2008, 07:28 PM
Always good to have a SERM on hand but alot of people have no problem with this pct for Havoc good luck bro
05-12-2008, 07:35 PM
i ahve never taken a PH product due to my age. Everywhere i have read says cycle support, Post cycle support, serm.
- Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
05-12-2008, 07:47 PM
the epistane site states that the pulse method is an option if you do not want to take a pct. this might be a good alternative.
05-12-2008, 08:24 PM
Look at the steroid section, it has A LOT of useful information on this topic, or search for "epistane" or "epistane pulse" to find out more about different types of cylces and PCT.
How to "pulse" orals
Neoborn also posted an FAQ to answer any of your questions:
05-13-2008, 01:00 PM
Here're the basic formulas for a PH cycle:
ON CYCLE: PH + support supps (cycle support) + exercise + 1 ga./day water - Alcohol
PCT: Cycle support + Test Booster + SERM - Alcohol + 1 ga. water/day
I repeat, the BASIC FORMULAS.
Similar Forum Threads
- By willwes in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 01-05-2009, 04:22 PM
- By jcross in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-27-2008, 01:46 AM
- By CROWLER in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-26-2008, 09:25 AM
- By Rivethead in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-04-2007, 10:22 PM