Lookin for recommendations on a good cycle??

blitzd247

Awards
I have been sitting back for a little while now just watching the posts and learning how to search for things. Im lookin for help with finding me my perfect cycle. My current past cycle was nitrix, cellmass, no xplode, tribex, bcaa 1000. I made leaps and bounds in the first months but have now plateud and even after cycling off my tolerence is to much and these supps get expensive. I have researched the testanate50 because i hear it works but at the expense of a liver which im in no hurry to give right now. My new cyle i was thinking is this - body fortress nos and creatine, animal pak, animal cuts, uni liver Thats all i have come up with so far. Im lookin to loose body fat while gaining size and strength as i feel my body fat is higher then i would like at 18%. My peak bench I was able to hit is 345 yet i lack size i feel. Any help on a proven method would be appreciated.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
If you are thinking cycle wait a second and ask yourself this, Is your "plateau" really a "plateau". If you are not losing weight on the scale you may still be replacing fat with muscle.And yes what you are taking is expensive. There are alternatives that are more effective and less expensive.All those animal cuts,paks and such are still expensive for what you get. Go to Nutraplanet.com and do a little research on the ingredients that you are looking for and other products out there.
And as far as a PH or a steroid cycle, I would wait till you get your body fat down some more and you have a little more experience working out. I just don't think you are ready to make that leap. Don't be in a hurry and remember there is no Magic Pill.

blitzd247

Awards
If you are thinking cycle wait a second and ask yourself this, Is your "plateau" really a "plateau". If you are not losing weight on the scale you may still be replacing fat with muscle.And yes what you are taking is expensive. There are alternatives that are more effective and less expensive.All those animal cuts,paks and such are still expensive for what you get. Go to Nutraplanet.com and do a little research on the ingredients that you are looking for and other products out there.
And as far as a PH or a steroid cycle, I would wait till you get your body fat down some more and you have a little more experience working out. I just don't think you are ready to make that leap. Don't be in a hurry and remember there is no Magic Pill.
I wouldnt say im in a hurry but i have been steady dieting and lifting for about 4 years now. At one point i was 265 pounds.
What less expensive supps would you recommend that as you put "There are alternatives that are more effective and less expensive." Being in the military makes it hard to get what i want as i usualy have one solid opertunity to make my order. Make me a cyle and i will try it. I will trust in your reputation and i have nothing to loose by trying someone elses regimin.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet sends to APO's. I am going to afghanistan next may and I plan on using them again then.
What are your other stat's, Height current weight. What are your goals? Do you want to lean out more while preserving the muscle you have? You can't do test 50. You will pee hot if they test you.

blitzd247

Awards
Nutraplanet sends to APO's. I am going to afghanistan next may and I plan on using them again then.
What are your other stat's, Height current weight. What are your goals? Do you want to lean out more while preserving the muscle you have? You can't do test 50. You will pee hot if they test you.
Im 6-4, 219 pounds and would like to get around 210 while preserving my current muscle and maybe adding some lean mass/size. My weight isnt as important to me as gaining more definition and lowering body fat.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Go with DCP and Levithan At nutraplanet. Get some Ragnarok for a NO booster if you want that. They have protein on sale too. When you lose the weight you will get definition. You already do pt so that should take care of your cardio. with diet and exercise and it starting to get warm you will lose 9lbs just wearing your body armor and training. The DCP+levithan is a good fat burning stack enjoy and good luck.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Solid recommondation, Leviathan and DCP will help you burn fat and preserve muscle, this I can attest to. Also keep an eye on Rccreate for future use I am having food experince in the first 10 days and other are as well.

blitzd247

Awards
Solid recommondation, Leviathan and DCP will help you burn fat and preserve muscle, this I can attest to. Also keep an eye on Rccreate for future use I am having food experince in the first 10 days and other are as well.
So let me ask, Will using a creatine with the leviathan and dcp make for a good stack or do they contradict each other?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So let me ask, Will using a creatine with the leviathan and dcp make for a good stack or do they contradict each other?
It should be fine.