Gyno Supps?

mapexman

Awards
does anyone know of any supps or treatment that helps reduce or get rid of gyno? i have been told that surgery is the only way is this true?

powerlinelift

Awards
formestane, topical atd, zma, nolva, clomid, toremifene, dosing B6/P-5-P

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
if you've already got gyno, this would be the most appropriate 'sopport' supp.

People online claim that letrozole can reduce gyno, but that is an Rx/research chemical, so I don't recommend any hasty decisions. Some Epithio users claim gyno reduction (epistane, havoc, etc) but my personal opinion is that they probably just had a bit of chest fat & leaned out, thinking they had gyno and were 'cured'. I've been told real gyno is quite painful and unmistakable.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Although I have no personal experience with it, Letrozole is one of the only realistic options that I have seen people have actual reductions with..

Also, it seems that the shorter the period that you have had gyno in addition to what kind of gyno you have somewhat correlates with the chances of you getting rid of it non-surgically -- maybe a better example is, I think the number of individuals in their early 20's or so, with stable hormonal levels, who have PUBERTAL gyno will see less than adequate results from gyno treatments with the exception of surgery.. I remember reading somewhere that the longer the tissue is allowed to remain undisturbed, it becomes more difficult to remove with supps, drugs, etc..

I'm no expert on gyno, although I have a sufficient case from puberty, but if this was steroid induced, I would say Letro is your best bet..

I believe RenegadeRows also made a nice post about the method he used to reduce his gyno.. I'll try and find it for you.

EDIT: Here it is!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it depends. if its not puberty induced try B vitamins specifically P-5-P.

If it is puberty induced try running Havoc, it is a Ph, but it is known to reduce gyno.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
yeah, maybe havoc or epistane... although you should post in the steroid section for the best info. I know you can get letro as a "research chemical", but that might not be best...
Red Dog has a great post there. :D
"I believe RenegadeRows also made a nice post about the method he used to reduce his gyno.. I'll try and find it for you.

EDIT: Here it is!"

mapexman

Awards
the gyno is from puberty. i got it around 13 14. its just hard lumps behind my nipples. its not even that noticable to anyone except me but i am realy starting to get agravated by them. ok you said try havac. is that a supp i can get at a vitamin store?

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the gyno is from puberty. i got it around 13 14. its just hard lumps behind my nipples. its not even that noticable to anyone except me but i am realy starting to get agravated by them. ok you said try havac. is that a supp i can get at a vitamin store?
havoc is a steroid that u have to read up on and make sure u have proper pct. type havoc and gyno in the search bar and u should be able to find a thread about it.

mapexman

Awards
ok i found havoc but it talks about keeping gyno from getting worse. i am realy looking to get rid of the gyno if not ruduce it. as for the Letrozole where do you get that? the post i read through your link talked about helping with steroid induced gyno i thought. not pubertal?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
havoc is known to reduce it in some users

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Havoc/epistane at low doses has been thought to actually reduce gyno. If you do try havoc or epistane, please read up on proper use, because it is essentially a steroid and will mess with your hormone levels. Don't want to be steril for the rest of your life... :aargh:
We can't post sources for Letro... it's a research chemical that can't be bought in a supplement store.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
you can get letro from numerous places online...just do a google search for research letro and you should get several hits with various suppliers....as far as it working on gyno from puberty I cant say for sure....i can only speak of its effects on aas induced gyno....

with any gyno, the length of time you've had it plays a big role in the ability of the mass to be reduced....

Ultimately surgery is the most expensive option, however its basically the only sure fire way of completely removing it...just my two cents though

-bman-

Awards
havoc got rid of mine, now i just have to get rid of the fat off my chest and im good to go

-bman-

Awards
oh and beware letro, i tried that, it helped a little but dont plan on having sex anytime soon

mapexman

Awards
also if anyone else has this problem and thought about a surgical procedure i emailed a dr that was within driving distance of me and the reply stated that that the average cost of a procedure is 5000 dollars.

IRON4LIFE

IRON4LIFE

Awards
  • Established
yeah it is harsh on your joints and sex drive......i guess it depends on how determined you are to get rid of your gyno.....

and yes Femara is letro

mapexman

Awards
did anyone who has tried the letro get any other good effects from it, quicker gains........?

damnglass

Awards
oh and beware letro, i tried that, it helped a little but dont plan on having sex anytime soon

dont know why people say all this **** about letro,been at 2.5 mg's and up for like 3-4 months and all i have is moderate depression,sex drive is definately their and everything else,my gyno has been going away slowly,just my nips need some work.