Epiodrol and pSARM
- 05-12-2008, 09:32 AM
Epiodrol and pSARM
Wanting to run a low side effect cycle with solid increase in gains. Was thinking of an Epidrol pulse @30mgs per workout day (4xPW) withon non workout days. - Do you think it would be more beneficial to run pSARM ED??
Would do this for 3 weeks(short to keep shutdown minimal) followed up by Formadrol and PCS/Stoked with some and trib, for another 3 weeks. general support supps throughout with some thrown in for good measure.
Just want peoples thoughts on this am looking for increase in power, strength and small increase of LBM any decrease in BF% is a bonus. Anybody ran this or something similar and what were your results?
Thanks in advance
- 05-12-2008, 10:44 AM
So pSARM on NON-Pulse days as the natty booster for 3 weeks, correct?
I'd stretch the pulse a little longer and do atleast 4 weeks. pSARM on off days would work well then the amount you didn't use during the pusle you could use as part of your PCT stack.Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
- 05-12-2008, 01:04 PM
Yeah would stick in the pSARM on non workout days as a natty booster, what are your views about incorporating it into PCT? Will it enhance recovery and stack well with the other mentioned supps?
Would probably asses results at end of week 3 and decide on whether or not to extend to 4th week, I am a "responder" to most PH and supplements so will see how i fair on my first pulse.
Thanks for the reply
05-12-2008, 08:48 PM
05-12-2008, 10:04 PM
E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
Similar Forum Threads
- By EasyEJL in forum LG SciencesReplies: 9Last Post: 06-05-2009, 10:51 PM
- By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 242Last Post: 01-09-2009, 11:13 PM
- By thauncle in forum LG SciencesReplies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2008, 08:42 PM
- By Craigmatthew in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 23Last Post: 12-02-2008, 03:22 PM
- By witt51 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 46Last Post: 08-18-2008, 02:04 PM