Liver Damage-Whey Protein and Creatine.
- 05-12-2008, 09:46 AM
- 05-12-2008, 09:48 AM
- 05-12-2008, 09:49 AM
05-12-2008, 10:30 AM
I love how he was on creatine for 8 months and whey for 4 (granted it doesn't say if it was a straight 8 months, but that would undoubtedly stress his system).
I guess I am going to go pour all my protein and creatine down the disposal. brb.
05-12-2008, 10:47 AM
There are so many factors that can cause this... Lack of sleep, lack of water intake. etc.. Maybe he was taking 50 grams of mono a day? Who knows..
05-12-2008, 10:52 AM
05-12-2008, 10:54 AM
Is this a study or just an article from one persons Dr.? If it was an actual study than a 1 person count alone disqualifies it.
05-12-2008, 11:03 AM
I compare this to those tales of "I knew this guy once who blah blah blah.." written towards scientists.
05-12-2008, 05:32 PM
If these supplements caused liver injury when used in conjunction with each other, virtually every supplementing bodybuilder would be totally screwed. Although I have heard cases of this with exceptionally high doses.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jimbo15 in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 01-17-2012, 11:56 PM
- By wannapumphard in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-25-2010, 09:06 PM
- By The Anarchist in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 15Last Post: 04-09-2010, 10:47 PM
- By Emerge in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 02-09-2009, 03:25 PM
- By krazy in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-16-2008, 03:49 PM