Liver Damage-Whey Protein and Creatine.
- 05-12-2008, 08:46 AM
- 05-12-2008, 08:48 AM
05-12-2008, 08:49 AM
05-12-2008, 09:30 AM
I love how he was on creatine for 8 months and whey for 4 (granted it doesn't say if it was a straight 8 months, but that would undoubtedly stress his system).
I guess I am going to go pour all my protein and creatine down the disposal. brb.
05-12-2008, 09:47 AM
There are so many factors that can cause this... Lack of sleep, lack of water intake. etc.. Maybe he was taking 50 grams of mono a day? Who knows..
05-12-2008, 09:52 AM
05-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Is this a study or just an article from one persons Dr.? If it was an actual study than a 1 person count alone disqualifies it.
05-12-2008, 10:03 AM
I compare this to those tales of "I knew this guy once who blah blah blah.." written towards scientists.
05-12-2008, 04:32 PM
If these supplements caused liver injury when used in conjunction with each other, virtually every supplementing bodybuilder would be totally screwed. Although I have heard cases of this with exceptionally high doses.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BMcCune in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-18-2008, 03:45 PM
- By tiagohenrique in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-18-2008, 08:17 PM
- By SacDIESEL in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2008, 12:22 AM
- By sbrb12898 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-20-2007, 12:30 PM
- By comrade in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 02-03-2004, 12:14 PM