Stimulus money sale?

  1. Stimulus money sale?


    Is Nurta ging to have any big sales to get some of our stimulus money? I'm waiting to spend some of my money!


  2. You already got your check? Lucky. I need my stimulus check just to cover my past 3 NP orders...
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  3. mine came!!!!!!!
    •   
       


  4. man that is a great idea. scheduled to get mine on fri. come on nutra, give me a reason to give you more of my cash. btw- i better get lots of samples...been a long time nutramart shopper. now if you only sold groceries.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    mine came!!!!!!!
    Nice avy man!

    Man I got my new job and I am poor right now!!!! Takes some time to do paper work and I havent had a full pay in weeks!!! So I guess when the big sale comes, I'll have my monay!

  6. Is this an American thing? I take it's something like a government rebate? I know in Canada I just got dinged for income taxes, unlike getting a refund like some of my friends lol.

    PS Jjohn don't you know Nutra only has a sale right after you ordered Ask anybody

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Is this an American thing? I take it's something like a government rebate? I know in Canada I just got dinged for income taxes, unlike getting a refund like some of my friends lol.

    PS Jjohn don't you know Nutra only has a sale right after you ordered Ask anybody
    I guess it is an American thing!! Oh, and I get 300$ back

    Ha! They always do that! But at least I get a shirt. Everytime

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    I guess it is an American thing!! Oh, and I get 300$ back

    Ha! They always do that! But at least I get a shirt. Everytime
    my wife and i get $1600 back, evenly split. $1300 for her $300 for me.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my wife and i get $1600 back, evenly split. $1300 for her $300 for me.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  10. figures, i wasn't eligible........

  11. I got 1700 back from taxes....love being a student I always get everything I pay in...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    I got 1700 back from taxes....love being a student I always get everything I pay in...
    I was a student last year, and I made too much money So I just get 300$ back..

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    I was a student last year, and I made too much money So I just get 300$ back..
    full time?...rough bro...im pumped....but most went on bills..haha

  14. NP giv sale I giv rupees!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    NP giv sale I giv rupees!!!
    Is there going be sale ?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    NP giv sale I giv rupees!!!
    Someone would like to have a word with you about the rupees you aquired...

    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by chlorella View Post
    Is Nurta ging to have any big sales to get some of our stimulus money? I'm waiting to spend some of my money!
    LOL, yeah that's an awesome idea. Nutra please have an stimulus sale so we can boost our economy.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Someone would like to have a word with you about the rupees you aquired...



    Lol noooo he found me I thought I had lost him back in Hyrule. Thats ok I still have this acorn of defense...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mjolnir View Post
    Lol noooo he found me I thought I had lost him back in Hyrule. Thats ok I still have this acorn of defense...
    LOL wut?


  20. Nutra's prices are already great... Buuuuuuut, a sale would be nice!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my wife and i get $1600 back, evenly split. $1300 for her $300 for me.
    Don't feel bad Bigt, we have three kids got 2100 back. Yea it was an even split at 2000 for her 100 for me. She got a lot of nice sexy new cloths though!?!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Economic Stimulus Payment
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-18-2009, 09:33 PM
  2. Stimulus Money for Dead People
    By Irish Cannon in forum Politics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 01:25 PM
  3. Well spent stimulus funds...
    By Jayhawkk in forum Politics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 09:57 AM
  4. We The People Stimulus Package
    By David Dunn in forum Politics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 11:20 PM
Log in
Log in