Calling for AMer's guidance, counsel, and direction.

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
Let me know if everything is in check for my summer supplement stack.

Ok, so i have taken many common supplements; all of my staples vitamins, minerals, creatine arginine, amino acids, carbs, and protein. Also taken the pre-workout stuff superpump, sizeon, no-explode, trac, my custom blends i make from BN bulks and test boosters, tribex/6-oxo stack, cytodyne ZMASS pm, and bulk tribulis/avena from BN.
However, I have never taken any of the more "exotic" supplements that are commonly discussed on here.

So for the summer I plan to take a nice little supplement stack of x-factor(for non-hormonal anabolic), p-slin(insulin modulation), and John Scott's nitro GH(sleep and hormonal boost).
I am 22 yrs old 6'4 225 lbs about 10-12% bf and want to prety much do a recomp, stay about the same weight and shed the fat. Here's my plan, for training I will be doing 4 days a week, 2 on/1 off/2 on/2 off, legs/shoulders traps/chest tris/back bis.

I will be taking staple supplements NOW multi in the AM, creatine and arginine pre-workout, vit-c/l glutamine/bcaa post-workout and before bed, vit e and a with post-post-workout meal.

Diet will be high carb in am, lunch, pre, and post workout then only vegetables as carb source from afternoon on.

- x-factor 1 gel 3x a day with breakfast lunch and dinner.
-P-slin 60mins b4 workout then 30gprotein/30gwms/cre/arg/banana/oats 45 mins b4 workout. Then 90g wms with 60g protein, 5g glu, 5g bcaa post.
-The Nitro Gh/10g BCAA/10g glu about 30 mins prior to bed with chamomile tea. 60g Prot right b4 bed.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
At your weight 4-5 X-Factor daily would be a better dose.

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
Yeah i thought that might be the case... I'm pissed I have to buy two bottles. Any other commets or suggestions would be appreciated... Otherwise let me know if everything looks good.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely up the X-Factor to 4 caps a day, keep the same dosing just take 2 with the meal closet to your workout. As for your food after Pslin I would ditch the WMS just because it would be a waste consuming it with all the other stuff and you can get equal results with just a little extra oats. The WMS is primarily good because of its quick digestion but it loses that when it is consumed with other foods. Also after your workout you have no need for 60g of protein, you wont use all that and will probably just excrete most of it one way or the other. Try mixing WMS and Bcaa's right after your workout, drink it before leaving the gym then when you get home or at least 15 minutes later have a whey shake or better yet a blend of whey and casein but that is your preference. Also you can probably ditch the glutamine, it has not really proven itself and you would probably benefit more from either extra leucine or glycine or both. As for your training your split looks solid but if you are looking to recomp make sure you are getting some cardio. I would suggest some HIIT/circuit training on 1 or two of your off days. So to recap:
Ditch glutamine and replace with glycine/leucine in post workout (both can be bought at Nutraplanet in bulk)
Ditch WMS pre workout and just add extra oats or a little honey
Hold off on the post workout protein until the WMS drink has a little time to diget, and check out trueprotein.com for their team skip mix which would be great post-workout and you can also get the wms while your there. feel free to use discount code PKM142 to save 5% at the checkout.
Finally up the X-factor to 4 a day

Good luck and keep us up to date

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
you need another bottle? I have one for sale. 40 bucks shipped :)

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
OK, I actualy think i may drop the X-factor for price reasons and throw in the AX hyperdrol. I feel like it will stack well with the john scott nitro GH. I tend to get sensitive nipples even with tribulus soo I think the 6-bromo will prevent that with the DHEA and tribulus in the nitro GH.... and still keep the pslin pre workout.

Or i was thinking of just running a cycle of trenadrol, what do you guys think?