What does it look like?

FLgator

Awards
I bought some waxy maize and took it back because it looked like cottage cheese which was repulsive since i thought it was a fine powder. The brand was IDS.

I would like to use this pre/post workout...i also wonder if anyone uses the product as carbs in MRP's?

FLgator

Awards
Really? 17 views and no one knows what it looks like? lol I know this may be dumb but it's the simplest thing on the planet to answer!!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
try nutra panets wms its the cheapest you'll find it and its a qualtiy product! 3.3 pounds for under 15 bucks!!!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I bought some waxy maize and took it back because it looked like cottage cheese which was repulsive since i thought it was a fine powder. The brand was IDS.

I would like to use this pre/post workout...i also wonder if anyone uses the product as carbs in MRP's?
Its clumpy and chalky like cornstarch. You may have overreacted by taking it back.

FLgator

Awards
Cool, thanks...does seem like my stuff was good. But it was definatly not as cheap as nutraplanets so i'll give it a shot.
thanks again.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
It should be a fine white powder the consistency of Corn Starch. You being a student at Flawrita should recognize a fine white powder.

FLgator

Awards
It should be a fine white powder the consistency of Corn Starch. You being a student at Flawrita should recognize a fine white powder.
HAHAHA i actually don't even attend Florida i just grew up going to the games...truthfully not even a die hard fan just this username worked lol.

I wouldn't consider what i had as a fine powder though...it was clumpy as hell. Who knows, but thanks for the replies

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHA i actually don't even attend Florida i just grew up going to the games...truthfully not even a die hard fan just this username worked lol.

I wouldn't consider what i had as a fine powder though...it was clumpy as hell. Who knows, but thanks for the replies
fine white powder is accurate... but all the fine powder clumps together real bad like cornstarch. It's good stuff!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
First thing: GO 'NOLES!!!!!!!!

Second: Nutraplanet's WMS will be a chalky white powder, with barely any taste.
The IDS stuff may have some clumping possibly. Did you try it before you took it back?

I work at a store, and that drives me nuts, to chunk an entire container of usable supps. That tub has to be thrown out now, even if it was still good.
Lastly, Go Noles !!!!!!!! :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I work at a store, and that drives me nuts, to chunk an entire container of usable supps. That tub has to be thrown out now, even if it was still good.
x2.

FLgator

Awards
First thing: GO 'NOLES!!!!!!!!

Second: Nutraplanet's WMS will be a chalky white powder, with barely any taste.
The IDS stuff may have some clumping possibly. Did you try it before you took it back?

Lastly, Go Noles !!!!!!!! :)

I work at GNC bro, i'm with you i HATE returns!!!! But we didn't have the waxymaize so i went to another store, looked gross so i returned it!!! But i NEVER throw away the stuff that gets returned if i wanna use it just take the powder drop it in a big zip lock bag and throw in the scoop!! Thats what i did with my old boss he never let me have the returns. I guess it kinda depends on if you mind taking something that has been used, i don't usually because it's returned cause "IT taste bad"

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I work at GNC bro, i'm with you i HATE returns!!!! But we didn't have the waxymaize so i went to another store, looked gross so i returned it!!! But i NEVER throw away the stuff that gets returned if i wanna use it just take the powder drop it in a big zip lock bag and throw in the scoop!! Thats what i did with my old boss he never let me have the returns. I guess it kinda depends on if you mind taking something that has been used, i don't usually because it's returned cause "IT taste bad"
so you work at gnc? i know this is kinda of off topic but GNC's brand(100% whey or something) of strawberry whey tastes like 3 day old moldy diarrhea!

FLgator

Awards
so you work at gnc? i know this is kinda of off topic but GNC's brand(100% whey or something) of strawberry whey tastes like 3 day old moldy diarrhea!
i'm grossed out that you know what 3 day old moldy diarrhea taste like!!! lol