Apparently the AP clearance is over at NP...

KrazyLegs

Awards
Apparently, they hit their sales goals or whatever on Anabolic Pump at NP.com. So now the $36.99 clearance price on it is gonzo...I get that. That's fine.

What makes no sense is that they've gone all the way back up to the list price of $64.95. I figured they'd go back to their reg. price of $42.95.

I'd rather buy from NP, but not at those prices. I Googled "Anabolic Pump" and I found about 20 other supplement sites that had it for WAY cheaper. Makes no sense to me.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MSRP. NP will not be selling Anabolic Pump at that price.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Don't go elsewhere for it..... give NP a chance to get things straightened up!!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We often forget that the ownership and staff at NP are people with lives and families....

....even mothers on Mother's Day :D

Additionally they are human and tend to be flawed like the rest of us and make a mistake from time to time.

So the OP could have included at the end of his post...."is this a mistake, as site error, or a type-o?"....and it may have not sounded the way it may have. I'm not saying he had any intention or insinuation otherwise.

Just trying to put some perspective on the matter.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Don't go elsewhere for it..... give NP a chance to get things straightened up!!
at 12:00 PM exactly the sale was over( you know np doesnt **** around if waht they say is what they mean!)

Im sure whoever was on at the time removed the sale price thats all. Most of nutraplanets prices have markdowns anyway. Like drive which was marked down from 39.99 to w/e it is now.

The person who removed the sale or perhaps it was automatic just removed the sales price. Someone might have to adjust it back to 40 something agian.

We often forget that the ownership and staff at NP are people with lives and families....

....even mothers on Mother's Day :D

Additionally they are human and tend to be flawed like the rest of us and make a mistake from time to time.

So the OP could have included at the end of his post...."is this a mistake, as site error, or a type-o?"....and it may have not sounded the way it may have. I'm not saying he had any intention or insinuation otherwise.

Just trying to put some perspective on the matter.

uh uh, Not true..Ninja Monkeys require no sleep nor have families. They are genetically engineered in a Petri dish.

KrazyLegs

Awards
at 12:00 PM exactly the sale was over( you know np doesnt **** around if waht they say is what they mean!)

Im sure whoever was on at the time removed the sale price thats all. Most of nutraplanets prices have markdowns anyway. Like drive which was marked down from 39.99 to w/e it is now.

The person who removed the sale or perhaps it was automatic just removed the sales price. Someone might have to adjust it back to 40 something agian.
That's my thought. That the price just defaulted back to the MSRP, instead of adjusting to the regular price point.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
That's my thought. That the price just defaulted back to the MSRP, instead of adjusting to the regular price point.

yup, there was probably a program to remove the sale because it was 12 on the tee when the sale was removed. Either that or a loser who counts down new years on may 10th ;D

Anyway im sure nutra will set the price right agian. give it a few days.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I think it's expensive even at 42, but I bought it anyway and I'm liking it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I think it's expensive even at 42, but I bought it anyway and I'm liking it.
in my honest opinion yes it is expensive(because i dont like paying for supps at all)

but well worth it. I found someone selling 2 bottles of AP and a bottle of p-slin for 75 shipped and i jumped on the deal. thats 25 per bottle of each. amazing deal. I like AP although not as strong as P-Slin it has more caps and the results are similar. Neovar is good but in my opinion for repartition properties it lacks the umpf that AP supplies. 90 caps supplies similar feeling and fullness feeling to p-slin for 42 bucks. cant go wrong. 90 caps vs 30 and works better in terms of neovar for repartitioning and fullness and cheap. Neovar is decent at repartioning and cheap creatine formulation which is approximately 26 for the 2.0 version as ive seen on other websites but it doesnt touch the fullness feeling you get from AP.

I just dosed a fat burner/ pump stack for my workout which the gym was closed and I didnt get to do. but the mental and fullness pumps are extremely worth while.

2 caps green tea
1 cap sesamin oil
1 cap retain
4 caps neovar is my usual pre-workout mix

Added 1 cap of AP with some complex/simple carb mix of 1/2 cup oats 1 banana and I feel full. Great change because I can literally see an explosion in fullness due to the lack of carb intake I have been doing due to teh cut.

Great stuff USP. You nailed AP in this department, as far as recreate jacob, I got the 2 bottles you gave. Give me some time Ill tell you how I like it. :)

AP amazes me, but lets hope you didnt lower the standard with recreate. :] Still a bit skeptical but the bottle looks like AP and it 's very pretty. So props on that. :dance:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For me it is eliminating other supplements that I used to use to enhance my metabolism. I am saving money while getting healthier sustainable results in composition and a transformation of my phenotype. My body is seriously different on the inside from using AP.