whey protein . Stomach cramps

ogdlow

Awards
ok. SO i have been taking my EAS whey 23g protein for about 3 months.

first it gave me the poops.. for about 3 weeks. got over it.
then next few weeks were fine.
Then about 2 weeks ago.. every time i take my shake my belly cramps and i almost think that im going to throw it all up.This occurs about 30min after taking it.

It taste great with water.( this is how i take it) I have been taking the same about at the same time of day since day one.

Does anybody have any input on why i have belly achs ...??

Markio

Markio

Awards
has anything else changed, i.e. are you just taking the shake or are you also taking other supps?

also how many shakes are you taking a day?

have you taken whey before? (it could be a tolerance issue)

Without any other info I'd suggest stop taking it to see if your condition improves. For some people Isolates sit better than mix/conc so that maybe an option...

ogdlow

Awards
Im taking the suggested 2 scoops in the A.M. with 8 oz of water and then again at night. a total of 2 times a day.
I am not taking any other supps at this time.

As well i have been drinking about 3/4 of a gallon of water per day.

Markio

Markio

Awards
I'm thinking ditch the night time shake, there isn't any casein in there so taking a fast absorption shake before bed wouldn't be the best option imo.

Also do you really need two scoops? Thats 46g of protein.

ogdlow

Awards
Im taking the suggested 2 scoops in the A.M. with 8 oz of water and then again at night. a total of 2 times a day.
I am not taking any other supps at this time.

As well i have been drinking about 3/4 of a gallon of water per day.

Drinking in a shake...

chlorella

Awards
Use WPI and you'll have no problem. EAS gives me and others bad pain for about 5 hrs. Once I tried WPI and Micellar casein, I've never had a problem.
If you want a really simple solution, just get some Ultra Peptide.