Carb /starch Blockers

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Some companies are using these in their fat loss supplements.However how does this effect glycogen replenishment .Will there still be muscle uptake after digesting carbs?
If not then this is going to affect training and energy levels .

Any thoughts please

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Rather than blocking why not harness carbs potential for great energy in the gym and other biological benefiting functions? Honestly the whole nutrient "blocking" supplements are hype imo.

Check out Anabolic Pump and P-Slin. Both are great nutrient repartitioners.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the blockers only block a % of it, not all of it

ptdanny

Awards
Yeah i was never fond of these, simply because you need everything in the foods, nutrients. If you eat good foods, then you don't have to worry about blocking anything, thats how people have done it forever.

The only time i can see it being useful is on a cheat meal or something, but even then... the cheat meals can help boost progress depending on what you eat.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone who has replied.so going on from that can anyone recommend a supplement that will break down adipose tissue.I have ectomorph frame with approx 1to 1.5 in at the front of my waist, so dont want to take stimulant fat burners.I need to hang on to what ive gained Else where ive no problem

I take phosytidal serine incase its cortisol related and periodically a supplement to cut down on estrogen. I also take 30mg of zinc daily which is i believe helps as an anti aramotase

Any thoughts please