M-drol cycle + supplementation

FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
I'm currently on a mdrol cycle and would like to know what coinsides with it and what helps it out. Heres the supplements/vitimans im taking each day.

Mdrol/calcium/magneisium/zinc/b-12/chromium/fish oil/5g creatine monohydrate

do any of these tame the effects of the mdrol? Wich will help wich will hurt and what else vitiman wise can i take to support an mdrol cycle? I get good pumps but i also take like 3 very gratifying poo's each day.. This has always known to of been healthy but i would like to keep nearly all of the calories i put down.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
drop the creatine and use it during pct. ur body is going through enough already. google superdrol for dummies...that should help alot.

FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
any of the vitimans im taking have a negative effect on the mdrol cycle? like fish oil and athat stuff?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
you may want to consider taurine incase you get back pumps

okhan303

Awards
Mdrol/calcium/magneisium/zinc/b-12/chromium/fish oil/5g creatine monohydrate
everything you described above works well and helps supplement mdrol. m-drol is same product as superdrol (methasteron) which is aas so those vits, aminos, and fats will definately benefit

FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
I'm taking small dosages of M drol and doing the 4 week cycles. i drink atleast 1.5g of water a day. No liver support "yet". But i will be getting some primaforce proliver or somthing of the sort pretty soon. I'm getting no real lower back pumps, my lats feel pretty good though when i get a few good sets of the bent over rows. bi/tri/pec/quad pumps are amazing though. I swear if they invented some sort of post workout therapy that could keep your pumps id be like greg valentino without the synthol. Once again thanks for the info guys and train hard :)

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
I'm taking small dosages of M drol and doing the 4 week cycles. i drink atleast 1.5g of water a day. No liver support "yet". But i will be getting some primaforce proliver or somthing of the sort pretty soon. I'm getting no real lower back pumps, my lats feel pretty good though when i get a few good sets of the bent over rows. bi/tri/pec/quad pumps are amazing though. I swear if they invented some sort of post workout therapy that could keep your pumps id be like greg valentino without the synthol. Once again thanks for the info guys and train hard :)

what constitutes small doses?

btw, you need to get some kind of liver support asap!

FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
minimal dosages like 1 cap a day. i read on the sdrol for dummies people are taking upwards of 6 caps a day. im ordering pro liver.

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
minimal dosages like 1 cap a day. i read on the sdrol for dummies people are taking upwards of 6 caps a day. im ordering pro liver.

Even with only 10 mg per day, you should have been pre-loading support supps and such. You are lacking some other stuff too that so many people are scolded about when making posts like yours.

Depending on how many days into this cycle you are, I'd stop it and educate myself first before embarking on a harsh designer such as this. IMO

LeeN

FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
thanks. Im not stopping the cycle my water intake should help with some of the liver support im getting my liver support pills soon. i honestly dont even know if this stuff is working. besides slight vascularity theres no side effects i dont see how this is a harsh cycle. by far no way harsher or even close to the anadrol or dbol cycles that i have chosen to embark on in the past :(

FM2K GT

FM2K GT

Awards
hes a shorter guy though 5'8" im 6'1". I guess cycles effect everyone differently, I would immagine it has alot to do with eating habbits aswell. what would cause me to feel huge somedays and others i feel small? Anyways i was considering going with 10mg with my other supplements in the morning once i get up and with some breakfast. then 10mg pre workout with maybe a shake or some yogurt and getting that liver support asap.