Safe supplements for aggression and focus with the weights?

Dru

Dru

Awards
Anyone have some recommendations? I am going to try RPM but i would love to hear some opinions on other supplements that help with aggression and focus in the weight room.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 Activate Xtreme+3 RPM and I want to hurt people...badly.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hehe I gotta try that out
One of my training partners and I are going to use this for our pre-fight preps. As though we needed extra incentive to get in there...

Seriously though, there is something about this combo that just brings out the anger inside of you.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
DTH...RPM...do i really need to explain...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
of course DTH gives a nice aggressive boost and energy, but isnt it geared more towards Test Boosting than specifically a Pre-WO? I know RPM is considered a Test booster to some as well because of its ability to mimic

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
of course DTH gives a nice aggressive boost and energy, but isnt it geared more towards Test Boosting than specifically a Pre-WO? I know RPM is considered a Test booster to some as well because of its ability to mimic
Yes, but many test-boosting supplements are taken pre-WO for that little nudge to 11.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i didnt think he was looking for JUST preworkout supplements...just something that will give him more aggression and focus...and DTH combined with RPM does just that

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Act. X. gave me more aggression than DTH did. I didnt even get any aggression off of DTH and only had a mild libido boost. I would like to try Act. X. and RPM.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
were you dosing the DTH at 6 perday...cause any less than 6 and theres no aggression for me...so i usually take 8 perday...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
were you dosing the DTH at 6 perday...cause any less than 6 and theres no aggression for me...so i usually take 8 perday...
i agree, at 6 or more the aggression on dth is very good. everyone is different, i didn't get any aggression on act ex.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
i went up to 8 a day. It made me feel a little nauseous and nothing more. I might give it another go and i still recommend people to try since most have a good experience with it.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
R4W - Ready For War by Get Diesel Nutrition
DTH - Diesel Test Hardcore also by Get Diesel Nutrition

penn21

penn21

Awards
I was up to 4 scoops of superpump before i cycled off with my Reset Ad. I highly recommend NOT overdosing an NO product.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
4 scoops??? dang at that point i would quit and wait till tolerence faded.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
3 massfx and 2 SDNG, that was the best I ever tried.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Act X And RPM sounds like a mean stack............ right up your MMA alley too Rodja. Any fights recently?

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
5-rpm
4-drive (50 mi before wrkout)

4-igf2
5-neovar (20min before wrkout)

and 1 youtube video on ronnieC or branch warren and im good to go!!

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
2 Activate Xtreme+3 RPM and I want to hurt people...badly.
This was actually my last stack and i LOVED it. perfect suggestion.
Dont hurt the weights!!! i think im going to run this again with some SIZEON.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive always gives me tremendous focus without fieeling like I just took speed.

As far as agression goes, I a gotta tell you I don't understand why a serious lifter needs extra agression as they should already be almost too agressive by their very nature. I find that when I take certain supplements I get uncomfortably agressive and I can fly off the handle a bit. Then I end up like I am now sidelined due to injury. Also agression is a state of mind, if your focussed then it should come all on it's own. So what I would do is take something to give you good focus and I bet the agression will follow, just my opinion.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
Drive always gives me tremendous focus without fieeling like I just took speed.

As far as agression goes, I a gotta tell you I don't understand why a serious lifter needs extra agression as they should already be almost too agressive by their very nature. I find that when I take certain supplements I get uncomfortably agressive and I can fly off the handle a bit. Then I end up like I am now sidelined due to injury. Also agression is a state of mind, if your focussed then it should come all on it's own. So what I would do is take something to give you good focus and I bet the agression will follow, just my opinion.

hahaha toooo true... me and my brother had to be physically seperated during a heated discussion...as soon as i walked away i went strait to the gym... started with the incline bench (no warmup/ heavy weight) ended up with a shoulder injury after the 5th rep. i can only imagin how stupid i looked walking in, doing 5 reps, then walking out.. controlled agression is the only agression i have now a days...
just a little story of mine...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha toooo true... me and my brother had to be physically seperated during a heated discussion...as soon as i walked away i went strait to the gym... started with the incline bench (no warmup/ heavy weight) ended up with a shoulder injury after the 5th rep. i can only imagin how stupid i looked walking in, doing 5 reps, then walking out.. controlled agression is the only agression i have now a days...
just a little story of mine...
Yes so Focus becomes the real key. I could go to the gym and say to myself "I don't need to work that hard" , "I can take it easy if I want to", do you think this makes a difference, nada. Soon as I get that iron in my hand it's go time. I think most of us are the same or we wouldn't be putting ourselves through all this. :hammer:

ndawson89

ndawson89

Awards
My aggression levels went through the roof when I was on MassFX/ Hyperdrol

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
you have a valid point on agression vs focus. IMO i think agression can be diffrent types. i never really got into a fight or anything on RPM +actX but when i hit the gym i was agressive (and focused as well) but say when people drink they are a diffrent (dumber) type of agressive. again IMO when supplements talk about causing agression it translates to high motivation to do something physical (ie lift heavy things)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I think if you tried RESET AD, that may cure alot of things. Maybe try that , and then everything else will work tenfold. As for me, my adrenals are fried.....I can take 3 200mg caffeine tablets before workout and it works pretty good....most people are solid with just 1 200mg tab.

just my opinion. Give your adrenals a rest would probably help too

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find sometimes some supps make me too aggressive for day to day life, I tend to get irritable. I never really need the extra aggression in the gym but yah some supps just supply it and I put up with the extra aggression because some of these supp are very good for other reasons.