Liver Supp Inquiry

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
So, I know that liver supps will interfere with PH's. but they don't interfere with anything else do they? Like tribulus, vitamins, and whatnot? I take some liver support for health postworkout with my vitamins/trib. What we think about this? Thanks y'all.

Eric.:dance:

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
well, i know they interfere with 'drugs' consumed at the same time. but i was wondering if they had any kind of interaction with herbs/vitamins that would make me want to take them spaced apart from my, well, herbs and vitamins.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
ok, it's obvious i don't know jack about milk thistle. all i knew is that it was an herb, and that it helped to repair the liver. i knew that this herb taken too close to a PH would lower its effect speculatively.

but what i now know, from reading other places, is that it is perfectly fine when combined with other herbs/vitamins, as it is an herb that more or less converts to vitamins anyhow.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I once read a study that proved that milk thistle lowers the androgenic effect of "supplements"

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i have read things like that to but speaking from experience that myself, as well as many other BBers, i know milk thistle (and other liver products) dont render gains to any noticeable difference than taking it without. your talking about things on paper vs actual results (which may vary greatly) and not to forget about all the positive effects from taking them. your fine bro.

ptdanny

Awards
Yeah i bought some Red Yeast Rice because it had milk thistle in it, and some people told me to take it while i was on a PH or test boosting cycle. Now i found out that its probably more counter-productive than helpful if anything :[

not sure what to do with it now... haha

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i bought some Red Yeast Rice because it had milk thistle in it, and some people told me to take it while i was on a PH or test boosting cycle. Now i found out that its probably more counter-productive than helpful if anything :[

not sure what to do with it now... haha
What??????

Do some reading man. READ!!!!!

The milk thistle in your red yeast is probably very low. You need some additionnal support than this tiny amount in there.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Buy some Cycle Support by AI and take it during your cycle. It will not interfere enough to make a difference and your body will thank you.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Buy some Cycle Support by AI and take it during your cycle. It will not interfere enough to make a difference and your body will thank you.
x2 - listen to Bama!!!!!!!

when on cycle CS does so much for your body...you're liver, prostate, heart, etc will thank you!