old guy with dumb question...

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to search for info on ATD, but the search engine won't accept a 3-letter word. I thought the solution was to put an asterisk after ATD. But ATD* comes up empty too. What am I doing wrong? :think:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1-4-6-androstatriene-5,17 dione

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
1-4-6-androstatriene-5,17 dione
Thanks for the chem lesson, lol. But I need a way to use the search engine to find threads/posts on this board using the term "ATD." I'm sure it's easy, but I'm old and brain-tired.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
But while we're at it, how come Gaspari's Novedex XT (which I know contains ATD) lists ingredients that look completely different?

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the chem lesson, lol. But I need a way to use the search engine to find threads/posts on this board using the term "ATD." I'm sure it's easy, but I'm old and brain-tired.
I think he's telling you to type the chemical name in the search engine.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I think he's telling you to type the chemical name in the search engine.
I know what he's suggesting, but how many posts here actually use the chem name? 99.9% of the posts here simply refer to it as "ATD." I want to be able to search for those posts.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
But while we're at it, how come Gaspari's Novedex XT (which I know contains ATD) lists ingredients that look completely different?
I think novedex contains a modified version of atd, but I could be wrong.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I know what he's suggesting, but how many posts here actually use the chem name? 99.9% of the posts here simply refer to it as "ATD." I want to be able to search for those posts.
There's no way I know of to search 3 letter words, so I guess the only option is to go through all the pages visually searching.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
search for inhibit-e, it is just plain old atd.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I think you should change the thread title to grumpy old guy with dumb quesiton.
You'd be grumpy too if you woke up yesterday with gyno. :sick:
That's why I'm trying to search ATD.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
You'd be grumpy too if you woke up yesterday with gyno. :sick:
That's why I'm trying to search ATD.
There's all kind's of threads on gyno, try that I'm sure that will work in the search engine, and a lot of them should reference atd.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Hey bigt - I know you're the all-time master of formestane, so I have a question. Formadrol Extreme contains 4-Hydroxy Androstenedione - that's formestane, right?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
There's all kind's of threads on gyno, try that I'm sure that will work in the search engine, and a lot of them should reference atd.
Yeah - I'm actually interested in topical ATD (I think, lol).

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Go to the search drop down arrow, then use the google search box, and there should be a choice in that box to search just anabolicminds. You can use 3-letter searches in the google search box

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Go to the search drop down arrow, then use the google search box, and there should be a choice in that box to search just anabolicminds. You can use 3-letter searches in the google search box
That's the kind of answer I'm looking for. If it works, reps...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey bigt - I know you're the all-time master of formestane, so I have a question. Formadrol Extreme contains 4-Hydroxy Androstenedione - that's formestane, right?
yeah, thats formestane. but sadly lg hasn't used it in formadrol in a long time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah - I'm actually interested in topical ATD (I think, lol).
so am i. the biggest benefit i am looking at is the half life. ive seen that it is short for orals, but with td you get slow release for probably at least 8 hours, so in theory you would get much better estrogen protection v the oral. in your case the benefit would be being able to apply directly to chest. look in article section on gyrr acid, it looks like lipo ultra would hold a gram or so of either form or atd and would just effect area it is applied to. looks like something worth trying.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info bigt.
What I need right now is some OTC stuff to start fighting this unexpected gyno (delayed SD gyno, of course) while I scramble to get my hands on some Ralox and/or Letro.
I considered dumping some Gaspari Novedex caps into a bottle of Absorbine Jr. for topical application. But I imagine most of the powder in the caps is just useless filler. (Unfortunately, I can't walk into GNC and buy raw ATD powder.)
So I may actually try nicotine patches for topical application to my nipple. (Nicotine is supposedly an AI.) Along with straight oral ATD, probably at a high dose. (And just kiss my libido goodbye for awhile. Priorities.)
And round up some Ralox+Letro.
Or maybe just get it cut out immediately. I'm not sure...
[I'll take these questions over to the PCT forum.]

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
It works. Thanks, Hurley.
actually, heres a trick that will work at google for any site..

for instance, ATD site:anabolicminds.com
or any subject with the word "site:" typed after followed by the web site name (no space between ":" and site name) and you'll get listings for any subject on any site you choose. (Including sites that may want to charge you for the priveledge of being able to do searches). Have fun. :dance:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
It also contains 3-OHAT, which is the metabolite of 6-OXO that increases libido and it also contains the phytoestrogen Diosmetin(AKA Dianestrozole AKA 3’,5,7-trihydroxy-4’-methoxyflavone).

LG Science Formadrol(unsure which version, since they have reformulated something like three times) is an almost identical formula, except it probably constains more 3-OHAT and it contains Diadzen(another similar phytoestrogen 4',7-Dihydroxyisoflavone)instead of Diosmetin.

Another similar formula is SAN Attitude(old formula that is easily found everywhere), except that instead of Diadzen or Diosmetin, it contains Urtica Dioica in addition to ATD and 3-OHAT. IMHO, out of the three, Attitude is the one based on the compounds used.