old guy with dumb question...

  1. old guy with dumb question...


    I'm trying to search for info on ATD, but the search engine won't accept a 3-letter word. I thought the solution was to put an asterisk after ATD. But ATD* comes up empty too. What am I doing wrong?
    mw2012


  2. 1-4-6-androstatriene-5,17 dione

  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    1-4-6-androstatriene-5,17 dione
    Thanks for the chem lesson, lol. But I need a way to use the search engine to find threads/posts on this board using the term "ATD." I'm sure it's easy, but I'm old and brain-tired.
    mw2012
    •   
       


  4. But while we're at it, how come Gaspari's Novedex XT (which I know contains ATD) lists ingredients that look completely different?
    mw2012

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    Thanks for the chem lesson, lol. But I need a way to use the search engine to find threads/posts on this board using the term "ATD." I'm sure it's easy, but I'm old and brain-tired.
    I think he's telling you to type the chemical name in the search engine.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by daniel35 View Post
    I think he's telling you to type the chemical name in the search engine.
    I know what he's suggesting, but how many posts here actually use the chem name? 99.9% of the posts here simply refer to it as "ATD." I want to be able to search for those posts.
    mw2012

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    But while we're at it, how come Gaspari's Novedex XT (which I know contains ATD) lists ingredients that look completely different?
    I think novedex contains a modified version of atd, but I could be wrong.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by daniel35 View Post
    I think novedex contains a modified version of atd, but I could be wrong.
    Yeah, you could be, lol.
    mw2012

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    I know what he's suggesting, but how many posts here actually use the chem name? 99.9% of the posts here simply refer to it as "ATD." I want to be able to search for those posts.
    There's no way I know of to search 3 letter words, so I guess the only option is to go through all the pages visually searching.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    Yeah, you could be, lol.
    I think you should change the thread title to grumpy old guy with dumb quesiton.

  11. search for inhibit-e, it is just plain old atd.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by daniel35 View Post
    I think you should change the thread title to grumpy old guy with dumb quesiton.
    You'd be grumpy too if you woke up yesterday with gyno.
    That's why I'm trying to search ATD.
    mw2012

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    You'd be grumpy too if you woke up yesterday with gyno.
    That's why I'm trying to search ATD.
    There's all kind's of threads on gyno, try that I'm sure that will work in the search engine, and a lot of them should reference atd.

  14. Hey bigt - I know you're the all-time master of formestane, so I have a question. Formadrol Extreme contains 4-Hydroxy Androstenedione - that's formestane, right?
    mw2012

  15. Quote Originally Posted by daniel35 View Post
    There's all kind's of threads on gyno, try that I'm sure that will work in the search engine, and a lot of them should reference atd.
    Yeah - I'm actually interested in topical ATD (I think, lol).
    mw2012

  16. Go to the search drop down arrow, then use the google search box, and there should be a choice in that box to search just anabolicminds. You can use 3-letter searches in the google search box

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Go to the search drop down arrow, then use the google search box, and there should be a choice in that box to search just anabolicminds. You can use 3-letter searches in the google search box
    That's the kind of answer I'm looking for. If it works, reps...
    mw2012

  18. It works. Thanks, Hurley.
    mw2012

  19. No problem dude - good luck!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    Hey bigt - I know you're the all-time master of formestane, so I have a question. Formadrol Extreme contains 4-Hydroxy Androstenedione - that's formestane, right?
    yeah, thats formestane. but sadly lg hasn't used it in formadrol in a long time.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    Yeah - I'm actually interested in topical ATD (I think, lol).
    so am i. the biggest benefit i am looking at is the half life. ive seen that it is short for orals, but with td you get slow release for probably at least 8 hours, so in theory you would get much better estrogen protection v the oral. in your case the benefit would be being able to apply directly to chest. look in article section on gyrr acid, it looks like lipo ultra would hold a gram or so of either form or atd and would just effect area it is applied to. looks like something worth trying.

  22. Thanks for the info bigt.
    What I need right now is some OTC stuff to start fighting this unexpected gyno (delayed SD gyno, of course) while I scramble to get my hands on some Ralox and/or Letro.
    I considered dumping some Gaspari Novedex caps into a bottle of Absorbine Jr. for topical application. But I imagine most of the powder in the caps is just useless filler. (Unfortunately, I can't walk into GNC and buy raw ATD powder.)
    So I may actually try nicotine patches for topical application to my nipple. (Nicotine is supposedly an AI.) Along with straight oral ATD, probably at a high dose. (And just kiss my libido goodbye for awhile. Priorities.)
    And round up some Ralox+Letro.
    Or maybe just get it cut out immediately. I'm not sure...
    [I'll take these questions over to the PCT forum.]
    mw2012

  23. Google

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    It works. Thanks, Hurley.
    actually, heres a trick that will work at google for any site..

    for instance, ATD site:anabolicminds.com
    or any subject with the word "site:" typed after followed by the web site name (no space between ":" and site name) and you'll get listings for any subject on any site you choose. (Including sites that may want to charge you for the priveledge of being able to do searches). Have fun.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by ImJ2x View Post
    But while we're at it, how come Gaspari's Novedex XT (which I know contains ATD) lists ingredients that look completely different?
    It also contains 3-OHAT, which is the metabolite of 6-OXO that increases libido and it also contains the phytoestrogen Diosmetin(AKA Dianestrozole AKA 3’,5,7-trihydroxy-4’-methoxyflavone).

    LG Science Formadrol(unsure which version, since they have reformulated something like three times) is an almost identical formula, except it probably constains more 3-OHAT and it contains Diadzen(another similar phytoestrogen 4',7-Dihydroxyisoflavone)instead of Diosmetin.

    Another similar formula is SAN Attitude(old formula that is easily found everywhere), except that instead of Diadzen or Diosmetin, it contains Urtica Dioica in addition to ATD and 3-OHAT. IMHO, out of the three, Attitude is the one based on the compounds used.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dumb question but i need the help!
    By penn21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-25-2007, 09:29 PM
  2. A dumb question about HCG...
    By ImJ2x in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-07-2005, 01:11 PM
  3. Dumb Question
    By ceo_leo23 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-01-2005, 06:34 PM
Log in
Log in