Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine

  1. Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine


    Quick and easy question, is Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine the same thing as Propionyl L-Carnitine? the same that is on DCP and the same stuff we can get on bulk at NP??


  2. It's not the same thing, no....it is an altered form hypothetically combining the benefits of PLCAR and Glycine.

    From what I have seen, it is pushed more as an endurance/recovery angle.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  3. Quote Originally Posted by dsade;
    It's not the same thing, no....it is an altered form hypothetically combining the benefits of PLCAR and Glycine.

    From what I have seen, it is pushed more as an endurance/recovery angle.
    Yep! A propionyl carnitine ester plus glycine. Also suggested to inhibit lipid peroxidation, enhance muscle function and endurance, promote blood flow, support elimination of lactic acid/waste products from the body, serve as antioxidant, and so on...
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yep! A propionyl carnitine ester plus glycine. Also suggested to inhibit lipid peroxidation, enhance muscle function and endurance, promote blood flow, support elimination of lactic acid/waste products from the body, serve as antioxidant, and so on...
    Do you have any experience with it?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yep! A propionyl carnitine ester plus glycine. Also suggested to inhibit lipid peroxidation, enhance muscle function and endurance, promote blood flow, support elimination of lactic acid/waste products from the body, serve as antioxidant, and so on...
    I though that because carnitine, in whatever form, helps the mitochondria to oxidise FFAs that it was a PRO-oxidant. Is it not so in this case?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade;
    Do you have any experience with it?
    Yes. I have not only used it stand-alone as GlycoCarn™ (Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine HCl, a Sigma-tau Health Science trademark) but also as part of an advanced carnitine complex of GlycoCarn™, ArginoCarn™ (Acetyl L-Carnitine Arginate Di-HCl, also a Sigma-tau trademark, with an added arginine molecule to ALCAR), and Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL.
    In both cases, the results were significant, ranging from ameliorating nervous-system oxidative stress, acetylcholine and dopamine support, to improved endothelial function, enhanced heart function/blood flow and endurance. Overall, though, I preferred the carnitine stack due to the synergy.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  7. i added a 100gms of regular plcar and another 100gms of tricreatine malate to a jug of nimbus's swell and REALLY liked it. endurance/recovery/libido all increased and got some really good pumps and muscle fullness.

  8. Dsade - any chance at this at NP??

  9. Quote Originally Posted by saludable24;
    I though that because carnitine, in whatever form, helps the mitochondria to oxidise FFAs that it was a PRO-oxidant. Is it not so in this case?
    The addition of a glycine molecule propionyl l-carnitine changes its pathway(s), just like the addition of an arginine molecule to acetyl-l-carnitine provides it with the exceptional capability of regenerating neurites, a result that regular acetyl-l-carnitine usually is unable to deliver.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  10. Would this be a better way to increase NO vs a no product like no xplode or super pump 250?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yes. I have not only used it stand-alone as GlycoCarn™ (Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine HCl, a Sigma-tau Health Science trademark) but also as part of an advanced carnitine complex of GlycoCarn™, ArginoCarn™ (Acetyl L-Carnitine Arginate Di-HCl, also a Sigma-tau trademark, with an added arginine molecule to ALCAR), and Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL.
    In both cases, the results were significant, ranging from ameliorating nervous-system oxidative stress, acetylcholine and dopamine support, to improved endothelial function, enhanced heart function/blood flow and endurance. Overall, though, I preferred the carnitine stack due to the synergy.

    Interesting info.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yes. I have not only used it stand-alone as GlycoCarn™ (Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine HCl, a Sigma-tau Health Science trademark) but also as part of an advanced carnitine complex of GlycoCarn™, ArginoCarn™ (Acetyl L-Carnitine Arginate Di-HCl, also a Sigma-tau trademark, with an added arginine molecule to ALCAR), and Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL.
    In both cases, the results were significant, ranging from ameliorating nervous-system oxidative stress, acetylcholine and dopamine support, to improved endothelial function, enhanced heart function/blood flow and endurance. Overall, though, I preferred the carnitine stack due to the synergy.
    Yes interesting Ares, but how the fudge does one quantify such anecdotal feedback and separate it from benefits of regular diet and training? Stratego??
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  13. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Yes interesting Ares, but how the fudge does one quantify such anecdotal feedback and separate it from benefits of regular diet and training? Stratego??
    I believe one should understand one's body and the impact exercise and good diet have on it. Once that foundation is clear, it is easy to identify even subtle changes that are triggered by supplementation. Besides, certain food supplements are able to provide certain results faster and deeper than exercise and diet alone can manage.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine as an NO booster
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 12:47 PM
  2. Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine (GPLC) Glycocarn
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 07:51 PM
  3. Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride?
    By donny in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 10:18 AM
  4. Who wants Propionyl-L-Carnitine?
    By T-Bone in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 11:59 AM
  5. Propionyl L -Carnitine HCL
    By charliewat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 10:24 PM
Log in
Log in