Formestane

Broly

Awards
  • Established
Hi!
Does any one knows what kind of precautions should I have while taking this AI? Do I need any special care with it (PCT)? Waht dosage should I use, since they give a range of pills from 1-5/day?
Btw, can also someone give me a review about it
Sorry for asking so many questions at the same time:D

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If you do a search on it, you will find more information than you could imagine, although most of it will be on the transdermal type, not the oral. But most of the information will apply except for maybe the doseage.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i took 150 mg if that helps. gave me a raging libido. this was used for pct purposes i enjoyed it and will use again

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
i took 150 mg if that helps. gave me a raging libido. this was used for pct purposes i enjoyed it and will use again
I thought Formastane wasn't available with the Olympic crackdown? I did not know it was avail in an Oral. Is the oral hard on liver or kidney and is it as effective as the transdermal?? What brand is best? I' dying to try this stuff...I've heard so many good things about this stuff!!

Lucky

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think he is talking about bcs formadex, ive tried it at 5ed and liked it. but for the bad news-it's out of stock. if you can find it at a reasonable price get some. best results ive had with oral formestane.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
If you do a search on it, you will find more information than you could imagine, although most of it will be on the transdermal type, not the oral. But most of the information will apply except for maybe the doseage.
I've done a search about it before posting here, but as you said, it's mostly about it's transdermal type and I didn't knew if it was an applyable info to the oral type
12Step, you said you used it as a part of a pct, do you think I can use it as a standalone to boost my test?
Thebigt, you right, I forgot to mention, is about the BCS Formadex that I'm talking about;)
And once again I ask, do I need any pct for it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've done a search about it before posting here, but as you said, it's mostly about it's transdermal type and I didn't knew if it was an applyable info to the oral type
12Step, you said you used it as a part of a pct, do you think I can use it as a standalone to boost my test?
Thebigt, you right, I forgot to mention, is about the BCS Formadex that I'm talking about;)
And once again I ask, do I need any pct for it?
you don't need pct for formestane, just taper off at the end. do some research on nha stack, you could use the formadex as your ai and add act ex/mass fx/primal male or even diesel test to it for better resullts. the divaniil in act ex and mass fx stacks real good with formestane.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
you don't need pct for formestane, just taper off at the end. do some research on nha stack, you could use the formadex as your ai and add act ex/mass fx/primal male or even diesel test to it for better resullts. the divaniil in act ex and mass fx stacks real good with formestane.
formestane man comes to every formestane thread. good going t :hammer:

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi!
Does any one knows what kind of precautions should I have while taking this AI? Do I need any special care with it (PCT)? Waht dosage should I use, since they give a range of pills from 1-5/day?
Btw, can also someone give me a review about it
Sorry for asking so many questions at the same time:D
why would u need pct for an AI which some people use for a pct.

Nuangee

Awards
why would u need pct for an AI which some people use for a pct.
Because AI's can be surpressive, and also they can actually cause rebound effects if used for too long or stopped too suddenly. That's why a Natty test booster, like Tongkat Ali, Zinc, arginine and a few others should really make up part of someones PCT.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because AI's can be surpressive, and also they can actually cause rebound effects if used for too long or stopped too suddenly. That's why a Natty test booster, like Tongkat Ali, Zinc, arginine and a few others should really make up part of someones PCT.
so use 6-bromo or something that controls estrogen levels. and i didn't think AI's were nearly as suppressive as ATD's?

Broly

Awards
  • Established
so use 6-bromo or something that controls estrogen levels. and i didn't think AI's were nearly as suppressive as ATD's?
I make so many referance to a pct because, as said before, it can be supressive and because we are talking about a AI that converts into a form of testosterone (4-hydroxyandrostenedione into 4-hydroxytestosterone, through an enzyme that I don't remember the name :think: ).
So, with this in mind, a pyramidal usage of these AI followed by a more "natural" test booster (like zinc and other like it) should be the right way to use it?

Nuangee

Awards
Yeah they arent but apparently can still trigger a rebound. A combination of all three seems to be the best bet but that would be quite expensive, especially considering liver protectants should be added...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think he is talking about bcs formadex, ive tried it at 5ed and liked it. but for the bad news-it's out of stock. if you can find it at a reasonable price get some. best results ive had with oral formestane.
Hey bigt-- What's up with formestane all of a sudden being out of stock everywhere at the same freakin' time? Is there some kind of "Olympic Crackdown" like was just mentioned? :think:My stash won't last forever. I've got an order placed with one site that I always buy from, and it says they'll let me know when it comes back in stock. It IS coming back, right? I knew you'd be the guy to ask about this. Thanks!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wait a minute here, this thread has lost direction. as for formestane, yes it can be slightly suppressive if used in high doses, long term. but tapering off will be all that is needed. the advice to use a test booster like tongcat or lj after an ai is risky, as a side effect can be increased estrogen. use the ai along with the test booster, and taper off at the end. this advice applies no matter what ai you choose to use.

Nuangee

Awards
What's Olympic crackdown?:hammer:
Please don't hit me to hard :box:
where some douchebags decide they wanna ban substances that could be used as performance enhancers by stupid, selfish athletes who ruin it for the rest of scoiety.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I make so many referance to a pct because, as said before, it can be supressive and because we are talking about a AI that converts into a form of testosterone (4-hydroxyandrostenedione into 4-hydroxytestosterone, through an enzyme that I don't remember the name :think: ).
So, with this in mind, a pyramidal usage of these AI followed by a more "natural" test booster (like zinc and other like it) should be the right way to use it?
let me lay it out for you the way dr.d did in neo's thread. the best way to do it is formestane on cycle and 6bromo for pct. this is coming direct from the doc himself, it don't get no better than that. i think i said it earlier but it bears repeating, whatever ai you use be sure to taper off and you should be fine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15