Formestane

  1. Registered User
    Broly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    6575

    Formestane


    Hi!
    Does any one knows what kind of precautions should I have while taking this AI? Do I need any special care with it (PCT)? Waht dosage should I use, since they give a range of pills from 1-5/day?
    Btw, can also someone give me a review about it
    Sorry for asking so many questions at the same time

  2. Registered User
    RedwolfWV's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Puyallup, WA
    Age
    50
    Posts
    3,258
    Rep Power
    1985

    If you do a search on it, you will find more information than you could imagine, although most of it will be on the transdermal type, not the oral. But most of the information will apply except for maybe the doseage.
  3. Registered User
    12STEP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    257

    i took 150 mg if that helps. gave me a raging libido. this was used for pct purposes i enjoyed it and will use again
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,495
    Rep Power
    929

    Quote Originally Posted by 12STEP View Post
    i took 150 mg if that helps. gave me a raging libido. this was used for pct purposes i enjoyed it and will use again
    I thought Formastane wasn't available with the Olympic crackdown? I did not know it was avail in an Oral. Is the oral hard on liver or kidney and is it as effective as the transdermal?? What brand is best? I' dying to try this stuff...I've heard so many good things about this stuff!!

    Lucky
  5. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,600
    Rep Power
    10638574

    i think he is talking about bcs formadex, ive tried it at 5ed and liked it. but for the bad news-it's out of stock. if you can find it at a reasonable price get some. best results ive had with oral formestane.
  6. Registered User
    Broly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    6575

    Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    If you do a search on it, you will find more information than you could imagine, although most of it will be on the transdermal type, not the oral. But most of the information will apply except for maybe the doseage.
    I've done a search about it before posting here, but as you said, it's mostly about it's transdermal type and I didn't knew if it was an applyable info to the oral type
    12Step, you said you used it as a part of a pct, do you think I can use it as a standalone to boost my test?
    Thebigt, you right, I forgot to mention, is about the BCS Formadex that I'm talking about
    And once again I ask, do I need any pct for it?
  7. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,600
    Rep Power
    10638574

    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    I've done a search about it before posting here, but as you said, it's mostly about it's transdermal type and I didn't knew if it was an applyable info to the oral type
    12Step, you said you used it as a part of a pct, do you think I can use it as a standalone to boost my test?
    Thebigt, you right, I forgot to mention, is about the BCS Formadex that I'm talking about
    And once again I ask, do I need any pct for it?
    you don't need pct for formestane, just taper off at the end. do some research on nha stack, you could use the formadex as your ai and add act ex/mass fx/primal male or even diesel test to it for better resullts. the divaniil in act ex and mass fx stacks real good with formestane.
  8. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Rep Power
    32275

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you don't need pct for formestane, just taper off at the end. do some research on nha stack, you could use the formadex as your ai and add act ex/mass fx/primal male or even diesel test to it for better resullts. the divaniil in act ex and mass fx stacks real good with formestane.
    formestane man comes to every formestane thread. good going t
  9. Registered User
    lennoxchi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3,642
    Rep Power
    2366

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I thought Formastane wasn't available with the Olympic crackdown?
    wrong.......interested?
  10. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Hi!
    Does any one knows what kind of precautions should I have while taking this AI? Do I need any special care with it (PCT)? Waht dosage should I use, since they give a range of pills from 1-5/day?
    Btw, can also someone give me a review about it
    Sorry for asking so many questions at the same time
    why would u need pct for an AI which some people use for a pct.
  11. Registered User
    Nuangee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    82

    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    why would u need pct for an AI which some people use for a pct.
    Because AI's can be surpressive, and also they can actually cause rebound effects if used for too long or stopped too suddenly. That's why a Natty test booster, like Tongkat Ali, Zinc, arginine and a few others should really make up part of someones PCT.
  12. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Nuangee View Post
    Because AI's can be surpressive, and also they can actually cause rebound effects if used for too long or stopped too suddenly. That's why a Natty test booster, like Tongkat Ali, Zinc, arginine and a few others should really make up part of someones PCT.
    so use 6-bromo or something that controls estrogen levels. and i didn't think AI's were nearly as suppressive as ATD's?
  13. Registered User
    Broly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    6575

    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    so use 6-bromo or something that controls estrogen levels. and i didn't think AI's were nearly as suppressive as ATD's?
    I make so many referance to a pct because, as said before, it can be supressive and because we are talking about a AI that converts into a form of testosterone (4-hydroxyandrostenedione into 4-hydroxytestosterone, through an enzyme that I don't remember the name ).
    So, with this in mind, a pyramidal usage of these AI followed by a more "natural" test booster (like zinc and other like it) should be the right way to use it?
  14. Registered User
    Nuangee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    82

    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0882 View Post
    so use 6-bromo or something that controls estrogen levels. and i didn't think AI's were nearly as suppressive as ATD's?
    Yeah they arent but apparently can still trigger a rebound. A combination of all three seems to be the best bet but that would be quite expensive, especially considering liver protectants should be added...
  15. Registered User
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bilskirnir, my stronghold in my realm of Thrudheim
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9155

    Question


    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think he is talking about bcs formadex, ive tried it at 5ed and liked it. but for the bad news-it's out of stock. if you can find it at a reasonable price get some. best results ive had with oral formestane.
    Hey bigt-- What's up with formestane all of a sudden being out of stock everywhere at the same freakin' time? Is there some kind of "Olympic Crackdown" like was just mentioned? My stash won't last forever. I've got an order placed with one site that I always buy from, and it says they'll let me know when it comes back in stock. It IS coming back, right? I knew you'd be the guy to ask about this. Thanks!! THE THUNDERGOD
  16. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,600
    Rep Power
    10638574

    wait a minute here, this thread has lost direction. as for formestane, yes it can be slightly suppressive if used in high doses, long term. but tapering off will be all that is needed. the advice to use a test booster like tongcat or lj after an ai is risky, as a side effect can be increased estrogen. use the ai along with the test booster, and taper off at the end. this advice applies no matter what ai you choose to use.
  17. Registered User
    luclyluciano's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    52
    Posts
    1,495
    Rep Power
    929

    Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    wrong.......interested?
    YES....can U prove me wrong!
  18. Registered User
    Broly's Avatar
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Lisbon
    Posts
    535
    Rep Power
    6575

    Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I thought Formastane wasn't available with the Olympic crackdown?
    What's Olympic crackdown?
    Please don't hit me to hard
  19. Registered User
    Nuangee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    82

    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    What's Olympic crackdown?
    Please don't hit me to hard
    where some douchebags decide they wanna ban substances that could be used as performance enhancers by stupid, selfish athletes who ruin it for the rest of scoiety.
  20. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,600
    Rep Power
    10638574

    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    I make so many referance to a pct because, as said before, it can be supressive and because we are talking about a AI that converts into a form of testosterone (4-hydroxyandrostenedione into 4-hydroxytestosterone, through an enzyme that I don't remember the name ).
    So, with this in mind, a pyramidal usage of these AI followed by a more "natural" test booster (like zinc and other like it) should be the right way to use it?
    let me lay it out for you the way dr.d did in neo's thread. the best way to do it is formestane on cycle and 6bromo for pct. this is coming direct from the doc himself, it don't get no better than that. i think i said it earlier but it bears repeating, whatever ai you use be sure to taper off and you should be fine.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How much Formestane do I need to...
    By Broly in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-22-2012, 01:37 PM
  2. Formestane with TRT/HRT?
    By RoadBlocK in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 02:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in