Epistane cycle help

J

JAY123

Awards
I'm going to be starting my first cycle of epi but I will be doing a pulse cycle not a straight cycle other than cycle suport and a anti estrogen is there anything else I should be taking while doing this cycle?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Did ya look in the cycle forum in the steroid section? Try there.

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
First off how old are you? If you're under 21 you shouldn't be using it at all. Second why are you using an AI with Epistane? I would think the Epi would suppress estrogen enough. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. but I would think it would be overkill.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Dudes in high school according to his profile. Don't be messing with your hormonal health and future man. If your friends are messing with it tell them there jackasses. If they laugh at you smile back and say "yea well at least I will be able to keep my family name alive one day".

B

BIG E LOWE

Awards
40 years old looking for first ever cycle. been lifting for years, good initial gains. taking protein and no explode. thinking this may be good to try any replys

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be starting my first cycle of epi but I will be doing a pulse cycle not a straight cycle other than cycle suport and a anti estrogen is there anything else I should be taking while doing this cycle?
I'm taking Cycle Support and Advanced PCT on off days only!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JAY please take a look at our rules regarding age and steroid discussion. If you are under 21 you are not to engage in that sort of discussion on this board.

Thank you for understanding and respecting the board rules.