Epistane cycle help
- 05-09-2008, 04:16 PM
- 05-09-2008, 04:18 PM
05-09-2008, 09:53 PM
05-10-2008, 11:02 AM
First off how old are you? If you're under 21 you shouldn't be using it at all. Second why are you using an AI with Epistane? I would think the Epi would suppress estrogen enough. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. but I would think it would be overkill.
05-10-2008, 12:38 PM
Dudes in high school according to his profile. Don't be messing with your hormonal health and future man. If your friends are messing with it tell them there jackasses. If they laugh at you smile back and say "yea well at least I will be able to keep my family name alive one day".
05-10-2008, 12:44 PM
40 years old looking for first ever cycle. been lifting for years, good initial gains. taking protein and no explode. thinking this may be good to try any replys
05-10-2008, 01:14 PM
05-10-2008, 01:26 PM
JAY please take a look at our rules regarding age and steroid discussion. If you are under 21 you are not to engage in that sort of discussion on this board.
Thank you for understanding and respecting the board rules.
Life is a terminal condition.
Similar Forum Threads
- By sugarkane0 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 15Last Post: 12-17-2011, 08:37 PM
- By Goose9040882 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-22-2011, 09:25 AM
- By wgalczak in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2011, 03:23 AM
- By jamze7417 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 05-08-2008, 12:30 PM
- By ATH3386 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-09-2007, 01:30 PM