Dam these anti-estrogens
- 05-09-2008, 11:23 AM
- 05-09-2008, 11:32 AM
05-09-2008, 11:33 AM
05-09-2008, 11:39 AM
there's plenty of ways to go for research chemicals and Rx drugs legally obtainable by purchasing less than a 90 day supply in the U.S. though.
05-09-2008, 12:42 PM
05-09-2008, 12:57 PM
05-09-2008, 01:03 PM
05-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Quercetin, dandelion root, cruciferous veggies & taurine (among others) have anti-estrogenic effects, according to "The Anti-Estrogenic Diet".
I doubt it's huge, but it's something - and every little bit helps!
05-09-2008, 02:00 PM
05-09-2008, 09:35 PM
Any opinions on PCS or Stoked by AI? They look interesting to me, but I'm unsure how well they really work as anti-estrogenics.
Have you tried DIM/IC3? I find DIM helps reduce some of my softer looks.
05-09-2008, 09:44 PM
05-09-2008, 10:38 PM
05-09-2008, 11:12 PM
05-10-2008, 01:19 PM
05-10-2008, 01:51 PM
you could look at Serious Nutrition Solutions Inhibit E (ATD)... $20 at most retailers has 75 25mg caps... or Kilosports has a couple ATD products including Kilosports Attack.
05-10-2008, 01:57 PM
05-11-2008, 05:50 PM
05-11-2008, 06:44 PM
Variety of options that will benefit estrogen, estrogen conversion (estradiol, estriol, & estrone), and aromatase.
7,8 benzoflavone (in primordials sustain alpha)
White button mushroom extract (in the new massfx)
Similar Forum Threads
- By SemperFi9999 in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2010, 04:28 PM
- By wheels in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2009, 12:52 PM
- By ari4216 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-24-2008, 10:13 PM
- By Nullifidian in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2004, 12:43 AM
- By MrUniverse907 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2004, 07:31 PM