Would 3AD be bad for your kidneys?

spacetuna

spacetuna

Awards
We all know methylated products are bad for your liver. Would something like 3AD be easy on your liver and hard on your kidneys?

I'm just curious because on a methylated run my kidney's started hurting so I won't touch them again. I don't want the same to happen with 3AD.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
We all know methylated products are bad for your liver. Would something like 3AD be easy on your liver and hard on your kidneys?

I'm just curious because on a methylated run my kidney's started hurting so I won't touch them again. I don't want the same to happen with 3AD.
3ad is unmethylated.... what are you talking about?

spacetuna

spacetuna

Awards
I know it is, that's why I bought it. I'm just curious if it would pass through the liver and effect your kidneys more because of it. I never took human anatomy sorry.

spacetuna

spacetuna

Awards
When I take creatine sometimes my kidneys will hurt too. I had it checked out by a doctor with some tests and he said i was fine. But, I am still paranoid that something is wrong so if it's bad for the kidney's I'm not down.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
When I take creatine sometimes my kidneys will hurt too. I had it checked out by a doctor with some tests and he said i was fine. But, I am still paranoid that something is wrong so if it's bad for the kidney's I'm not down.
your parnoid of you probably have kidneys of a woman. :hammer:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are the kidney problems causing "back pumps?"

a couple of users have reported slight back pumps when doing squats and/or deadlifts, but only a few of the logs I've seen have mentioned it.

From my experiences with Pheraplex and Superdrol, the back pumps were really rough, and hindered my ability to do cardio. For me, at least, 3-AD was quite mild.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
crader's gonna get ya!
craders got manly kidneys. she can handle it, but this guy... mnnn i dunno, he might fart a flaming kidney out of his ass if he runs 3-ad.

Joking aside, if you seriously are paranoid about it why the fluck would you mess with PH's even a weak/mild PH like 3-ad?

Wanna *****? then dont run it thats simple, dont buy,dont run it if your having problems. I think the answer is super friken obvious. Not to be an ******* (I might be coming on as one) but if you want to get big and your having problems when running something what in your right mind tells you to keep on running it? or keep buying stuff.

Oh P.S I just though of this, your super paranoid. Your kidneys hurting are probably back pumps. Either that or you have the kidneys of a 12 year old little girl. :hammer:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
are the kidney problems causing "back pumps?"

a couple of users have reported slight back pumps when doing squats and/or deadlifts, but only a few of the logs I've seen have mentioned it.

From my experiences with Pheraplex and Superdrol, the back pumps were really rough, and hindered my ability to do cardio. For me, at least, 3-AD was quite mild.

damn you beat me to it.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Seriously doubt your kidneys are going to be damaged from 3ad.. And I'm pretty dang sure that they will not be damaged during a methyl run..

STOP BEING PARANOID!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
craders got manly kidneys. she can handle it, but this guy... mnnn i dunno, he might fart a flaming kidney out of his ass if he runs 3-ad.

Joking aside, if you seriously are paranoid about it why the fluck would you mess with PH's even a weak/mild PH like 3-ad?

Wanna *****? then dont run it thats simple, dont buy,dont run it if your having problems. I think the answer is super friken obvious. Not to be an ******* (I might be coming on as one) but if you want to get big and your having problems when running something what in your right mind tells you to keep on running it? or keep buying stuff.

Oh P.S I just though of this, your super paranoid. Your kidneys hurting are probably back pumps. Either that or you have the kidneys of a 12 year old little girl. :hammer:

I eat kidneys of 12 year old little girls for breakfast, with hash browned potatoes. It's delicious!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Seriously doubt your kidneys are going to be damaged from 3ad.. And I'm pretty dang sure that they will not be damaged during a methyl run..

STOP BEING PARANOID!
gotta adjust that. stop being a wimp, real men stack concentrated bull urine with mdrol,test,dbol, and goat hair. Get swole on goat pubic haiir. :dance:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK guys, this fella just wanted some inof. I think he's got it. Let's not put him down too hard. He's a new member.

abraxus1gd

abraxus1gd

Awards
Could someone explain what "back pumps" are? Hear about em all the time, doubt I ever had it. Done some serious cycles; no goat hair though.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Could someone explain what "back pumps" are? Hear about em all the time, doubt I ever had it. Done some serious cycles; no goat hair though.
back pumps are when blood runs through the lower back when your on cycle. Im not sure why but its described as a pinching to the kidneys. Thats the best way to describe it. Also back pumps can be extremely painful at times and prevent you from walking/running.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
OK guys, this fella just wanted some inof. I think he's got it. Let's not put him down too hard. He's a new member.
my bad. I kid I kid a lot!

Welcome to the forums, dont take my jokes too personally, I joke around a lot. :hammer:

abraxus1gd

abraxus1gd

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. Def. don't want to know what that feels like.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. Def. don't want to know what that feels like.
I would imagine its a constant pinching feeling to the kidneys going from heavy pain to light mild tolerable pain. I believe taurine is helpful when it comes to the pumps. 3-6g a day helps but Ive seen people report that the addition of taurine although is helpful, does not completely alleviate the back pumps as they can still be pretty painful.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
back pumps are when blood runs through the lower back when your on cycle. Im not sure why but its described as a pinching to the kidneys. Thats the best way to describe it. Also back pumps can be extremely painful at times and prevent you from walking/running.
They hurt like hell!! Like your whole lower back is FULL of blood (similar to the pump you get in your bi's or something when you curl a lot). And yes, taurine helps immensely.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
They hurt like hell!! Like your whole lower back is FULL of blood (similar to the pump you get in your bi's or something when you curl a lot). And yes, taurine helps immensely.
really?

Ive read of people reporting taurine actually makes it worst for some time before helping. So instead of helping it makes it more painful then it alleviates the pain. @_@ ouch.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
really?

Ive read of people reporting taurine actually makes it worst for some time before helping. So instead of helping it makes it more painful then it alleviates the pain. @_@ ouch.
For me taurine cleared it right up. So long as I took plenty, it worked just fine.

spacetuna

spacetuna

Awards
It's usually on my right side but sometimes I feel it on the left too. If I take sesamin I noticed that it goes away since this is a "liver/kidney tonic" and the pain is sometimes on both sides (not just the side of my liver) I figured that it was my kidneys.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Well, methylated or not, it will pass through your liver. It's not like if it isn't methylated it somehow scoots by.

Then it gets excreted by your body after metabolism has occured.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, methylated or not, it will pass through your liver. It's not like if it isn't methylated it somehow scoots by.

Then it gets excreted by your body after metabolism has occured.
all steroids are toxic at some point; however, 17a-alkylation greatly potentiates it as compared to the non-methyl version.

spacetuna

spacetuna

Awards
I would imagine its a constant pinching feeling to the kidneys going from heavy pain to light mild tolerable pain. I believe taurine is helpful when it comes to the pumps. 3-6g a day helps but Ive seen people report that the addition of taurine although is helpful, does not completely alleviate the back pumps as they can still be pretty painful
This is exactly what I experience but I've always read that the "back pumps" were more in the center of the lower back this is more on the sides.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I eat kidneys of 12 year old little girls for breakfast, with hash browned potatoes. It's delicious!
Can you save their heads for me? I'm starting a wall collection....

'collect the heads of little girls and, put 'em on my wall. hack the heads off little girls and, put 'em on my wall!'

YouTube - THE MISFITS - SKULLS

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never understood the "death lock". Great band. Unusual image.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Another contender for the Dumbest New FAQ thread.

spacetuna

spacetuna

Awards

Just forget it, I'll find another board that doesn't have a bunch of *******s.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established

Just forget it, I'll find another board that doesn't have a bunch of *******s.
Don't go away mad, Before you go ask yourself "How much research did I do on my own before I asked this question?"
If you didn't then you have no one to be mad at but yourself.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
dude man, he's just joking. :D
This is one of the nicest forums i've ever been on.:woohoo:
although some of the ppl are a little:fool2::toofunny: