MAGNESIUM: The Ultimate fat loss supplemet!!

BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Just dropped a pound sitting down :dump: thanks to 200mg. magnesium oxide twice a day!!!!

Shows you how undersoded all these "kitchen sink" type supps, multi's and pre-workout drinks, really are!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What?!?!?!?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
There's a product called H2Go which is just 700% recommended daily magnesium, used as a laxative, nothing new here. :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Just dropped a pound sitting down :dump: thanks to 200mg. magnesium oxide twice a day!!!!

Shows you how undersoded all these "kitchen sink" type supps, multi's and pre-workout drinks, really are!
Mnnn haha. sounds intresting. Just not cool to be sitting on the stool blowing flames out of your ass though.:toofunny:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... I'd rather suffer the sides of DNP than the embarassment that may come from deucing during some non-lavatorial activity.

As I'm running on the treadmill...
"Hey did you see that guy just sh*t his pants? It's dripping all over the belt!"

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... I'd rather suffer the sides of DNP than the embarassment that may come from deucing during some non-lavatorial activity.

As I'm running on the treadmill...
"Hey did you see that guy just sh*t his pants? It's dripping all over the belt!"
I feel sorry for the people on the treadmills behind you....

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I feel sorry for the people on the treadmills behind you....
Hahaha. It's already been pretty bad when I started taking forskolin... It's getting hot so I keep this huge industrial fan blowing in the corner and I used to get these wicked gas pockets... I'd be doing my thing and just let one go and shortly thereafter I'd hear someone over on a machine choking.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
At least you always have enough room to do your exercise in the gym when you have the gas cloud. I usually lay out some territorial Drive gas around my power rack to warn others.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
At least you always have enough room to do your exercise in the gym when you have the gas cloud. I usually lay out some territorial Drive gas around my power rack to warn others.
:toofunny:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice. Might have to try higher dosing sometime.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next time Magnesium Citrate...used right it is extremely useful.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Next time Magnesium Citrate...used right it is extremely useful.
Or magnesium orotate. Awesome for endurance athletes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
The literature looks good here, though I have yet to be able to try this one.
I'd like to try it, but I'm doing too many damn things. Supposedly in the orotate form it reaches the brain much easier and promotes a more laid back attitude... I think it'd be a good addition to a relaxation formula.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Dsade wait! A couple questions while you're here...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
DCP and sesamin... I heard you said I should reduce the sesamin dosage when stacking the 2... What should the sesamin be dosed at with DCP?

I noticed the pyruvate in the formula... you must have a good knowledge on pyruvate fat-loss. What dosage of pyruvate is necessary for noticable fat-loss? How much additional pyruvate should I add to it?

I heard that Atomic Meltdown has been applied to the face. I'm not saying that you endorse this persay, but is topical facial fat-loss possible with this?

-Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP and sesamin... I heard you said I should reduce the sesamin dosage when stacking the 2... What should the sesamin be dosed at with DCP?
I have been experimenting a lot with this and recommend reducing Sesamin intake by 1/3 recommendation. I become extremely flat anything over 2.5 ml.

I noticed the pyruvate in the formula... you must have a good knowledge on pyruvate fat-loss. What dosage of pyruvate is necessary for noticable fat-loss? How much additional pyruvate should I add to it?
Dosed by itself? I never noticed anything from Pyruvate only - which is why the other components are necessary. If you want to add pyruvate and reduce carbs, I would throw in another gram a day.

I heard that Atomic Meltdown has been applied to the face. I'm not saying that you endorse this persay, but is topical facial fat-loss possible with this?

-Thanks.
Absolutely. I have been using AM on my face since initial design work and I find that it not only leans out my jawline and reduces my genetic double chin, but does not irritate in this formula. Plus the facial color enhancement is insane.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Magnesium has a poor bioavailability. Taking too much magnesium causes a laxative effect.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Isn't magnesium a muscle relaxant also? So you get the urge and loose control of your sphincter muscles!

Damn.....messy.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I have been experimenting a lot with this and recommend reducing Sesamin intake by 1/3 recommendation. I become extremely flat anything over 2.5 ml.

Dosed by itself? I never noticed anything from Pyruvate only - which is why the other components are necessary. If you want to add pyruvate and reduce carbs, I would throw in another gram a day.

Absolutely. I have been using AM on my face since initial design work and I find that it not only leans out my jawline and reduces my genetic double chin, but does not irritate in this formula. Plus the facial color enhancement is insane.
AWESOME! Thanks VERY much for your help! This is awesome stuff.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 17
Supplements 17
Supplements 34
Supplements 9
Prince IronMag Labs 2