nitrix, axis ht, and surgery

laxer22

Awards
I am currently taking both nitrix and axis ht from bsn. I am going in for surgery in two weeks, when should i stop taking the products? Will it have any effect with me going under?

Newlife4me

Newlife4me

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
I am currently taking both nitrix and axis ht from bsn. I am going in for surgery in two weeks, when should i stop taking the products? Will it have any effect with me going under?
Why not stop taking them now and save for when your surgery and rehab (if you need any, don't know what your having done) is complete? Imo, stopping now and saving till things are said and done would be better, just for the fact what you may gain could easily be lost depending upon down time after surgery. Just my thoughts.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Stop taking them, they aren't going to do anything while you are not working out.

Actually, just throw those supps away. BSN blows. There are much better test boosters out there, and I happen to think that AAKG is an overpriced waste of money.

Get on an Aromitase Inhibitor and some Creatine, BCAA's, and Beta Alanine when you get back to the gym. You will see a world of difference.

:aargh:STOP BUYING SUPPS BECAUSE IFBB PRO'S ENDORSE THEM!:aargh:

laxer22

Awards
thank you for the advice. Both the products happen to be free so i figured why not try them if they were just around. Would they have any effect with under the anesthetics?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
thank you for the advice. Both the products happen to be free so i figured why not try them if they were just around. Would they have any effect with under the anesthetics?
I have no idea. The best person to ask would be your physician.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
stop taking everything immediatly. i had hernia surgery and the doc said i needed to stop all that stuff at least 4 weeks before surgery. U dont wana get sick with an interaction with anestetia and supplements. Trust me i had emergency jaw surgery in september and i had been taking a bunch of stuff and i got pretty freaking sick.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vetofunk Company Promotions 0
eddieSt.james Supplements 6
ohiostate2827 Supplements 12
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Nis1 Supplements 9