Venom HD CHanged Their Formula???

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
i just received my items from NP with a bottle of Venom HD 3.0 and some old stuff is missing and there are new stuff... hoodia gordonii, 5-Hydroxy L-Tryptophan and Vitamin B12 is missing and there is a new compound, Griffonia Seed Concentrate. anyone know the effectiveness of this ''new'' formula??? i have a red bottle with red pills

Pimp C

Awards
you probably got the international version. it has 150mg of caffeine per pill instead of 200mg and doesn't have the b12, etc. it still works well. it's going to be out of stock everywhere for a while because they are reformulating it. basically just adding 2 new compounds to improve mood so you don't feel crappy on it.

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
i didnt even know there was an internationnal version :p, but does it control appetite because i bought it for this purpose... anyway im gonna see in the next weeks. do you know if the griffonia seed concentrate replace the hoodia and the 5-HTP for appetite control???

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
damn it i ordered some 2 days ago, when it comes in i will check mine as well and see. hope it stacks up as well as the old one.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
They should reformulate it so that it doesn't KILL my libido for 2 straight days.

Even staring at Raven's tits won't get little Jmh80 up.

ranel2220

ranel2220

Awards
i can tolerate the libido effect if there is one, but i wanted to kill my appetite because thats why i have a great difficulty to lose some weight

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
i just received my items from NP with a bottle of Venom HD 3.0 and some old stuff is missing and there are new stuff... hoodia gordonii, 5-Hydroxy L-Tryptophan and Vitamin B12 is missing and there is a new compound, Griffonia Seed Concentrate. anyone know the effectiveness of this ''new'' formula??? i have a red bottle with red pills
I brought this up on their forum a while back. Apparently, they took out the PEA. They said they don't want customers feeling like they are on crack. I say whats wrong with that (except for the sad penis)?

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Raven gets my big juicy up anytime
AAAhhh good stuff! Love them Big uns. Anyways I know that with the old formula it def. killed my appetite. But I didn't like the way it made me feel. Cracked out I guess if u wanna put it that way. Have a bottle of the new stuff sitting in my closet but haven't wanted to use it yet b/c of the way the old stuff made me feel. Maybe I'll have to give it a try see if it's any different.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Ok guys lets not use the r word... We arent reformulating it but currently we are working on adding a couple of new goodies to the original formula to keep hyperdrive on the top of the fat burners... I have seen so many knock offs of our product its just insane... Trust me on this. I iknow what I am talking about... I am doing the owner lol :)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
THIS IS THE NEXT ON MY TO DO LIST!

I hope its as good as everyone says... i've now got adrenalean, LR/DCP, and hopefully this coming up and a **** load of ephedra,yohimbine,caffiene,green tea.... jesus i think im about to overdo it hahaha... Guess were gonna have a good six months worth of cutting in my future... probably need it... i should start a journal for all of it... right now im letting diet do its thing... 23 years of no diet and now getting it right... hopefully will do wonders

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
They should reformulate it so that it doesn't KILL my libido for 2 straight days.

Even staring at Raven's tits won't get little Jmh80 up.
That's what she has me for. I have a few bottles of the original I guess and I will run them in a fews weeks.

WickedGirl

WickedGirl

Awards
Late post on this topic, but Griffonia Seed is a source of 5HTP.

And Raven, I love Venom and especially the PEA. Unfortunately, I am a class A ***** on the stuff, so although this is my preferred fat burner, I have to let it sit on my desk until a day when I am desperate for concentration. I hope that any new additions to the formula will help with mood. ;)