Where's DCP? Can't find any.

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
I was going to start a DCP stack in another month. I was going to go ahead and order some and noticed everyone is out of stock, nutraplanet, affordable supps, DPC nutrition; Bodybuilding; ect.:wtf: Must be some d*** good stuff. I was looking forward to trying it. Any other suggestions for weight loss supp.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
It's in my pantry with the rest of my supplements and you can't have any Beyotch!!!!

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Hold onto it long enough and you could probably double your money. I will have to fill my pantry when I find some.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got confirmation - this will be delivered TOMORROW.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Just another example of how cool AM is.Where else can you ask a question about a supplement and in just a few minutes have an answer from one of their reps?

SufferingEd

SufferingEd

Awards
  • Established
Great. Thanks for the info. I was going to place an order in a couple weeks, but now that I know how quick this stuff goes I'll have to figure out everything I need by tomorrow so I can order 2 bottles of DCP.

Dsade-and others, they had an article in Flex last month about Cissus also being good for fat loss. Any thoughts on this-and could it be stacked with DCP?

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
there should be a sale on DCP at nutraplanet to celebrate its arrival.