increased appetite with Anabolic Pump?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I've noticed my appetite steadily increasing since starting Anabolic Pump, even though I'm stacking it with 2 stimulants (recreate & ragnarok). anyone else notice an increase in appetite while on AP? I'm trying to figure out why my appetite seems to be growing, considering I'm stim sensitive and would expect to be having too small of an appetite if anything else. There haven't been any major changes to my diet or routine.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably low blood sugar related appetite increase.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Probably low blood sugar related appetite increase.
I thought that might be it, if AP was doing a particularly good job of directing traffic so to speak with my carb intake. Today was cheat meal day for me and i had plenty of chinese. Although it was all meat & veggies, I'm fairly sure chinese fast food places use corn syrup as a base for most of the sauces these days, so I figured I was probably getting more carbs today than AP can handle. Perhaps I'm mistaken though.

I've noticed my appetite steadily increasing since starting Anabolic Pump, even though I'm stacking it with 2 stimulants (recreate & ragnarok). anyone else notice an increase in appetite while on AP? I'm trying to figure out why my appetite seems to be growing, considering I'm stim sensitive and would expect to be having too small of an appetite if anything else. There haven't been any major changes to my diet or routine.

There is an adjustment period where your body screams for carbohydrates due to its muscular GLUT4 translocatiing properties so just feed it..

I would add a few more carbohydrates to each dose of AP.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
There is an adjustment period where your body screams for carbohydrates due to its muscular GLUT4 translocatiing properties so just feed it..

yeah, I just don't want to over do it and then wonder why I'm not getting the results I'm after. You know, like the chubsters you see walking into your local supplement shop with a McDonalds bag in their hand, looking for hydroxycut...I've literally seen that more than once. I will say that the 30g carb minimum is could easily be adjusted to 45 on the next label update though, at least from my experience so far.....

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am eating more, especially carbs, because of the increased appetite. I got to tell you, I'm not supposed to be able to get away with this without getting fat.

Instead, I'm swelling up, my legs and azs are leaning and I am doing no cardio. Creep the carbs up weekly little bits at a time. From my experience thus far it does take a couple weeks for this to get moving but once it does I actually have to eat or I will loose weight.

I'm a nearly 43yo true endo that has changed his phenotype as a result of AP. :thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You really do need to 'feed the beast', so to speak, with Anabolic Pump - it is simply that potent.

B, I am glad you have continually worked to achieve results with Anabolic Pump; most become immediately discouraged and miss out on a wonderful opportunity.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am too brother. Thank you for the support along the way.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
You really do need to 'feed the beast', so to speak, with Anabolic Pump - it is simply that potent.

B, I am glad you have continually worked to achieve results with Anabolic Pump; most become immediately discouraged and miss out on a wonderful opportunity.
I plan on giving it a 60 day minimum run no matter what, I have a feeling this is something that takes a bit of time, but I really do feel the difference in my appetite and my occasionally low blood sugar (tingly feeling, etc) from AP, so I do not doubt that it is effective at all. EDIT: and I have increased my carbs yet I've begun shrinking down a bit as if I were on an almost no-carb diet, so I'm pretty happy. Nice to be able to have noodles without it feeling like a cheat meal. :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on giving it a 60 day minimum run no matter what, I have a feeling this is something that takes a bit of time, but I really do feel the difference in my appetite and my occasionally low blood sugar (tingly feeling, etc) from AP, so I do not doubt that it is effective at all. EDIT: and I have increased my carbs yet I've begun shrinking down a bit as if I were on an almost no-carb diet, so I'm pretty happy. Nice to be able to have noodles without it feeling like a cheat meal. :)
If you look at Corosolic Acid studies, the results are cumulative and mean serum glucose levels reach their lowest at thirty days - acute effects are noted at our dosage, but insulin sensitivity improves over time.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

Just feed it, feed it, feed it, feed it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right....

:dance:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet needs to have his own advanced discussion forum. I joke you not.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established

what does it mean if u take an AP pill and can go an hour without eating and not feel anything?

tmilam

Awards
I've noticed this exact phenomenon as I've recently started my 3rd bottle of AP and am only 8 days into the addition of PSlin. I've leaned out significantly over the past month or so despite increasing my daily caloric intake, and I'm pleased beyond words. AP will most definitely become a staple in my sup regimen.:dance:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what does it mean if u take an AP pill and can go an hour without eating and not feel anything?
You may already be sensitized to insulin; however, that does not necessarily mean that Anabolic Pump won't assist you.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You may already be sensitized to insulin; however, that does not necessarily mean that Anabolic Pump won't assist you.
is the assistance it'll give me be worth the $40 a bottle. every once in a while i'll take it eat a half hour later and then soon get the hungry feeling again. other times i'll take it and nothing will happen.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Just feed it, feed it, feed it, feed it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right....

:dance:
lol pullin out the old school mj huh? someone knows there music lol

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
is the assistance it'll give me be worth the $40 a bottle. every once in a while i'll take it eat a half hour later and then soon get the hungry feeling again. other times i'll take it and nothing will happen.
That is up to you. Whenever you purchase a commodity you are entering into an agreement - an agreement that your $40 is worth less than the commodity, a bottle of Anabolic Pump, in this case, that you want. As much as we sell you a bottle, you sell us your money. But, that's besides the point.

If you are becoming hungry again after you eat, simply eat more.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is up to you. Whenever you purchase a commodity you are entering into an agreement - an agreement that your $40 is worth less than the commodity, a bottle of Anabolic Pump, in this case, that you want. As much as we sell you a bottle, you sell us your money. But, that's besides the point.

If you are becoming hungry again after you eat, simply eat more.
Is the becoming hungry like a half hour after eating a sign that its working. I tried taking 2 pills at the same time last night and I didnt seem to feel anything either. I still feel stomach bloat after eating carbs

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
- what carbohydrate sources are you using?
- how do you normally react to carbohydrates?
- has Anabolic Pump allowed you to eat more carbohydrates with less adipose gain?
- has your strength increased?
- has your endurance increased?
- do you feel increased intramuscular blood flow?
- have you experienced adipose loss?

These are all valid questions that you could answer for m,e

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
- what carbohydrate sources are you using?
- how do you normally react to carbohydrates?
- has Anabolic Pump allowed you to eat more carbohydrates with less adipose gain?
- has your strength increased?
- has your endurance increased?
- do you feel increased intramuscular blood flow?
- have you experienced adipose loss?

These are all valid questions that you could answer for m,e
I mainly eat either oats wheat bagels or wheat pasta. My endurance hasn't gone up at all. Normally carbs dont affect me that much so I have tried complex carbs with some waxy maize. I've read the AP manual and have been trying different things. I think my endurance has gone down

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I don't eat enough after taking it and before my workout I am spent as well...even after the first few sets. I know it's hypo because I am sweating, light headed, easily winded and dizzy. My endurance takes a hit.

It's telling me to eat more carbs before my workout. When I do I am not disappointed.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mainly eat either oats wheat bagels or wheat pasta. My endurance hasn't gone up at all. Normally carbs dont affect me that much so I have tried complex carbs with some waxy maize. I've read the AP manual and have been trying different things. I think my endurance has gone down
Carbohydrates don't affect you in what way? They have no effect, or you are not predisposed to adipose gain?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the idea of drinking carbs during your w/o. Never tried it tho.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
I have been on AP and Recreate since Sunday....so six days. yesterday was the first day Recreate really saturated me at the gym. Besides that, AP made me gain quite a bit of strength and endurance....but I also think it has to do with the amount of carbs I have been taking in.

the past two nights i have eaten about a pound of beef or fish and 1 cup of rice or more, and still hungry.

My worry is gaining too much weight. I am up about two pounds already, but hopefully it won't keep going that way.

So far though, I like it.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Carbohydrates don't affect you in what way? They have no effect, or you are not predisposed to adipose gain?
Adipose gain. I usually eat then take waixy maize and sip on purple wraath pre during and post work out. When I would take waxy maize I would get good endurance and the biggest pump I've ever had from any product but now that I take AP I dont get half the pump I used to

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I don't care for having carbs during the workout. I go for the GH increase that they claim (backed by a ton of studies) happens when engaging in intense exercise on an empty stomach.

Supposed there is a patent on ALCAR + Orthonine as far as a GH release formula. I'd like to add some orthonine and arginine pre-workout with my ALCAR. Maybe I'll use it during PCT to get the peptide hormones pumping out.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adipose gain. I usually eat then take waixy maize and sip on purple wraath pre during and post work out. When I would take waxy maize I would get good endurance and the biggest pump I've ever had from any product but now that I take AP I dont get half the pump I used to
You are not being very clear. Could you post what carbohydrates you are using, and at what times with AP? So I can work something out to get some more bang for your buck, so to speak. You do know that WMS is essentially sugar, correct? If you have a predisposition to adipose gain, that's not necessarily the wisest choice.