What supp for performance enhancment??

panther33

Awards
Hi all, I am new to the board. I am an athelete and 20 years and looking for some recommendations of supplements to help out in my off-season training. Already train with creatine and all the other basics. What are the top legal performance enhancing supps out there today that can provide me with an edge on comp?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
all of the CEL products are getting good reviews. epistane is another hot item.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
those are not supplements, they are steroids...

I wouldn't screw with your hormone profiles at your age!

what do you mean by performance enhancing/what are your goals?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
those are not supplements, they are steroids...

I wouldn't screw with your hormone profiles at your age!

what do you mean by performance enhancing/what are your goals?

i know that rob. but that is what he's driving at. if he already does 'all the other stuff' what else is there? i just pointed him in the direction of what works. i relied on y'all to tell him to be careful this time.:dance:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha, I know that is what he was driving at...but I had to be the ass this time:hammer:

there are some NHA stacks that you should try before you consider PH's/PS's.

Drive/RPM
Powerfull
Anabolic Pump seems to get some great reviews and it's on sale right now
etc.

I've really enjoyed my run of powerfull and will be giving anabolic pump a try as soon as I get my shipment from NP

71sport408

71sport408

Awards
What are the basics? What about diet? What kind of athlete? We need more info brotha?

panther33

Awards
What are the basics? What about diet? What kind of athlete? We need more info brotha?
Football player.. right now i weigh 214 and i try to take in 4500-5000 cals/day. My main goals are like any other football players. Get Bigger, Stronger, Faster... more specific than that. My goal is to weigh 225 before the start of the season, but get faster at the same time (which is difficult but achievable).

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
WTF man, that's twice now I've seen you recommend steroids to people under 21 in the past week or so...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have trained a few very successful ball players and they never had to take any supps besides protein powder, sometimes a little creatine. My son squatted 575 for 2 reps when he was 18, he was 275 and ran a sub 5 40 (can you say freight train), his deads were around 550, bench 325. I had aother guy 18 benching 375, this guy was very quick and athletic at 290. The potential for young lifters is unbelievable, supps are so secondary to success at this age it's almost funny. This is why you always see me discouraging young people who are looking for shortcuts. All the potential you need you have right now, all you have to do is work your ass off. Time to go to war!! Get'r done!!

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump and PowerFULL and P-Slin for the win!!

panther33

Awards
Anabolic Pump and PowerFULL and P-Slin for the win!!
What are these supplements classified as? And what kind of results would i expect. All ph's/ps are out of the question for me, #1 because of my age and #2 we get tested

71sport408

71sport408

Awards
Props to DreamWeaver. I would pinpoint you're diet, and you could also give Beta Alanine and perhaps Citrulline Malate a try for endurance and recovery.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hi all, I am new to the board. I am an athelete and 20 years and looking for some recommendations of supplements to help out in my off-season training. Already train with creatine and all the other basics. What are the top legal performance enhancing supps out there today that can provide me with an edge on comp?
Check it out!!

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
ive never really taken much of that stuff but i did get a sample of rpm and of drive with my last order of protein and it makes a difference alot more endurace makes u wanna stay in the gym longer

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
u know what may be a sick stack...............psarm/drive:bruce2:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Messing with designer steroids isn't cool, man. If you want to get a look at an all natural supplement log, click the 'tinyurl' link in my signature.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What are these supplements classified as? And what kind of results would i expect. All ph's/ps are out of the question for me, #1 because of my age and #2 we get tested
Anabolic Pump would be classified as the elite nutrient partitioner. This is because it directs glucose to muscle cells and away from fat cells and therefore you gain muscle and lose fat. Also since you are super saturating your muscles with glucose, you're increasing cell volumization and this increases protein synthesis. Also, due to the large amount of glucose in the muscles, you will get an insane pump and get more endurance and energy.

PowerFULL is considered an HGH booster. It naturally increases human growth hormone and this results in more size. What makes it awesome is the quality of sleep while on PowerFULL. I have football players that use this product and they say that when they get 5 hours of sleep, it feels like 8 hours of sleep.

P-Slin is similar to Anabolic Pump but it is used primarily pre-workout and will do all the same things as Anabolic Pump only it will be a bit more powerful.

Results: Increases in muscle, decreases in fat, increased strength, increased endurance and energy, better sleep, better recovery.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive never really taken much of that stuff but i did get a sample of rpm and of drive with my last order of protein and it makes a difference alot more endurace makes u wanna stay in the gym longer
Staying in the gym longer will not necessarly do you any good, most effective workouts can be completed in less than an hour. If you aren't baked after that then you didn't work hard enough.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
you do know that the college athletes do get tested and just because the chemical itself leaves no trace doesnt mean that there arent other ways of finding out you took something.

CEL products are legal and legit (for now) but it doesnt mean a legal PH isnt banned in sports.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Staying in the gym longer will not necessarly do you any good, most effective workouts can be completed in less than an hour. If you aren't baked after that then you didn't work hard enough.
:goodpost: this is true, but sometimes i like to say in there longer and get a good burn on my stomach or get a good cardio session in, sometimes it helps me get through the weights quicker not always a good thing though cuz i enjoy pushing weights...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
One of the best full body HIT workouts I've had was completed in 27 minutes.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes my chest and back routine takes about that. It's absolutely brutal. I have quite a few like that. My current leg routine takes less than that, and I have to hold the railing on the way out or the gym.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Yes my chest and back routine takes about that. It's absolutely brutal. I have quite a few like that. My current leg routine takes less than that, and I have to hold the railing on the way out or the gym.
Hahaha. After my workout is done, my shirt is drenched in sweat... and I hobble back over to the desk area and continue my day on Anabolic Minds while I blend a shake and eat some rice cakes. My whole body is pretty beat to hell. In a sense, I don't feel 'dead & wounded' after the workout, I feel like I died and was reborn again.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you, and it gets even more interesting on recreate. I leave puddles. When I do these kinds of routines I try and finish as fast as possible.

If I am doing heavy compound lifts, then that requires more rest time and even they're more intensive weight load wise, you have to take longer rest intervals so they don't feel as intensive till the next day when you get a much deeper muscle soreness. These types of routines can take up to an hour or so. It's more about how much weight you do over how intensely you do it.

Both have there place, heavier rountines are very good for building mass and strength.

scrappydog

Awards
I concur with:
Beta Alanine
Cordygen VO2
Citrulline Malate

Not gonna bulk you up but great for sports performance IMHO.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I hear you, and it gets even more interesting on recreate. I leave puddles. When I do these kinds of routines I try and finish as fast as possible.

If I am doing heavy compound lifts, then that requires more rest time and even they're more intensive weight load wise, you have to take longer rest intervals so they don't feel as intensive till the next day when you get a much deeper muscle soreness. These types of routines can take up to an hour or so. It's more about how much weight you do over how intensely you do it.

Both have there place, heavier rountines are very good for building mass and strength.
I guess the differences in our body types dictates a different method for optimal muscle stimulation. I will take your advice when I switch things up. I've made the best strides as far as mass when I do more reps (14-18) with more intensity in the routine/less rest in between... But chance may be coming soon.

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
I have to throw in:

Poseidon
Swell
Excell

Either standalone or in a stack, they work very well to keep you moving at a higher level of performance.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah just don't get tied up in one style of training, I train like you sometimes and sometimes I train more like a powerlifter all have their place and stimulate growth in a different way. It's true people are different one may respond better to a certain type of training but that progress will be stopped if you don't employ periodization methods. So you do mostly what makes you grow best and throw in other types of routines to shake things up.

Your nervous system will become efficient to certain stimuli when this happens there is less strain on the muscles. You have to keep your nervous system on it's toes. Just look at that skinny old farmer who can work us under the table bailing hay. He is a model of muscle efficiancy and no periodization.