AP/Drive/Xtend combo for a new supp user?

dpfisher

Hi all,

I'm new to the world of supplements (besides whey). I'm a younger guy (24) and have only been lifting for 1.5 years, less than half of that with real attention paid to using a proper diet and workout routine.

My concerns with using these type supplements is finding information on the true side effects is rather difficult and completely anecdotal.

The reason I am concerned with side effects is my general health is not conducive to serious hormone ****ery:

I have naturally elevated blood pressure, although it is well controlled and the doctors have ruled out LVH and elevated test

I have naturally low thyroid (but not too serious)

I also have some (minor) receding hair/ed issues

Finally, I seem to have good genetic potential for muscle (at least something about this ****ed up body is good) and the absolute last thing I want is to screw that up!

I know y'all can't know everything about these either, but please, if something jumps out at you as wrong or bad, let me know!

I am under the impression that AP and Xtend are considered safe and benign and that Xtend can never hurt anything

Drive appears to use a method of action that doesn't have permanent effects on the endocrine system. Also it sounds like it might help with my thyroid function? 1 less prescription to fill would be nice too!

I am 5'7" and currently 160-165 and finally starting to see some lean muscle showing in a few areas- down from 195 with no muscle when I had never lifted, and was generally a fatass. Problem being I am seeing a lot of fat gains now that I am trying to gain muscle and I tend to have big problems ever getting rid of the "spare tire" (it seems like I lose muscle first!) so I'm looking to avoid serious fat gains while adding mass- even if it takes longer.

I am open to advice telling me not to use anything but please remember- we are all here because we want to hurry the process along, even if it's only a little.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Nice lookin stack.... Ap ought to help you cut off some of that fat!