SuperCissus RX dosage for injury?

Darkhighlander

Awards
I was wondering how much SuperCissus RX you would dose for an injury?I got a broken ankle this past weekend and need to get back to work asap.Thanks

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't know the answer but I have been taking 4 capsules a day for the last 2 weeks and my chronic elbow and shoulder pain is virtually gone now.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've seen people do 750mg 3 times a day (2 caps 3 times a day), but twice a day will prob do the trick for ya...can only do so much for a broken ankle.

I know cissus helps with inflamation, tendons, and ligaments...I'm not too sure about it's ability to help with broken bones.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I would look into an icing brace/pump unit that pumps ice cold water from a tank and runs it through a bag around ure ankle, unless uve already had it casted. This helped a friend of mine with a really bad ankle injury get most of the inflamtion out. I dunno if cissus will help with the broken bone though considering i dunno what effect it has on osteocytes. I took cissus for a torn hammy and it did absolutly nothing.

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I know cissus helps with inflamation, tendons, and ligaments...I'm not too sure about it's ability to help with broken bones.
Most of the documented science on Cissus is on Bone fracture healing.

A guy on bb.com used i think 6 caps daily for a broken bone and it seemed to heal quicker than if left to do so on it's on accord.