3-AD cycle advice

athlete18

Awards
Hi all,

This is my first post, although I have read the forum for years... Anyways I'm starting a 3-AD cycle tommorrow and as suggested plan on running aPCT. Support supps. I will run are multi's, EFA's, Saw Palmetto, and CoQ10. I would like to run a cortisol blocker during PCT, but as Retain2 has been discontinued I was wondering if anyone had suggestions. I was thinking about Lean Xtreme from Designer Suppliments. Any cycle suggestions/advice would be more than appreciated!

Athlete

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am currently running Lean Xtreme. It is a good replacement! :thumbsup:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.

Lean Xtreme or even just some 7-keto will do the trick.

Lean FX should be coming out quite soon.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lean Xtreme FTW!! 3 reps and ya can't go wrong! :lol:

Good luck with the cycle, man. And welcome to AM!! If you need any help with the 3-AD before, during, or after, waste no time and find us. Even if you don't post in the AX subforum, we'll still find ya! :cheers:

athlete18

Awards
Thanks for the help guys! Would I run Lean Xtreme through all 4 weeks of PCT? I've seen arguments against this recently. I can't remember the reasoning for this. Anyone heard of this also? I'm sure I could be able to find one of the threads...
Also do you guys think I should add in any other supp. supplements?

Athlete

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leydig cell count is mediated by cortisol levels. The theories go either way, since there's not been much research on it. It's often recommended to wait a week or two before implementing an anti-cort supplement during PCT.

I3arbarian

I3arbarian

Awards
I am also going to run a 3-AD cycle soon. Prolly in the next few days. Is Lean Xtreme necessary to add with aPCT or is it just a suggestion? I was planning on taking aPCT and Hyperdrol X2.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lean Xtreme is just a suggestion. aPCT is good. aPCT + Lean Xtreme is gooder. aPCT + Lean Xtreme + Magic Gnomes is goodest.

...ok, so that part about the magic gnomes is a flat out lie, since magic gnomes don't actually exist. But a guy can dream.

athlete18

Awards
I see some people throwing in ZMA as part of PCT. Is this necessary or will aPCT boost natty test. levels enough? I could always pick some up just as a precaution...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my personal opinion, taking ZMA for a month will do very little to help with your testosterone levels.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I see some people throwing in ZMA as part of PCT. Is this necessary or will aPCT boost natty test. levels enough? I could always pick some up just as a precaution...
ZMA isnt going to do anything at all in regards to test. Might make you sleep better though.