Not losing weight with Venom HD 3.0 ...Plz suggest .

shifrain

Awards
I am on venom for 5 weeks now. but i am stationary at me weight 142 lbs /5 ft 3 inches / Female .

I eat health clean ,very rare some treats but very rare and in a v small quantity.I do about 1000 jumps a day .about 150 jump and stop for 2 min then again .

I feel like I have lost some inches but not a single pound.

What if i stop Venom Hd .Last tim,e i stopped and got bloated again .I eat abot 1000 to 1200 calories a day .And one Venom HD in the morning .I drink about 120 gms of whey protein everyday .Struggling to lose last 15 -20 pounds.I have lost about 18 pounds .

Plz give me your suggetions with your expereinces ,I will really appreciate that .

Thanks

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you're burned out from the venom now after 5 weeks on.. You should prob stop for a couple weeks. Are you running at all?

shifrain

Awards
I do brisk walking about 5 miles thrice a week.or sprint then walk slow .Do you think so I shud start something else?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I am on venom for 5 weeks now. but i am stationary at me weight 142 lbs /5 ft 3 inches / Female .

I eat health clean ,very rare some treats but very rare and in a v small quantity.I do about 1000 jumps a day .about 150 jump and stop for 2 min then again .

I feel like I have lost some inches but not a single pound.

What if i stop Venom Hd .Last tim,e i stopped and got bloated again .I eat abot 1000 to 1200 calories a day .And one Venom HD in the morning .I drink about 120 gms of whey protein everyday .Struggling to lose last 15 -20 pounds.I have lost about 18 pounds .

Plz give me your suggetions with your expereinces ,I will really appreciate that .

Thanks
120 g of protein is all your doing?

looks like your did a starvation diet. are you a guy or gal?

I get the feeling that your a girl or you wouldnt be running 1000 cal per day.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
How many meals do you eat a day. If your not eating 5-6 small meals a day you might want to try that.. I'm really not familier with diets for females so I don't really know what you should be doing.

shifrain

Awards
Ya , I understand .Well , I keep eating sumthing in evry 2 1/2 hrs.

Do you think sp I shud try LR And DCP ..I have DCP but still waiting for LR ..I received Leviathan in the parcel instead of LR .So I returned that and waiting for LR .Well I still have DCP But i dont know wat I can do just by having DCP .

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i think you dropped calories a bit too much. 18 pounds is a big drop. But if you drop your calories too much your body will try as hard as it can to hold onto the fat. In this case, your metabolism has slowed down dramatically. Try eatting 6x a day but in good calories. Im not exactly sure on the math of women but I think x13 your body weight is a standard. 142*13= 1846. Although you are a female so I do believe it's less. Going down to 1000 is way below what your supposed to have it at however. You may cut calories to start weight loss but too much of a cut in calories will make your body go into a storage mode. Stop the venom, up the calories but eat SUPER clean, make all the food yourself and measure it. Most people dont "think" they get around this ammount of calorie when they get less. On bulks they tend to go over their limit and on cuts below their limit. If so in this case you could have been running 800 calories and you may not have been aware. The slow down in metabolism and your body acting as it tries to hold onto fat/energy is what preventing the further fat loss. Up your carbs a bit, up the protein up the good fats (almonds,sesamin oil,flax seed oil) and take it slow agian. Try to up the calories just a tad and do more cardio. Eat more frequently and you may be surprised by the results. Starvation diets dont work.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ya , I understand .Well , I keep eating sumthing in evry 2 1/2 hrs.

Do you think sp I shud try LR And DCP ..I have DCP but still waiting for LR ..I received Leviathan in the parcel instead of LR .So I returned that and waiting for LR .Well I still have DCP But i dont know wat I can do just by having DCP .
just use the leviathan, LR and leviathan are close enough, I actually like the old formulation than the new one. Adding new fat burners really wont get you that far, not 20 pounds of fat loss at least.

shifrain

Awards
But i have returned the leviathan and requested for LR as I ordered for LR earlier but they sent me Leviathan by mistake .

Well ,I dont have Leviathan or LR and I am waiting for it to come.

I agree you are rt my body has gone to starvation mode and I also need to increase more cardio .I increased my cardio from last week and found my jeans more lose at waist(LOL which is gud) but no drop in weight .

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
But i have returned the leviathan and requested for LR as I ordered for LR earlier but they sent me Leviathan by mistake .

Well ,I dont have Leviathan or LR and I am waiting for it to come.

I agree you are rt my body has gone to starvation mode and I also need to increase more cardio .I increased my cardio from last week and found my jeans more lose at waist(LOL which is gud) but no drop in weight .
I am typing this 2nd time so read carefully!

My best advice is to change up the intensity, and change up the exercises.

Stop the fat burners for awhile, and do this: Run, walk, jog, treadmill, rollerblade, bike, swim. Key is variation. Make your body work differently, so it won't adapt.

Also, mood is very important. do it with a smile, visualise how good you will look like once you reach your goal. This will have a direct impact on your results.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/93091-best-new-fat.html

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
If you're eating about 1,000 cals per day and 120 grams of protein... that would mean that (120x4=480) half your calories are coming from a source that will not rev up your metabolic rate whatsoever. Whey protein is designed to be EASILY ASSIMILATED. Your body is just slowing down more and more and more by drinking shake after shake.