I miss my Rag!

  1. New Member
    bluers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    13.25%

    I miss my Rag!


    I just finished the recomended 12 week run of Ragnarok (Crushing Punch) and will be taking the recomended 4 weeks off. The problem is I am now no where near as motivated in the morning (5:30am workout, M-F). I used to get up, take my Rag, start my truck, then brush my teeth and get dressed. By the time I got to the gym I felt good and awake and ready to work. Now I get to the gym and want to sleep in my truck.

    On a brighter note I am looking foward to doing my first cut as soon as DCP is back in stock. Will be taking Levi-R, and DCP, along with the rest of my daily stuff. Looking foward to seeing those abs that are almost there, just have to get that last little bit of fat off.

  2. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,128
    Rep Power
    5090412
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    90.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Maybe since you missed your rag,


  3. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11114
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    25.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    So you do fasted workouts?
    I would have said something like AP while you're off Rag but it'd be pointless if you lift while on empty.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    bluers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    88
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    13.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    So you do fasted workouts?
    I would have said something like AP while you're off Rag but it'd be pointless if you lift while on empty.

    Yes, all of my workouts, cardio and lifting are done fasted. I can't get to the gym on a regular basis in the afternoon, so I just go before work. I knock back a protien shake as soon as I'm done, and eat after I shower.
  5. Registered User
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    1304
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    9.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I miss my rag too but she should be home from her mother's house tomorrow.
  6. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149922
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bluers, on the down time take 2 grams of L-Tyrosine and 5 grams of taurine first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  7. Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1123
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    20.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Bluers, on the down time take 2 grams of L-Tyrosine and 5 grams of taurine first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
    Nice little stim-free spike!
    FOG... do you need to cap this, or can you get by drinking it with juice?
    How long would you say to take this before meals?
  8. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149922
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Nice little stim-free spike!
    FOG... do you need to cap this, or can you get by drinking it with juice?
    How long would you say to take this before meals?
    What's goin' on Dave? I got some Vitamin Shoppe caps of tyrosine and taurine powder. Definitely take it on an empty stomach (1.5-2 hours after a meal) and with 12-16 oz. of water for sure. Awesome surge!
    Freedom means nothing here.
  9. Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1123
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    20.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    What's goin' on Dave? I got some Vitamin Shoppe caps of tyrosine and taurine powder. Definitely take it on an empty stomach (1.5-2 hours after a meal) and with 12-16 oz. of water for sure. Awesome surge!
    I just ordered this bulk from NP (about $12 for both)... stim free is going well, but i need a cheap pick-me-up in the afternoons.

    Stim-Free Rag is GREAT, but i dont want to blow through it at 2 scoops a day.. id rather save it for pre-workout.
  10. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149922
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good idea Dave. This should definitely give you a clean, focused, boost.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  11. Senior Member
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    699
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    77.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    I just ordered this bulk from NP (about $12 for both)... stim free is going well, but i need a cheap pick-me-up in the afternoons.

    Stim-Free Rag is GREAT, but i dont want to blow through it at 2 scoops a day.. id rather save it for pre-workout.
    you might be the only person more addicted to 'ROK than i am.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  12. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    you might be the only person more addicted to 'ROK than i am.
    i doubt that, since i discontinued using the rag i find it hard to function when hitting the weights. i was taking 3 scoops per w/o and ive been fiending for it every time i go to w/o.
  13. New Member
    BigNutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    233
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    46.9%

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...s-90-caps.html

    Best, smoothest stim Ive ever used. I could eat these things all day, but then I would never eat! Not good.
  14. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNutz View Post
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/m...s-90-caps.html

    Best, smoothest stim Ive ever used. I could eat these things all day, but then I would never eat! Not good.
    so that is a good appetite suppressant? if so i may just buy the DCP/ shred combo
  15. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187522
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    94.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I feel ya man...when I don't have Ragnar the Destroyer and i'm waiting on an order...nothing I do lifting makes any sense.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  16. goslamacamel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%

    I tried a sample of caffeine free blue raz Ragnarok and absolutely loved the taste. I got the caffeinated blue raz Ragnarok, and it doesn't taste as good as I remember. It's still pretty good, but has a slight bittery sort of taste to it. Either I got two different versions of the blue raz flavor, or the caffeine really makes that much of a taste difference. Anyone know what's going on?
  17. New Member
    KrazyLegs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%

    I've been using creatine mono for almost 4 weeks, and am expecting two tubs of Rag on Monday or Tuesday.

    Anybody know if I need to cycle off the mono first when I switch to Rag? Or would I just use Rag for 8 weeks instead of the recommended 12?
  18. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyLegs View Post
    I've been using creatine mono for almost 4 weeks, and am expecting two tubs of Rag on Monday or Tuesday.

    Anybody know if I need to cycle off the mono first when I switch to Rag? Or would I just use Rag for 8 weeks instead of the recommended 12?
    you should be fine just running the rag for 8 weeks
  19. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    I tried a sample of caffeine free blue raz Ragnarok and absolutely loved the taste. I got the caffeinated blue raz Ragnarok, and it doesn't taste as good as I remember. It's still pretty good, but has a slight bittery sort of taste to it. Either I got two different versions of the blue raz flavor, or the caffeine really makes that much of a taste difference. Anyone know what's going on?
    maybe you got the old version? i have the old version and i don't care for the taste at all, how is it mixing? because if its not mixing well then i would say it is the older version
  20. goslamacamel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    maybe you got the old version? i have the old version and i don't care for the taste at all, how is it mixing? because if its not mixing well then i would say it is the older version
    No real problems mixing, when I finish there's a little white residue at the bottom of the bottle, but that's it.
  21. Senior Member
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    699
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    77.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    I tried a sample of caffeine free blue raz Ragnarok and absolutely loved the taste. I got the caffeinated blue raz Ragnarok, and it doesn't taste as good as I remember. It's still pretty good, but has a slight bittery sort of taste to it. Either I got two different versions of the blue raz flavor, or the caffeine really makes that much of a taste difference. Anyone know what's going on?
    we upgraded the taste a few short months ago and it sounds like you got shafted and got a tub of the previous run but you tried a sample of the newer blue raz. it's not bad at all, but not quite as good as the newest runs. the caffeine free and leaded taste almost identical to me, FYI.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  22. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187522
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    94.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I was going to suggest the same scenerio. I personally use the caffeine free version...but i've tasted both and they seem rather similar to me.

    I hope that doesn't turn you away from an amazing product and just drives you to order more to get the proper tasting one
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  23. goslamacamel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    we upgraded the taste a few short months ago and it sounds like you got shafted and got a tub of the previous run but you tried a sample of the newer blue raz. it's not bad at all, but not quite as good as the newest runs. the caffeine free and leaded taste almost identical to me, FYI.
    Yea it's perfectly drinkable and pretty good tasting, but it's not like I'm looking forward to the next sip because it'll be so damn delicious like with the sample I tried. It'll be far from a punishment to finish my tub and hope for the newer version when I get my next tub.

    Oh, and the aggression to get to the gym is the exact same, so no problems there.
  24. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I was going to suggest the same scenerio. I personally use the caffeine free version...but i've tasted both and they seem rather similar to me.

    I hope that doesn't turn you away from an amazing product and just drives you to order more to get the proper tasting one
    so does the new raz tastes better than the original? because i thought the only difference was going to be that its mixes better(finer milling) but if its flavored better i may just try that flavor again! i love crushing punch! and i just received 2 more tubs! i got crushing punch and melon, so when i start using them again i hope the melon is as good as the punch flavor! the punch is something i could drink all day!!!!! you guys keep up the awsome work over at MST!
  25. goslamacamel's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    24
    Posts
    405
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    47.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    so does the new raz tastes better than the original? because i thought the only difference was going to be that its mixes better(finer milling) but if its flavored better i may just try that flavor again! i love crushing punch! and i just received 2 more tubs! i got crushing punch and melon, so when i start using them again i hope the melon is as good as the punch flavor! the punch is something i could drink all day!!!!! you guys keep up the awsome work over at MST!
    New blue raz was heavenly compared to the old one, which is still pretty damn good. It was like cotton candy/flavored ice packs or something. Very refreshing and in-your-face good flavor. Whereas the old one is like "I'm here but not up in your face".
  26. Senior Member
    tim1985's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,315
    Rep Power
    1320
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    75.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by goslamacamel View Post
    New blue raz was heavenly compared to the old one, which is still pretty damn good. It was like cotton candy/flavored ice packs or something. Very refreshing and in-your-face good flavor. Whereas the old one is like "I'm here but not up in your face".
    lol! alright thanks man
  27. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149922
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I love the stim-free Warrior Melon Rag.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  28. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187522
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    94.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I love the stim-free Warrior Melon Rag.
    This is exactly what I use. Next tub might be stim-free blue raz for something different...but the warrior melon is absolutely delicious!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  29. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187522
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    94.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    so does the new raz tastes better than the original? because i thought the only difference was going to be that its mixes better(finer milling) but if its flavored better i may just try that flavor again! i love crushing punch! and i just received 2 more tubs! i got crushing punch and melon, so when i start using them again i hope the melon is as good as the punch flavor! the punch is something i could drink all day!!!!! you guys keep up the awsome work over at MST!
    I appreciate this very much and promise you that you won't be letdown
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  30. New Member
    KrazyLegs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%

    Another Rag-related question (ha)...To stretch the Rag out longer, could I theoretically only use Rag on w/o days and then just use a bulk creatine mono powder on non-w/o days?
  31. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41245
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyLegs View Post
    Another Rag-related question (ha)...To stretch the Rag out longer, could I theoretically only use Rag on w/o days and then just use a bulk creatine mono powder on non-w/o days?
    Definitely, but don't forget to add some Beta-Alanine on non-WO days as well to keep your levels up.
  32. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187522
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    94.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I don't use Rag on a daily basis either. I am a tennis player and on days that i'm on the courts I use cordygen vo2 (or cordygen5), kreaceps xs, and mvp365.

    On lifting days I like to stack Ragnarok, Carnage, and Cordygen vo2. Amazing combination.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  33. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149922
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I've got the rest of my Warrior Melon Rag (caffeine-free no doubt) waiting for my PCT phase. The pumps would be too much if I were using it now, so I saved it when the pumps became painful (11-OXO pumps + Rag pumps + Epi pumps = too much). I'll be using Rag on workout days only as well.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  34. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187522
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    94.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I've got the rest of my Warrior Melon Rag (caffeine-free no doubt) waiting for my PCT phase. The pumps would be too much if I were using it now, so I saved it when the pumps became painful (11-OXO pumps + Rag pumps + Epi pumps = too much). I'll be using Rag on workout days only as well.
    Force, what are you on right now?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  35. New Member
    KrazyLegs's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    98.25%

    I posted this on a pinned thread in the MST forum...but not sure if it will get read. So I'm re-posting here. Sorry!

    ----------------------------------------
    I was wondering if someone could help me figure out how to dose Rag with RPM/Drive and AP. RPM/Drive need to be taken on an empty stomach and AP needs a carb-rich meal 15 minutes after taking.

    I was thinking RPM/Drive 30-45 minutes before meal. AP 15 minutes before meal. Then Rag 20-30 minutes after meal. The only problem is now I realize that Rag needs to be taken on an empty stomach, too.

    But, I usually like to have at least a small meal before working out. And I thought that having some carbs in your system was the way to go anyway.

    Will a pre-wo meal ruin the effect of Rag? And, if so, any recommendations on how to work around the meal requirements of this stack?

    Thanks!
  36. Elite Member
    Force of Green's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,531
    Rep Power
    149922
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Force, what are you on right now?
    LOL! I love that question.

    Currently: Furazadrol, 11-OXO, Halo (clone of course)

    Cycle support supps include: CoQ10, Blood Pressure Factors, Taurine, NAC, vitamin C

    Other supps: Just added P-Slin, Anabolic Pump, and Methyl Lean (by NxLabs) which is a nighttime partitioning formula.

    Ofcourse: Cordygen 5, ZMK, green tea extract, Forslean (100mg actives per day), Fish Oil (omega 3)

    Also: Super curcumin, glutamine, BCAAs, and hmm... what's left of IGH-1.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. what did i miss?????
    By digitalducki in forum Genomyx
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 10:36 AM
  2. I miss my friend
    By WhatsaRoid? in forum General Chat
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 03:16 AM
  3. Don't miss out on the new products!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-06-2007, 01:09 AM
  4. Did we miss this one?
    By jboogie in forum Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 11:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in