19 nor

Status
Not open for further replies.
joeflex73

joeflex73

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tren....but its scheduled for June 24th so....

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
better get it while its still hot!!!!, can anyone point out some nice 19 nor cycle logs if anyone knows of any would like to see personal experiances por favor!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
LG makes a transdermal...not sure if its still available..(limited release...)

what was the name of their transdermal 19 nor the lg version if you know? because i think i saw it at a supp shop ill scoop it up if its still there do your remember the name????

pec2354

Awards
what is the name of the LG transdermal and has anyone had good results

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
what was the name of their transdermal 19 nor the lg version if you know? because i think i saw it at a supp shop ill scoop it up if its still there do your remember the name????

bump

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
LGP 19Nor - 3.6g - 19NorAndrosterone (4-ene)

Here's the name of the LG's Transdermal.. retails for about 45 bucks and to my knowledge HASN'T been released yet... LG had planned on releasing a sleu of "New" transdermals with throw back labels and released in limited quantities... Unfortunately they have to wait until everything settles amongst themselves and the FDA... The the ball will begin rollin once this happens!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
LGP 19Nor - 3.6g - 19NorAndrosterone (4-ene)

Here's the name of the LG's Transdermal.. retails for about 45 bucks and to my knowledge HASN'T been released yet... LG had planned on releasing a sleu of "New" transdermals with throw back labels and released in limited quantities... Unfortunately they have to wait until everything settles amongst themselves and the FDA... The the ball will begin rollin once this happens!

thank you so what i saw in the store by lg was most likely not the td ur talking about, now that i think of it, it was a fat burn TD
thanks bro!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
thank you so what i saw in the store by lg was most likely not the td ur talking about, now that i think of it, it was a fat burn TD
thanks bro!!
Ye your thinking of Lipo Burn

Status
Not open for further replies.