Whats the typical Cut cycle around these parts?

slyphucker

Awards
What supps do you guys recommend for a cut.

I was thinking lean xtreme, and maybe napalm, maybe a PH, I'm not really sure what to go with.

Right now I've got EC stack, just looking for something else to go with it, or for a couple weeks a head when I come off the EC

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Currently running MMV2, Halo, Epi, 11-OXO, sesamin, green tea extract, forskolin, pyruvate.

slyphucker

Awards
Currently running MMV2, Halo, Epi, 11-OXO, sesamin, green tea extract, forskolin, pyruvate.
DAMN! Lol, thats probably far too advanced for me. I've never done a PH cycle, but I've been curious about 11-oxo, too bad ergopharm thinks their **** doesn't stink, or I would have ran it by now. 200 bucks for something that mild is crazy

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
how isn't all of the "supplements" besides 11 oxo methylated?
It's still fairly light. It is true that they are methylated and probably do cause liver stress but probably not as bad a mdrol. 3 light pro hormones vs a really harsh one. I dont have the blood work to prove it but im sure epi and hdrol is still fairly light on the body compared to mdrol.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's still fairly light. It is true that they are methylated and probably do cause liver stress but probably not as bad a mdrol. 3 light pro hormones vs a really harsh one. I dont have the blood work to prove it but im sure epi and hdrol is still fairly light on the body compared to mdrol.
isn't havoc better than epistane?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
JSP, why don't you 'pop' into the log/thread and join in on the fun. When I used Havoc, I was pretty drained, lethargic, and very 'out of it'... Epistane gives me a better mood and a better all-around feeling.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I would say thats all marketing. If not and there really is a difference im not sure what to tell you. I havent tried either of them.

My buddy has used epi and epidrol for a 8 week cycle. (10 weeks actually he threw in mdrol at the end)

he reported that epi and epidrol gave you different feels. epi was clean and mild, no sides in terms of libido loss or lethary. As soon as he finished week 4 and hit epidrol he said he was lethargic, his libido was shot, and the compound is the same. There might be differences in the compound for overall feel, but to say which is better epi or havoc, it really depends on the person.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
too bad ergopharm thinks their **** doesn't stink
Yeesh...harsh...I would not say that however. Ergopharm has never disappointed me and PA produces quality stuff. I mean the man did create 1-AD and "the clear". 1-AD is going to be re-released very soon...can't wait...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
JSP, why don't you 'pop' into the log/thread and join in on the fun. When I used Havoc, I was pretty drained, lethargic, and very 'out of it'... Epistane gives me a better mood and a better all-around feeling.

I was just about to say that FOG. lol! read my above post!

It's not exactly relevant to havoc or epi situation but it just shows that different compounds although so similar, can have different effects on people. Although I will not say if this is true or false I do believe that the overwelming reports will be enough evidence for that fact. So far, Ive heard epistane to be the cleanest of them all. In terms of clean I mean side free, good overall being, high libido or normal libido. Im sure the gains are similar between havoc, epistane and epidrol but which path you choose to get to the end is up to you. Id rather take the less bumpy road.

Not to mention it has easily become one of the most expensive now. Jeez I could have sworn nutra had it a few months ago for 35 now its 45!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
im running epistane 30/30/30/30, x-lean and MAN scorch...very pleased so far..

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
im running epistane 30/30/30/30, x-lean and MAN scorch...very pleased so far..
harcore people just eat the bottle :afro:

how do you think ronnie coleman got so huge? :toofunny:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

It's not exactly relevant to havoc or epi situation but it just shows that different compounds although so similar, can have different effects on people. Although I will not say if this is true or false I do believe that the overwelming reports will be enough evidence for that fact. So far, Ive heard epistane to be the cleanest of them all. In terms of clean I mean side free, good overall being, high libido or normal libido. Im sure the gains are similar between havoc, epistane and epidrol but which path you choose to get to the end is up to you. Id rather take the less bumpy road.

Not to mention it has easily become one of the most expensive now. Jeez I could have sworn nutra had it a few months ago for 35 now its 45!
Yeah, I hear ya on that... RPN is for sure a good company, so I don't know what it could be. The difference was NIGHT & DAY though! I'm using Epithin now and enjoying every minute of it.

Robot Chicken is on cartoon network's Adult Swim.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I hear ya on that... RPN is for sure a good company, so I don't know what it could be. The difference was NIGHT & DAY though! I'm using Epithin now and enjoying every minute of it.

Robot Chicken is on cartoon network's Adult Swim.
epidrol is right now the cheapest by 10 bucks. I think if I were to run one, id go with that.

Wait epidrol is no longer released my bad, I do remember seeing it on nutra for 37

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established

there was a thread on here i can't remember where but someone lab tested epistane and havoc and showed epistane only had like half the active ingredient it said it did. if thats true maybe u feel better than when on havoc because u aren't getting as much of the dose as you think? not sure if this is true but have seen it around a few times.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeesh...harsh...I would not say that however. Ergopharm has never disappointed me and PA produces quality stuff. I mean the man did create 1-AD and "the clear". 1-AD is going to be re-released very soon...can't wait...
they always seem to disappoint my wallet though

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
there was a thread on here i can't remember where but someone lab tested epistane and havoc and showed epistane only had like half the active ingredient it said it did. if thats true maybe u feel better than when on havoc because u aren't getting as much of the dose as you think? not sure if this is true but have seen it around a few times.
yeah i have seen it. ibe claims their product is more pure.

I dont know, it seems that even if its half dosed, the gains are about the same. 10 pounds on a 4 week cycle.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
little overkill don't ya think?

Nah, actually I left out pgcl, igf-1, ECA, re-create, DCP, Leviathan Reloaded, helio's, and napalm.

Oh, and don't forget to go 2000 calories below maintenance everyday, cardio 2 hours a day/ 7 times a week, and fullbody depletion workout 5 days a week.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling using that plan, one could drop 10 lb's of pure bodyfat a week... lol

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I heard that is what Nicole Richie does she just adds meth and coke to it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I heard that is what Nicole Richie does she just adds meth and coke to it.
And she rails dexedrine spanules for breakfast on the off days. :fool2: