GMO in dextros/maltrodextros/WMS ?
- 05-06-2008, 03:32 PM
- 05-06-2008, 05:52 PM
I'll be honest though, a lot of the anti-GMO literature is mostly assumptions/made up, largely spread by people who either have an interest in it, or that are just playing sheeple. Look back at when milk pasteurization was first mandated, for instance. There's a lot of fear of the new and the poorly understood - and unfortunately, yes there are people who are all too eager to prey on the fear of the new.
It's not all garbage that's written on GMO products, but you have to take some of this stuff with a grain of salt. Or maybe a pound. The writer is not necessarily any more qualified, educated, or researched more than you are...
05-06-2008, 10:08 PM
true i was thinking the same thing...
...im not convinced on if its bad or not for humans but i saw a study where i believe it enlarged rats kidneys...was scary...i should look it up and post it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
- By ozarkaBRAND in forum SupplementsReplies: 90Last Post: 09-09-2008, 01:42 AM
- By mdgrwl in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 08-09-2008, 12:22 AM
- By jCoonan in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-07-2007, 03:16 AM
- By TheNinja in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2007, 02:43 PM