muscle milk no joke

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Registered User

muscle milk no joke

first...im not one to post and share product reviews but....
    second... im not one to spend extra $ for anything other than big bulk protein powder which one can get for low 20 range for 5lb/low 40 for 10lb but....

so with that said, i swallowed some pride and ordered muscle milk in choc and rootbeer along with usual supps in my last order. Are you serious??!!!!? i just tried a small serving on the side of my lunch and this sucka is the TRUTH. I know all the hype about how this is one of the better tasting out in the market and many believe that taste is not even a priority when obtaining a sound diet and supplementation. But their is NO doubt from now on, that an order of MM is gonna be a staple of my orders (got em for 18.90 flat) So had the rootbeer and i blalently did a double take look down into my blender cuz i had just experience the truth, the whole truth , and nothing....but the truth. Sorry bout this babble but man, im a new man today. x 100 = my happiness now. Sage

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.

yeah its great stuff.. I used it for 2 months.. but its just getting to expensive.. not enough protein for the price.. i think im going to try hdt pro blend i think its about 15 55g servings for 20 bucks.. so if i take one scoop with two cups of milk itll give me a lot more protein and last a lot longer than muscle milk
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.

Yeah ive heard noting but great things in regards to the taste of muscle milk. Im still very reluctant to give up my semi-decent tasting 5 lb tub of optimum 100% whey for 25 bucks though.
    •   

4. Registered User

It's mother****ing great. It really is. Even strawberry.
  5. Registered User

Originally posted by Biggin
    thats the true test of how good tasting a protein powder brand is....by their strawberry flavor (ha)...indeed. sanosuke, problend (along w/ metrx protein plus) are the two blends ive had. its decent in taste (metrx much better) choc, mocha, van, straw in that order as far as problend goes. (most were given to be by a "gnc" friend) i figure, hdt's blend goes for 20 also...and im telling you, even though i have no complaints about problend nor metrx protien+, i would pay the same amount fo 20 for about 2/3 less serving for the MM to feel the enchantment of the taste. I cant believe im saying this....me, a dude that had bought everything in bulk size, minimum 5lbers.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.

I have not try it yet! I spoke to store owners that carry Muscle Milk and indeed stated that it does taste good but the thing has to much sweet or sugar,  I can related to Sage, I also change my mind about certain MRP, once I try it was willing to pay the premium for the taste.  Sage you and I like to ride the same boat when it comes to bargain! 
  7. Gold Member

if i could only order one, which flavor would you suggest i get. root beer, or chocolate?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.

Originally posted by Clintdogg
    if i could only order one, which flavor would you suggest i get. root beer, or chocolate?

personally ive tried choc, vanilla, and strawberry.. i liked the strawberry and the choc the best..  vanilla is also good but not as good as the other 2 imoh...
  9. Registered User

Originally posted by Clintdogg
    Yeh, understand that I never, ever bought strawberry anything, as they always seemed to produce floods of vomit. I would always rather have taken my chances with chocolates because they are almost universally palatable at least, so that's all I ever bought. I freaked out after tasting MM strawberry though, and since they have good interesting flavors that cannot be found with other brands I would suggest something other than chocolate for a nice changeup (if in fact you do like strawb milkshake taste, bc that's honestly what the bitch tastes like )
  10. Registered User

ooopppppp....just had a serving of the chocolate. its chocolate, but doesnt taste like chocolate (if that makes sense...which it doesnt) its unreal. the rootbeer is enchanting but i would have to give the nod to choc just for the reason that possibly, one could lose their interest in the unique taste of rootbeer while choc you can have forever and i see not getting bored with it. ive heard good things about their other "non-traditional" flavors as well. banana, blueberry, mocha and with how these two taste...i am not suprised in the rave reviews on those.
  11. Registered User

I'm putting in my order for some choco and mocha, where do you guys suggest to order from (cheapest, fastest shipping)
  12. Registered User

Just bought a bottle of the MM Blueberries & Cream...I'ts awesome. A great change of pace from the choc, strawberry, etc.
    Great stuff ! !
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.

Originally posted by BigBenn
    I'm putting in my order for some choco and mocha, where do you guys suggest to order from (cheapest, fastest shipping)
    id go with dps.. cheapest ive found and it ships really fast
  14. Registered User

Originally posted by BigBenn
    ive got everyone beaten as far as price goes. For MM, massnutrition has it for 19.95. but than go to easypricematch.com (naturalhigh) and buy it through there where they will take another 5% off the 19.95 or any other purchase. Thats why i finally got off the bulk protein only phase and got two for like 18.90 or so each.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.

dps is 19.95 as well.. only thing its dps shipping is kinda expensive.. not too bad.. but it ships really fast so i say its worth it
  16. Registered User

The chocolate is very good, banana is very good and the peanut butter is just ok. Those are the only flavors I've tried.
  17. Registered User

Has anyone tried the muscle milk bars?
  18. Registered User

you should get banana and strawberry...and then mix a scoop of each....yummm!!
  19. Registered User

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cs/milk.html

is that what u guys are talking about im about to order some and check out its taste

and what is it talking about creatine in there..... lol
  20. Registered User

ya thats the stuff. the endocreatine they advertise as an element of cytosports product that would enhance your use of creatine, for the utmost benefits. ive heard the batches of late does not contain this but the source i heard this from isnt solid. but whatever the case, i dont really care if the endcreatine works or not (doubt any amount, esp. the amount being minimal, would yield in upping your creatine benefits). But again, as far as taste...its worth the try. better prices around than bb though.
  21. Registered User

examples would be............ lol
  22. Registered User

Originally posted by noob
    examples would be............ lol
    *cough*everywhere*cough*

************, muscleshoppe, take those prices to easypricematch as sage has suggested. i ****ing love muscle milk, by the way. beautiful, tasty goodness.
  23. Registered User

*cough*everywhere*cough*

************, muscleshoppe, take those prices to easypricematch as sage has suggested. i ****ing love muscle milk, by the way. beautiful, tasty goodness.
    (nod) agree w/ the choices. others are massnutrtion and musclemagnepa for MM. all 4 sites are around 20
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.

Originally posted by sage

(nod) agree w/ the choices. others are massnutrtion and musclemagnepa for MM. all 4 sites are around 20

I am going to Mass Nutrition to pick up a bottle next year, they are so close to my house that I don't order by mail!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.

Originally posted by Rhinoman

I am going to Mass Nutrition to pick up a bottle next year, they are so close to my house that I don't order by mail!
    Like I said I went pick a bottle of Muscle Milk, Now the smell of chocolate was nice, however the taste was similar to the optimun 100%  natural whey protein, so I was not much impress by this product another thing I found was 18 grams of fat per serving that is a lot of fat and according to the label is good fat to loose weight. Oh well that is just me!
  26. Registered User

Like I said I went pick a bottle of Muscle Milk, Now the smell of chocolate was nice, however the taste was similar to the optimun 100%  natural whey protein, so I was not much impress by this product another thing I found was 18 grams of fat per serving that is a lot of fat and according to the label is good fat to loose weight. Oh well that is just me!
    Ahhh!! Not another fat-phobic in our presence...Stupid mainstream media...

A diet consisting of less that 100 grams of fat per day suppresses testosterone and hormonal homeostasis.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.

Originally posted by Sheesh

Ahhh!! Not another fat-phobic in our presence...Stupid mainstream media...

A diet consisting of less that 100 grams of fat per day suppresses testosterone and hormonal homeostasis.
    Well fat is good, but I prefer other methods of getting it and no from my shakes, that is me, and only me, so I will suggest to be wise to revise your comments, since they seem a lit bit off context. And to put it in another way I know my Sh**t.
  28. Registered User

Well fat is good, but I prefer other methods of getting it and no from my shakes, that is me, and only me, so I will suggest to be wise to revise your comments, since they seem a lit bit off context. And to put it in another way I know my Sh**t.
    I never doubted you.
  29. Registered User

Yeah, I have never purchased the product b/c of all the fat in it. I know it's supposed to be the "good" fat but this is Muscle Milk that says this. It kind of makes me wonder. I am like Rhinoman and don't really care to get my fat from a protein shake.
  30. Registered User

I've gone through about 30 bottles of this stuff in the last 14 months. If anyone would've gotten fat off of it it would've been me, but I'm still slim as ever.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Muscle Milk
    By Sanosuke in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 07:00 PM
  2. Anabolic Milk Vs. Muscle Milk
    By phatbody in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 05:03 AM
  3. Another Muscle Milk Opinion
    By jjjd in forum Supplements