Best Anti-Estrogen - Aromatase Inhibitor

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal Formestane or 6-OXO Extreme.

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
post cycle support or 6-oxo extreme.

difference between 6-oxo and the extreme version is extreme has ZMA, Quercetin, Resveratrol, Piperine.
Resveratrol helps control estrogenic receptors and aromatase,
Quercetin and Piperine help in absorption and increase the abilities of Reseveratrol.

the difference between PCS and 6-oxo extreme is PCS uses horny goat weed and 6-0x0 extreme obviously uses delta-4-10,13-dimethylcyclopenta[a]phenanthrene-3,6,17-trione (aka 6-oxo) and ZMA

both solid products, i dont like nolvadex xt because it kills libido

hope that helps

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know people keep saying Formestane, but it's not currently available. Hopefully, it comes back around.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Serious Nutrition Solutions Inhibit-E is an ATD for a decent price... about $20. Taking too much of it will kill your libido just like novadex xt. You only need a little atd or else it wipes out all the estrogen, killing your libido unless you already have high levels of estrogen from something else....
edit: Kilosports Attack is also an inexpensive ATD, but some people really don't like ATD, because inappropriate dosing can kill the libido.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Bee pollen.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I cannot vote, as I have never required one. However...

On a side note, how many servings are in stoked? It says "60 capsules" next to the product title, but then on the Supplement Facts, it claims to contain servings of 2 capsules, with 60 servings, thus implying it contains 120 capsules through multiplication.

Which is it? I assume it's 120 caps because it's the same amount of money as Post Cycle Support, which contains 120 caps, and they have identical ingredients.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
inhibit-E as i have used that and it worked stellar. But, do not use it in large amounts, or even for extended periods of time...

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
just ordered some inhibit-e will be using small doses every other day with a test cycle. we'll see how it works

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
post cycle support or 6-oxo extreme.

difference between 6-oxo and the extreme version is extreme has ZMA, Quercetin, Resveratrol, Piperine.
Resveratrol helps control estrogenic receptors and aromatase,
Quercetin and Piperine help in absorption and increase the abilities of Reseveratrol.

the difference between PCS and 6-oxo extreme is PCS uses horny goat weed and 6-0x0 extreme obviously uses delta-4-10,13-dimethylcyclopenta[a]phenanthrene-3,6,17-trione (aka 6-oxo) and ZMA

both solid products, i dont like nolvadex xt because it kills libido

hope that helps
PCS doesn't contain an AI.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
It's very versatile. I've used doses ranging from 200-1000mg daily. I like 800mg's though, w/ 200mg taken 4x per day. I've taken it with or without meals and it doesn't seem to matter...but I usually take it with a meal.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It's very versatile. I've used doses ranging from 200-1000mg daily. I like 800mg's though, w/ 200mg taken 4x per day. I've taken it with or without meals and it doesn't seem to matter...but I usually take it with a meal.
I'm trying to setup a PCT that utilizes I3C, Trans-Resveratrol, 6-OXO, 6-OXO Extreme, and maybe fenugreek or phytotest. Those are the tools I have to work with. I also have a bottle of Drive, though I'm not sure how effective that would be with 1 bottle. I shall try the 800mg per day (4x dosing). Thank you!

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
No problem. I believe any OTC PCT should center around I3C. Last cycle I went up to 1000mg I3C in my PCT and it worked amazingly. However, it was a pretty heavy cycle as far as orals go...4AD 1200mg throughout, Superdrol 20mg for the first 3 weeks, P-Plex 30mg for the last 4 weeks (7 weeks total). I just found your cycle in the supp review section and with that setup you should be golden at 800mg (and I probably would have been okay there too).

dafox

Awards
  • Established
what about bulk atd... like 1Fast400 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione, 1 gram for $3 or 20g for $30?
or 1Fast400 Androstenetrione Powder, 5 grams?
Those are all bulk, so I don't know how dosing would work exactly... would you have to cap it? b/c 25-75 mg per dose is a small amount. Just an idea...

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
No problem. I believe any OTC PCT should center around I3C. Last cycle I went up to 1000mg I3C in my PCT and it worked amazingly. However, it was a pretty heavy cycle as far as orals go...4AD 1200mg throughout, Superdrol 20mg for the first 3 weeks, P-Plex 30mg for the last 4 weeks (7 weeks total). I just found your cycle in the supp review section and with that setup you should be golden at 800mg (and I probably would have been okay there too).
Botch, pop in and give some feedback in the log... it'd be greatly appreciated!